Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 631 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 9458
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #3293
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics pretty accurate? DFK allowed?
    Only LFK, most Thai and Chinese girls do not kiss. Although obviously there are some out there.

  2. #3292
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics pretty accurate? DFK allowed?
    She looks better than the pictures.

  3. #3291
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlas1991  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Emiko in SD before under a different name? Pics look familiar, Seems to be new with stunning Asian, here is the HX link.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/StunningAsians
    Pics don't look similar to any of the girls that have been in SD recently but she could be this girl from the East Coast.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5135147-364062

  4. #3290
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Cris saying that she had a new girl starting on the 11th and staying for 10 days. She told me that she was a "happy person" haha. Made my usual 1 hour appointment and headed over. The girl opened the door and I had to look down to find her LOL. She literally is 4 ft 11 standing on a New York City phone book. She immediately starts giggling and jumps into my arms to give me a hug. Takes me to the fellowship room and ask me how long I wanted to stay. I paid the 240 up front and she gave me a damn good massage for a legit 30 minutes. Started teasing me and grabbing my balls. I was getting hard so I flipped over and asked her for some DATY. Oh man, shaved kitty that was tight and wet. I love eating Kitty from Thailand. Super clean. She told me she was going to cum, and kept rubbing my ears and then squeeze my head with her thighs and started shaking. It was a sight to see from such a tiny little girl. She told me to lay down but she wanted to kiss me down there LOL. Started a slow sucking of my balls and taint. She has a tiny mouth and took me in his far as she could, it felt amazing. She asked me if I was ready for the cover and I asked her if I could start in doggy. She has a really nice bubble butt that is fun to hold on to. All natural B size boobs that are perky with responsive nipples. I only lasted about 5 minutes watching myelf in the mirror with this 85 pounder. She cleaned me up nicely and then I took a shower before I left. Definitely will be back.
    Are the pics pretty accurate? DFK allowed?

  5. #3289
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    FYI, Ms Kiko is back in town!
    Saw Kiko last night. Feel sorry for any monger after me, because I busted her. Now Kimberly is coming back. I am going to go broke.

  6. #3288

    Kelly in UTC. Tiny young spinner

    Got a text from Cris saying that she had a new girl starting on the 11th and staying for 10 days. She told me that she was a "happy person" haha. Made my usual 1 hour appointment and headed over. The girl opened the door and I had to look down to find her LOL. She literally is 4 ft 11 standing on a New York City phone book. She immediately starts giggling and jumps into my arms to give me a hug. Takes me to the fellowship room and ask me how long I wanted to stay. I paid the 240 up front and she gave me a damn good massage for a legit 30 minutes. Started teasing me and grabbing my balls. I was getting hard so I flipped over and asked her for some DATY. Oh man, shaved kitty that was tight and wet. I love eating Kitty from Thailand. Super clean. She told me she was going to cum, and kept rubbing my ears and then squeeze my head with her thighs and started shaking. It was a sight to see from such a tiny little girl. She told me to lay down but she wanted to kiss me down there LOL. Started a slow sucking of my balls and taint. She has a tiny mouth and took me in his far as she could, it felt amazing. She asked me if I was ready for the cover and I asked her if I could start in doggy. She has a really nice bubble butt that is fun to hold on to. All natural B size boobs that are perky with responsive nipples. I only lasted about 5 minutes watching myelf in the mirror with this 85 pounder. She cleaned me up nicely and then I took a shower before I left. Definitely will be back.

    Cheers.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/227760

  7. #3287

    Kimberly6969

    My favorite Thai mixed beauty is coming to town. This is going to be a great month.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/8868

  8. #3286

    Pics looks familiar

    Has anyone seen Emiko in SD before under a different name? Pics look familiar, Seems to be new with stunning Asian, here is the HX link.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/StunningAsians

  9. #3285

    Kiko SDAG

    FYI, Ms Kiko is back in town!

  10. #3284

    Skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by JonasBros  [View Original Post]
    If you want to do a lifeless skinny Asian doll, she is the one. Skinny, has no emotion. Does not allow lfk or Dfk.
    I read that as "Skinny has no emotion. " like you'd dubbed that her official nickname. Haha.

  11. #3283

    FEC Yuna

    If you want to do a lifeless skinny Asian doll, she is the one. Skinny, has no emotion. Does not allow lfk or Dfk.

  12. #3282
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSheep  [View Original Post]
    So what happened to lucky_88? Their HX shows no girls.
    Lucky_88 seems to be overflow from Sandra99 when they have more than two Thai girls in town.

  13. #3281

    Lucky_88

    So what happened to lucky_88? Their HX shows no girls.

  14. #3280
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanNinja  [View Original Post]
    Oh so you " saw" Yuna Monday when she was not in town and was not available, I tried for Monday said started Tuesday (yesterday) 😉 Hmm smh.
    You're right. Never saw this chick, I suffer from mythomania.

  15. #3279
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the day before. Different strokes for different folks 😉.
    Oh so you " saw" Yuna Monday when she was not in town and was not available, I tried for Monday said started Tuesday (yesterday) 😉 Hmm smh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape