Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 527 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 7898
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Collectively, they're all good for intel

    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    SA, SB, vs WYP. Anybody have experience with all of these and can offer a comparison?
    SA still has the best utility for messaging and number of SBs but throws out permanent bans too liberally. Some of the SBs on SA are on SB and WYP, so you can learn a bit more about them. SB won't take a vanilla gift card unless its approved for an offshore transaction, which I'm not sure any are. You can convert some to intimate dates on WYP but there are simply more women there wanting unrealistic money for a platonic date, and the larger your offer, the more credits you burn to start a discussion, so it's not a great system for the SD.

  2. #6457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Blueeyedbigbootygirl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-9c395d9b981c

    Told me she's just looking for an online arrangement. Too bad.

  3. #6456
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesNoDavis  [View Original Post]
    No problem and good luck. The difference in the packages (cost per msg) increased my rate of success exponentially. I went from one out of 2, to 3 out of four pretty quickly. Granted the let's grab food vs meet me at the room bit has increased my costs by 50-100 (depending on where we eat), but it's been worth it. LOL.
    SA, SB, vs WYP. Anybody have experience with all of these and can offer a comparison?

  4. #6455
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the responses and clarity, appreciate it and owe ya one.
    No problem and good luck. The difference in the packages (cost per msg) increased my rate of success exponentially. I went from one out of 2, to 3 out of four pretty quickly. Granted the let's grab food vs meet me at the room bit has increased my costs by 50-100 (depending on where we eat), but it's been worth it. LOL.

  5. #6454
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-1ba0f4876f4b

    I've been chatting with this one bu she won't go to text. Has anyone seen her?
    At this point I am pretty sure she is a time waster. Been chattiing for weeks. Never available to meet.

    Norm!!

  6. #6453

    J Laur

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-1ba0f4876f4b

    I've been chatting with this one bu she won't go to text. Has anyone seen her?

  7. #6452

    Funny Stuff

    How not to make a profile. This one messaged me to ask for my private pics. Instead I asked her for hers first. Her public folder is her in tons of clothes with her face covered. She opens up the private pic and it's her dressed in a huge winter jacket, boots, and face covered. I swear some of these women are clueless.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-5393dac02ae0

  8. #6451

    Where's the boob job?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBday2020  [View Original Post]
    She's a hot mess. Got a boob job that looks beyond ridiculous.
    She posted pics that obviously show she's a big girl easily way over 200 pounds and the boobs look appropriate for a large woman. She does look a little unstable but I'd bet she's a lot of fun in the right situation.

  9. #6450
    Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBball  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Hottie4 u last week. Had a nice dinner M&G. She asked for money for her time, but said she understood if I said no. I politely declined and told her I don't pay for M&G. Had good conversation, she told me at the end of the meal the she'd like to meet up again. I text her today to make plans and she comes off all high and mighty about not being a prostitute and that she can't see my anymore because I only pay for sex.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-565c8f5fba94

    I'm about ready to give up on this site. Bravo to you all who have had some success, but this shit is exhausting.
    She's a hot mess. Got a boob job that looks beyond ridiculous.

  10. #6449
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Last year I had a M&G agree with a 24 years old. We had lunch and even the waitress when out of her way to compliment her on her beauty. She agreed to be my SB, for 400. She ask me to get std tested, because she had allergies to latex and she was on BC. Everything when smoothly, till a few days later. She was talking to another guy. She told him that she wasn't interested in him anymore, because she found me. The guy threaten her, and blackmail her. He was able to get her personal information, because she was using her real number. I saw the screen shots of their conversation. She got a new number, and said she wasn't comfortable being a SB anyone. Guys if you don't have luck with a SB don't burn bridges. I had success with SBs the 2nd time they rejoin SA.
    Agreed. If you get rejected, just don't be a piece of shit human being. Using proper English, not asking her "to fuck for 200 tonight", and being a generally nice person apparently.

    Makes you stand out on SA. Not being a vindictive sob should just be a given. Although I do not know WHAT the college girls like because I am 1 out of like 500 in the 18-22 demographic. Need ProCatHunter to put on a sugaring clinic or something LOL.

  11. #6448
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    So, have either of you met her or are you keeping the notes to yourself, LOL.

    Am curious if she still wants allowance for M&G and will go to FC next time.
    I got busy with work and haven't made plans yet.

  12. #6447

    SD Blackmailers

    Last year I had a M&G agree with a 24 years old. We had lunch and even the waitress when out of her way to compliment her on her beauty. She agreed to be my SB, for 400. She ask me to get std tested, because she had allergies to latex and she was on BC. Everything when smoothly, till a few days later. She was talking to another guy. She told him that she wasn't interested in him anymore, because she found me. The guy threaten her, and blackmail her. He was able to get her personal information, because she was using her real number. I saw the screen shots of their conversation. She got a new number, and said she wasn't comfortable being a SB anyone. Guys if you don't have luck with a SB don't burn bridges. I had success with SBs the 2nd time they rejoin SA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish37  [View Original Post]
    He only got 1 year. Who comes up with these ideas to blackmail a woman for sex. Thats a very sick individual, he only cares about himself. He should have gotten 5 years.

  13. #6446

    Waste of Time: CaliEast87 and Duchess

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    So, have either of you met her or are you keeping the notes to yourself, LOL.

    Am curious if she still wants allowance for M&G and will go to FC next time.
    She has sent pics that have me convinced she is real, and her nudes show nice curves with a little meat. However, something always comes up when we we going to meet. Sadly, as a precious poster stated I do think she isn't real about meeting.

    This one is more of waste of time. Chatting and then once we finalize a meet and greet she drops her cashapp and Venmo info. Who actually falls for that stuff? From an unverified account??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-24d43e52e3a7

  14. #6445
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Looking to take this one for a spin soon. Anybody interact with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-3d02fbc4adf9
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I just started talking to her. PM me. If you want to compare notes.
    So, have either of you met her or are you keeping the notes to yourself, LOL.

    Am curious if she still wants allowance for M&G and will go to FC next time.

  15. #6444

    Ass hole

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure he found her on SA and while this occurred in DC, always respect the women.

    https://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2...woman-for-sex/
    He only got 1 year. Who comes up with these ideas to blackmail a woman for sex. Thats a very sick individual, he only cares about himself. He should have gotten 5 years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape