Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 561 961 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12395
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyLooking321  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...anion/18551432

    I saw her a few years ago before covid. She was a great girl. Was hoping she was just under the radar. Any help would be appreciated.
    I've seen her a few times, but like you only before covid. I reached out a couple of months ago to her but she never responded. Fantastic (fake) tits that she didn't like because they were "too real" LOL, and she wanted to make them huge so they looked fake.

  2. #12394

    Any intel on Nicole?

    This lady hasn't been posting long. Curious it anyone has seen Nicole. I've done a search but don't see anything pertaining to her. She has only been posting on stg since January 8.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...r/131113397450

  3. #12393
    NEGATIVE. NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE.

    Believed to be infamous scammer Kayla.

    STEER CLEAR.

    F1.

  4. #12392

    Feisty Redhead

    Can anyone advise? Don't see any reviews.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/429855584627

  5. #12391

    Not the girl in the photos

    Fun time but not the girl in the photos.

  6. #12390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Tried to the other day and suddenly ghosted. Then started talking to her the next day and mentioned how her old posts always had more revealing pics. Her response was yeah well best I can do is 80. I responded with Sono pic swap then. No response. Spidey sense felt something ain't right here. Especially since all her older posts always had at least one nude. So I put her on the no fly zone. Be safe all.
    She has been reviewed a bunch, but there are 2 with same name. Remember her from BP days. She needed some dental work. Good service. A member here knew her Mom and she has had a very dysfunctional upbringing to say the least. I saw her in Orlando years back. She is ok.

  7. #12389

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods68  [View Original Post]
    So Charli is moving out of Brevard? Am I reading this correctly?
    Took a ride, had a nice one in my dream about Heather Cocoa, not tiny Heather. Definitely been around, and pics are 15-20 yrs past. Great headache relief! As noted bring your own if bares not your game! As described tight, tight, great BBBJ, k9 - whatever your pleasure, cg on point, still in great shape for an older provider, she loves Greek but no re-entry. 2 pops, one in the front and one in the back, will definitely go back, priced as advertised! Like to dream about lady's that aim to keep on pleasing!

    In Treasure Coast area if anyone has dreams down hear!

  8. #12388

  9. #12387

    Anyone remember this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...anion/18551432

    I saw her a few years ago before covid. She was a great girl. Was hoping she was just under the radar. Any help would be appreciated.

  10. #12386
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Ended up meeting her. Good BJ and good reverse cowgirl. 80 and wasn't watching time at all. Could possibly repeat. Not a fan of hotel at all. Be safe!
    Good to know, she freaked me out a tad.

    Thanks and be safe as well.

  11. #12385
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Tried to the other day and suddenly ghosted. Then started talking to her the next day and mentioned how her old posts always had more revealing pics. Her response was yeah well best I can do is 80. I responded with Sono pic swap then. No response. Spidey sense felt something ain't right here. Especially since all her older posts always had at least one nude. So I put her on the no fly zone. Be safe all.
    Ended up meeting her. Good BJ and good reverse cowgirl. 80 and wasn't watching time at all. Could possibly repeat. Not a fan of hotel at all. Be safe!

  12. #12384
    Quote Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her since just after Covid struck BUT I used to see her on a regular basis. Her headache relief, in my mind, is top notch. She loves what she does. Her other services are great too! It is about time to drive down to her new place and get some relief. She is a bgger gal, for those who like spinners, you might want to try someone else. BUT you'd be missing out on a treat. IMHO.
    }Lauren in Satellite Beach.

    What he said (above).

    Saw her yesterday. Headache relief is EXCELLENT--great skills and energy-she is still getting over her back surgery, but wasnt an issue. As noted, not a spinner (don't care), but not excessive, either. Decent comms. Nice girl--seemed younger than advertised (38) but what do I know. ,. ,. ,. at least she wasnt 10-15 years older than advertised. She is at a somewhat notorious motel on A1 A, which I personally don't like--always sketchy characters hanging around and local PD is there on a reg basis, but that wouldn't stop me from repeating.

    F1.

  13. #12383
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Tried to the other day and suddenly ghosted. Then started talking to her the next day and mentioned how her old posts always had more revealing pics. Her response was yeah well best I can do is 80. I responded with Sono pic swap then. No response. Spidey sense felt something ain't right here. Especially since all her older posts always had at least one nude. So I put her on the no fly zone. Be safe all.

  14. #12382

    That's the other Bree.

    Quote Originally Posted by OP3299  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Bree / Bumble Bee everyone is talking about?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/180091663172
    That's the other Bree in Melbourne. She has a good head game.

    The Bree / Bee is in the Palm Bay area.

    I wish Bee when back being Bee for the sake of avoiding confusion.

  15. #12381

    Lauren in Satelite Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by WharfRat  [View Original Post]
    Howdy, looking to set up by first dream. Was thinking of trying out this provider. Anyone have any reviews or info? Thanks in advance.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/847665781122
    I haven't seen her since just after Covid struck BUT I used to see her on a regular basis. Her headache relief, in my mind, is top notch. She loves what she does. Her other services are great too! It is about time to drive down to her new place and get some relief. She is a bgger gal, for those who like spinners, you might want to try someone else. BUT you'd be missing out on a treat. IMHO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape