Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 227 of 499 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4086
    Quote Originally Posted by HittinSkinz  [View Original Post]
    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...o/315106653460

    I know she's the only one I post about, but she's so damn special she's the only one I want to see now.

    Sweet, beautiful, and does her best to make not feel like a client / provider visit. You real get treated like she's been waiting for just you all day. I've seen her three times so far and going to see her every time she comes to town and try to get her name out more when she's away.

    Just follow her directions: Text only. Your first name, race, and age. She does light screening and then sends instructions which you should follow also.

    Don't haggle; her prices are more than fair for the service. She's worth way more and hates when people try to talk her down. I know for a fact that she doesn't rob if a deposit is asked. I've paid a date in full in advance once because of scheduling and she honored the new appointment without any issue. Just to be clear she didn't ask me to pay in advance, I offered.

    Remember, these girls come across assholes more often than they meet nice guys, so treat her right and she'll do the same.

    If you see her, tell her HittinSkinz needs her back in Columbia! If she doesn't come back soon, I'm riding to Chas!
    I don't know man. Anytime someone tries to sell something this hard it sets off the warning signal in my head.

  2. #4085
    Quote Originally Posted by Almostgone  [View Original Post]
    The pages are flooded with Asian's working for an agency. I tried one a couple of weeks ago and the lady I saw was 20 years older and 40 lbs. Heavier then the one in the pictures. Anyone had any luck with getting pictures of the actual girl before the meet? Any positive stories? The potential is there, but so far sub par results for me.
    The Asians you'll never get an accurate pic or even if ask you'll get some internet pic. It's been mention couple times throughout the thread about Asians but not so often. I've had two encounters so far both were young and skinny. Maybe just my luck. The one that had a local number was young. Local I mean SC area codes. The other I forgot. Normally if not to your liking you can leave. I'm pretty sure all the ads use the same agency. When I get the urge I usually text several of the Asian ads and it's always same hotel. It's usually or or two that response back with a different price. I'm sure if pull up and not to your liking and say you're leaving she'll probably suggest someone else. Just my guess.

  3. #4084

    Alexis or Sofia

    Was looking to bite the bullet for some upscale dreams. Both these girls are coming in to town in a couple weeks. I've searched and only found a post or two on each one. Was wondering if anyone could share some details. On the thread or PM if you'd like.

    Alexis Summer.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexissummer

    Sofia Ferrari.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-ferrari

  4. #4083

    Pristine Chase in town

    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...o/315106653460

    I know she's the only one I post about, but she's so damn special she's the only one I want to see now.

    Sweet, beautiful, and does her best to make not feel like a client / provider visit. You real get treated like she's been waiting for just you all day. I've seen her three times so far and going to see her every time she comes to town and try to get her name out more when she's away.

    Just follow her directions: Text only. Your first name, race, and age. She does light screening and then sends instructions which you should follow also.

    Don't haggle; her prices are more than fair for the service. She's worth way more and hates when people try to talk her down. I know for a fact that she doesn't rob if a deposit is asked. I've paid a date in full in advance once because of scheduling and she honored the new appointment without any issue. Just to be clear she didn't ask me to pay in advance, I offered.

    Remember, these girls come across assholes more often than they meet nice guys, so treat her right and she'll do the same.

    If you see her, tell her HittinSkinz needs her back in Columbia! If she doesn't come back soon, I'm riding to Chas!

  5. #4082

    Who is she?

    Stumbled on this photo and she looks familiar, but I can't find any old ads. Anyone recall this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aabbccc.jpg‎  

  6. #4081
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino1174  [View Original Post]
    Did you TOFTT and pull the trigger?
    I did not. I get the feeling she's not a legit provider.

  7. #4080
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino1174  [View Original Post]
    Did you TOFTT and pull the trigger?
    I did not. I get the feeling she's not a legit provider.

  8. #4079

    Well?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoses0202  [View Original Post]
    Did you TOFTT and pull the trigger?

  9. #4078
    Quote Originally Posted by VatoMan1  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her this past weekend. She gave me the address to a home. When I got there a guy was walking around in the yard, so I drove off. She wanted $200 for a hhr.

  10. #4077

    Yay or nay?

    Anyone have a dream with this one?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/709424991251

  11. #4076

    Yay or nay?

    Anyone have a dream with this one?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/709424991251

  12. #4075
    Quote Originally Posted by Almostgone  [View Original Post]
    The pages are flooded with Asian's working for an agency. I tried one a couple of weeks ago and the lady I saw was 20 years older and 40 lbs. Heavier then the one in the pictures. Anyone had any luck with getting pictures of the actual girl before the meet? Any positive stories? The potential is there, but so far sub par results for me.
    "I have had the older / heavier experience a few times. Last couple of times times were Chinese girls. Both your get cuter and not over weight. One was is a real hurry and the other I enjoyed."

  13. #4074
    Man. She taken down all her ads. Was going to give it a go. Maybe she reads the board and didn't want the attention. Who knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    I've had a dream with candy more times then I can count. LOL. Mainly for rates. Very Quiet short thick. Not the greatest provider but well worth the Qv rate in my opinion.

  14. #4073

    Information

    Any information on this provider?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...a/162825359933

  15. #4072

    Ebony gals

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    I've had a dream with candy more times then I can count. LOL. Mainly for rates. Very Quiet short thick. Not the greatest provider but well worth the Qv rate in my opinion.
    There used to be a girl that came to town often named Brandy, advertised on STG and had an ad on tryst until very recently (couldn't find it today).

    Dark skin, pretty face and a great value for her looks, perfect slim petite body and big rack, bubble butt. She hasn't been to Charleston in months, and hasn't been active on snap either.

    Her service wasn't GFE and depending on her mood could be hit or miss, but top tier looks at a lower tier price. Not sure if she's out of the game now or what.

    There are periodically some smoking hot ebony girls on tryst that travel through town (Chloe Bardot and Candace Campbell are 2).

    As always, depends on what you're looking to spend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape