The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 787 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 837 887 1287 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 24546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12756

    RE: Craigslist

    Which section of CL is it? I've searched endlessly and can't figure it out. But full disclosure I'm kind of a dumbfuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    She looks really familiar. However I wasnt one to pay for the old ones. Normally hit them off the dating sites and craigslist freebie hookups.

    BQ22.

  2. #12755
    A lot of red flags in this one. In my experience, nearly all ads that say "enjoy your own style" (or similar) are fake. Other parts of the ad, including the stuff about driving up to 50 miles also seem to be repeated in a number of fake ads. That said, the face ad usually have hotter girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had opportunity of checking this out?? https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...imore/73435966.

  3. #12754
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had opportunity of checking this out?? https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...imore/73435966.
    She looks really familiar. However I wasnt one to pay for the old ones. Normally hit them off the dating sites and craigslist freebie hookups.

    BQ22.

  4. #12753

    Intel

    Anyone had opportunity of checking this out?? https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...imore/73435966.

  5. #12752

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2961896

    Cheers mates.
    I had written a review on her already. Another monger also wrote a review on her. She is sweet, caring, does not rush, and is cool to talk to. She did move and I have not gone to see her at her new location.

  6. #12751
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/73409220

    Has anyone seen her recently? I really like the pics. I know there's one good review, but was wondering if anyone else has seen her?
    Went to see her a few weeks ago. Photos make her look better than in person. No personality, very rushed. BBBJ for maybe 2 minutes then wanted to get down to business. Definitely would not repeat.

  7. #12750

    Kandy

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/73409220

    Has anyone seen her recently? I really like the pics. I know there's one good review, but was wondering if anyone else has seen her?

  8. #12749
    Quote Originally Posted by FapAway5592  [View Original Post]
    ZanyZo is legit! It was too good to be true but it absolutely is. She spent hours texting me to let me know her menu, let me pick an outfit, and her hair. Her only goal was to make sure I had a good time. She is about 5'11 and she's thiccc in all the right places. She is at a nice hotel and I the room was immaculate. She insists that you direct her if she's not doing what you want. She allows you to take pics and video of whatever you want. Please treat her well. She's amazing. For those of you that asked for a link she said she posts on stg. Here is her link tree. I'll pm you her number if anyone can send me crouton Bree's!

    https://linktr.ee/zanyzo
    Millersville / CB Bree. Making sure so the city isn't swapped again LOL. And we're all still waiting for that number rofl.

  9. #12748

    ZanyZo

    ZanyZo is legit! It was too good to be true but it absolutely is. She spent hours texting me to let me know her menu, let me pick an outfit, and her hair. Her only goal was to make sure I had a good time. She is about 5'11 and she's thiccc in all the right places. She is at a nice hotel and I the room was immaculate. She insists that you direct her if she's not doing what you want. She allows you to take pics and video of whatever you want. Please treat her well. She's amazing. For those of you that asked for a link she said she posts on stg. Here is her link tree. I'll pm you her number if anyone can send me crouton Bree's!

    https://linktr.ee/zanyzo

  10. #12747

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by CudaKid  [View Original Post]
    I know I don't post much but this is a pure treasure!

    I think one of the best experiences I have ever had:

    Adjectives: voluptuous, seductive, enticing, competent, cute, cuddly, clean (D&D free).

    BBBJ awesome then mish. Didn't take long for the children to be released.

    Had a wonderful time. Truly GFE.

    Treat her right guys because she is a treat!


    Cudakid.
    What is the link?

  11. #12746

    Missing link

    Looking for link to ZaneyZo. Thanks.

  12. #12745

    They don't care

    A body is a body. Age, skill, looks doesn't factor into their cost. They just copy what others charge even if the other girl is 20 years younger than them.

    Gorgeous girls are slim to none and when they were posting. They were non gfe, a few did convert to full time robbing or cash app scamming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanyzo  [View Original Post]
    I'm a firm believer in the higher the price the higher quality the provider should be. I DO agree that some charge more than their worth and I believe a lot of the super gorgeous ones are assholes for no reason. And I feel like higher priced providers should cater to the clientele & have manners. But again, I'm new to the area. But I don't think anyone will be changing their rates.

  13. #12744

    Glen Burnie Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Too many rules and GPS rates. No thanks, I will pass.
    I was texting with her this week when I was nearby but got pulled away. Seemed nice enough but you never know. I'll probably.

    TOFTT because I love her look. I'll report back when I do.

  14. #12743

    Good visit with Allie

    Hey fellas! Been a while since my last review with Red. Not around the area much anymore, but I pop back in from time to time and usually take the opportunity to meet someone new.

    Quick note on Red. I've noticed that she hasn't been very responsive and the last time that I spoke with her in September, she needed a $25 deposit to meet me. Trusted my better judgement and didn't do it. Seems like a few of the reviews here echoed the same thing. Unfortunate since my visit with her last year was phenomenal. Very personable and great at what she did.

    This time, I met with Allie. 60/120/180. I've seen a few reviews of her in the past but not many as lately, so decided to take a leap of faith. Admittedly, she was much more accommodating to my schedule since I was running late. Likes to chat but phenomenal CBJ in car (arrived too late for apartment fun). Not a bad part of Baltimore City, but try to visit during the day. Will try to hit her up again this weekend when I'm back.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...etite/43496560

    Let me know if there's any I should hit up while I'm in the area as well! Happy hunting!

  15. #12742

    Zanyzo-unbelievable? It's true

    I know I don't post much but this is a pure treasure!

    I think one of the best experiences I have ever had:

    Adjectives: voluptuous, seductive, enticing, competent, cute, cuddly, clean (D&D free).

    BBBJ awesome then mish. Didn't take long for the children to be released.

    Had a wonderful time. Truly GFE.

    Treat her right guys because she is a treat!

    Cudakid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape