Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 867 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 13003
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7243
    Yeah. But shops with no MMS are also the ones where your provider is always interrupting your massage to answer the phone or deal with a customer in the lobby. Every time you hear the motion activated bells up front you know you're going to be sitting in the room awkwardly for like 2-3 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by HexenDuction  [View Original Post]
    The best spas do not have a MMS directing traffic. Shops with a "next provider up" honor system are generally the most "open". M&A in Downey, Smile on Santa Monica Blvd, and I'm assuming Chen's, are exceptions. There was a place in San Pedro called JJ Accu Care that slid all the way down the greased pole to hell, going from a HJ shop to a Full Service shop where bare services became available (to me, at least)!

  2. #7242

    No Mamasan

    The best spas do not have a MMS directing traffic. Shops with a "next provider up" honor system are generally the most "open". M&A in Downey, Smile on Santa Monica Blvd, and I'm assuming Chen's, are exceptions. There was a place in San Pedro called JJ Accu Care that slid all the way down the greased pole to hell, going from a HJ shop to a Full Service shop where bare services became available (to me, at least)!

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Haha! This is also true and makes me realize how much social context you pick up in this hobby. Unspoken rules and procedures. And there are so many more.

    Those signs on the wall say no illicit offers are laughable.

    You will meet many girls named Coco. That is not their real name.

    You will occasionally misjudge a place as a rub shop when it's legit and you'll feel bad. They will be fine. The last time somebody made this mistake was like five minutes ago. They probably even wonder if they should just take the money.

    You will be disappointed in the quality of provider. Repeatedly. Both looks and attitude. Surprise: in this business Yelp is not a thing.

    Speaking of which, bad Yelp reviews means it's a tug shop.

  3. #7241
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Wharf

    Looks like their yelp reviews are truthful.

  4. #7240
    Haha! This is also true and makes me realize how much social context you pick up in this hobby. Unspoken rules and procedures. And there are so many more.

    Those signs on the wall say no illicit offers are laughable.

    You will meet many girls named Coco. That is not their real name.

    You will occasionally misjudge a place as a rub shop when it's legit and you'll feel bad. They will be fine. The last time somebody made this mistake was like five minutes ago. They probably even wonder if they should just take the money.

    You will be disappointed in the quality of provider. Repeatedly. Both looks and attitude. Surprise: in this business Yelp is not a thing.

    Speaking of which, bad Yelp reviews means it's a tug shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeezerX  [View Original Post]
    To add one more thing to all this excellent advice: The cheaper the sign out front, the more accommodating the place. If they have a fancy, illuminated sign, with a custom logo and the name of the spa, it is more likely to be legit. The best places are the ones with the simple "Massage" sign on the building, or even better, a canvas / vinyl sign, held on by grommets. It's pretty much an open admission that they expect to be shut down. Best of all are the places with no sign at all. Maybe just decals on the glass windows. An amazing place I once went to in Chatsworth had no sign at all. You had to know it was there. The windows were blacked out with film. I don't think they lasted six months, but it was fun while it lasted.

  5. #7239
    To add one more thing to all this excellent advice: The cheaper the sign out front, the more accommodating the place. If they have a fancy, illuminated sign, with a custom logo and the name of the spa, it is more likely to be legit. The best places are the ones with the simple "Massage" sign on the building, or even better, a canvas / vinyl sign, held on by grommets. It's pretty much an open admission that they expect to be shut down. Best of all are the places with no sign at all. Maybe just decals on the glass windows. An amazing place I once went to in Chatsworth had no sign at all. You had to know it was there. The windows were blacked out with film. I don't think they lasted six months, but it was fun while it lasted.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    To add to this excellent advice:

    Don't lie. If they ask, yes, it's your first time there. You don't have to say first time ever, just first time there.

    A gentle caress on her leg will help put her at ease, and let her set the pace for the session.

    Book the thirty min. If they only offer an hour, or try to upsell, walk.

    Bring. 6 for HJ. That should be good if that's all you are after. You may get some negotiations about upper or lower access, and, like the rest of us, you play that by ear..

  6. #7238
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    You'll understand when you go your first time, but with your expectations literally anyplace will do. These places are largely interchangeable or this forum wouldn't exist? Pick a place with an awkward sounding name, a neon Open light out front, and a holding area up front that someone has to unlock to get to the massage rooms. Strip naked and put the towel on yourself. And just wait for the words "turn over. ".
    To add to this excellent advice:

    Don't lie. If they ask, yes, it's your first time there. You don't have to say first time ever, just first time there.

    A gentle caress on her leg will help put her at ease, and let her set the pace for the session.

    Book the thirty min. If they only offer an hour, or try to upsell, walk.

    Bring. 6 for HJ. That should be good if that's all you are after. You may get some negotiations about upper or lower access, and, like the rest of us, you play that by ear.

    Deep breaths, because you're going to be nervous as fuck.

    Good luck.

  7. #7237
    Quote Originally Posted by GmJuan  [View Original Post]
    Looking for the best spot to get a decent massage and a HJ. My expectations are pretty low as it will be first time so looks don't matter too much since I'll be excited as fuck. Noob friendly places?

    Thanks!
    You'll understand when you go your first time, but with your expectations literally anyplace will do. These places are largely interchangeable or this forum wouldn't exist? Pick a place with an awkward sounding name, a neon Open light out front, and a holding area up front that someone has to unlock to get to the massage rooms. Strip naked and put the towel on yourself. And just wait for the words "turn over. ".

  8. #7236

    Best first time AMP spot in LA

    Looking for the best spot to get a decent massage and a HJ. My expectations are pretty low as it will be first time so looks don't matter too much since I'll be excited as fuck. Noob friendly places?

    Thanks!

  9. #7235

    No Latina luck here

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a good MP spot that has pretty latinas?
    I have had disinterested sessions with Latinas in the area, they don't usually seem to care.

  10. #7234
    Quote Originally Posted by FishyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with you on this one. I'm even hesitant to pay MP girls via electronics payments. Hence they have my cell phone number and real name and usually what follows with that is a picture of you on their phone. If LE ever gets a hold of that phone they will be making a phone call to you or me or anyone else on her phone for a statement and bank records.
    Call me paranoid (Okay, You're paranoid!) but:

    Data base hack? Something happened to one of the girls and there is an investigation?

    Cash, masks, and a worry free drive home.

  11. #7233
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    18-Hole Gilf Course

    Fellow Massage Lovers.

    Who was that guy that visited a West side location on Sunday and interrupted my lunch? Gilfy said that you requested for me to be the first of the day to run the front and back course. Just want to say, thank you! She said, you like to hear what's going on, so we did the PSE and I got all a-hole in 1. Left it creamy for you. I didn't know the old gal had it in her. We literally banged the massage table across the floor as I tested the front and back course repeatedly.

    Hope it helped.

  12. #7232

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I'm there too. It's in their interest to maintain discretion and confidentiality. But it's also in their interest to cooperate for a lower sentence and turn over all their records. I don't think I'll be giving anyone my personal info and a record of my indiscretions.

    So. Back to the aamp hag shack lottery I go.
    I have to agree with you on this one. I'm even hesitant to pay MP girls via electronics payments. Hence they have my cell phone number and real name and usually what follows with that is a picture of you on their phone. If LE ever gets a hold of that phone they will be making a phone call to you or me or anyone else on her phone for a statement and bank records.

  13. #7231
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That's a lot of info for a hobby best kept anonymous.
    Yeah. I'm there too. It's in their interest to maintain discretion and confidentiality. But it's also in their interest to cooperate for a lower sentence and turn over all their records. I don't think I'll be giving anyone my personal info and a record of my indiscretions.

    So. Back to the aamp hag shack lottery I go.

  14. #7230
    Quote Originally Posted by JudeBright  [View Original Post]
    The verifying process is not that hard and I appreciate that they have alternatives other than references. Just moved to LA from a dry land and is relatively new in this area. Contact lakangels and was asked to provide name, age, race, phone number, and 2 references.

    As I do not have recent reference, I was asked to provided Humaniplex handle, and a login screen shot, and a photo taken in the day with date on the photo, then they let me in and made the first appointment.

    Enjoy.
    Wow. That's a lot of info for a hobby best kept anonymous.

  15. #7229
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough.

    I've been wanting to get into the KGirl game. The girls seem much hotter and younger, unless people exaggerate the truth on the internet, which never happens of course.

    You know how to get into that game? My understanding is you can't just call and make an appointment. They need to vet you somehow.
    The verifying process is not that hard and I appreciate that they have alternatives other than references. Just moved to LA from a dry land and is relatively new in this area. Contact lakangels and was asked to provide name, age, race, phone number, and 2 references.

    As I do not have recent reference, I was asked to provided Humaniplex handle, and a login screen shot, and a photo taken in the day with date on the photo, then they let me in and made the first appointment.

    Enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape