Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 61377
-
01-13-22 15:20 #47247Senior Member

Posts: 61Kiara
I see her on Ashton between Pulaski and.
Originally Posted by TheBeginning
[View Original Post]
Catherine by the Park. As far as I know she is staying on Christian st. Off Catherine. I see her all hours especially 7-10 am.
-
01-13-22 14:27 #47246Senior Member

Posts: 280Special K
She was out today around 11-12 pm when I drove thru during lunchtime. Made sure I didn't touch the nipples / shit-tipples based on an earlier post. Her phone was blowing up the whole time from the Special K fan club I guess.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 13:28 #47245Senior Member

Posts: 27Her asshole looks legendary.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 10:44 #47244Senior Member

Posts: 610Have any of you had those Romanian Gypsy women from Security Blvd yet?
I saw the older thick one who is around 30 now, she has been working that area for a few years, but now she has two pretty young ones (18-19 years old) with her. I've spotted them dressed in full Gypsy attire, they were pan handling, and selling fake gold in the parking lot of Security Mall, and Salsa Grille shopping center. I know the older one gets down, but years ago she wanted too much money and it's not even that good.
-
01-13-22 07:41 #47243Regular Member

Posts: 13Bethany
I didn't sample her until she was already dancing but her was passed around way before that her mom and sister was known for that a long time before and I liked that the sister never did hard stuff.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 01:51 #47242Senior Member

Posts: 235Tim's motel price
It's $42 now. Smh.
Originally Posted by Cnote
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 20:59 #47241Senior Member

Posts: 977Linda on the WW Loop
Anyone still dating her? She has fake tits and only one eye. Sad girl that deserves a better life. Use to be a dancer at Camelot's in DC like 10 years ago. Always good to me when I caught her.
Note old pic for reference.
-
01-12-22 20:28 #47240Regular Member

Posts: 8Lucky you
She still at Ashton and Smallwood? Never seen to catch her. What time why'all find her?
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 17:42 #47239Senior Member

Posts: 977Bethany
I believe she is 29 as of 2022. I disagree, on her head game and body back then. She was a monster on the cock. I'll never get that vision out of my head of her shackin her ass around in my car with that lower tramp stamp. Priceless.
Originally Posted by YoungJefe
[View Original Post]
You youngster going to school with her should have been all up in that ass!!
-
01-12-22 14:30 #47238Regular Member

Posts: 13Someone lied too you
I went too school with her little sister and she's older than me but tbh you didn't miss much. Her sister was better just ugly with a better body.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 13:47 #47237Regular Member

Posts: 11That's a great pic lmao.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 13:25 #47236Banned Member

Posts: 254No you don't
No, you don't. You aren't missing much. This chic is washed up and worn out. All the hype is about what she used to be, and she wasn't all that then. Don't fall into the hype.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 13:16 #47235Senior Member

Posts: 1318Only thing now that could possibly beat the rimjob via proxy would be for someone to now post they spent this afternoon Frenching ole gal. Rut row.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 11:52 #47234Senior Member

Posts: 421Good on ya dude. I need to give this girl a mouthful and pussyful of baby batter at least once. My god.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 10:45 #47233Senior Member

Posts: 631Special K
She was nodding off to and from so I took charge and made her gag and show me the result.









Reply With Quote





