Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 1389
-
01-29-22 21:54 #729Senior Member

Posts: 306Good to know
I enjoy Mandela from time to time. Will ask for Kit next time I go.
Originally Posted by Lincoln54
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 20:07 #728Senior Member

Posts: 49For those that know Jessica.
I had a great session last week. She was busy when I entered, so I was put in their break room for a bit. She slipped into a nice red sundress before my session. She started with a firm massage with forearm work. Then the teasing started. During CBJ, I attempted fiv which she brushed my hand away. During missionary, I had her giggling with enjoyment as I played with her nipples. Her tits seemed more plump than previous visits. Finished d / s. Hh. 4/1.
-
01-22-22 22:09 #727Senior Member

Posts: 79The best one I had was kit at Mandela.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 23:09 #726Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487Go TOFTT
Like a previous monger stated, you ask for too much info, go put in some work for once, if you'd been at this for 15-20 years, you should contribute more.
I don't think he was wrong to state that. Give more and you'll get more.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 18:49 #725Senior Member

Posts: 306Prostrate
They all do it for the right price.
Originally Posted by BinAround
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 10:21 #724Senior Member

Posts: 74Followup
Showed up at the agreed upon time and was greeted by a line-backer looking asian girl. I pretended I was a walk-in and was declined an appointment. Half way to my car I hear her calling me back but I just waved. Money saved for another day.
Originally Posted by Wmedlin213
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 05:19 #723Regular Member

Posts: 9Jessica and Eva are the same person, she's usually there for a month at a time.
Originally Posted by IrishPlaya
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 19:33 #722Senior Member

Posts: 74Midtown
Anyone tried 149 so m? Call for appt only. Wondering about service and lady. Age and looks.
-
01-13-22 12:20 #721Senior Member

Posts: 63If I remember correctly Jessica is a skinny, older, kind of homely looking lady that unfortunately is there quite often. Not 100% sure, but I do believe I am thinking of the right one. Not familiar with Sherry tho. Snow was a good time. Wish Eva would return LOL.
Originally Posted by SkipperFoley
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 12:46 #720Senior Member

Posts: 70Mary from Verve Haverhill
Hi all, I didn't have the chance to visit her before this place closed but am seeking out a provider that does prostate play. Does anyone know where she went or what other providers are around to satisfy this need?
-
01-08-22 22:38 #719Senior Member

Posts: 49I texted the beginning of the week and was told Jessica and Sherry are currently there. I have not see them yet.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 20:53 #718Banned Member

Posts: 1036Jin Therapy
Who is her replacement? Worth a Trip? TIA.
Originally Posted by SkipperFoley
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 21:01 #717Senior Member

Posts: 49Snow is no longer there.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 20:32 #716Senior Member

Posts: 356Jin's therapy. They are located at 10 Colonial Rd #17.
Originally Posted by KoolZero
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 19:43 #715Senior Member

Posts: 146Hi,
Originally Posted by SkipperFoley
[View Original Post]
I. m wondering where this place is. I met a girl named Snow a while back at a spa in Hopedale. Thanks.











Reply With Quote




