Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 561 961 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 19319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12419

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    I see Kay is advertising again. This doesn't happen too often my fellow mongers, so if you haven't experienced a session with her I suggest you make an attempt to do so. If you are lucky enough to connect, hold on for dear life because she is one helluva ride!

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/083732695194
    Yeah, I saw that too. I almost reached out to set something up even though I didn't have the time to go see her! I enjoyed my one visit a lot and I've been trying to see her again. While she's tough to pin down, she sure is a lot of fun!

  2. #12418

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Tried to the other day and suddenly ghosted. Then started talking to her the next day and mentioned how her old posts always had more revealing pics. Her response was yeah well best I can do is 80. I responded with Sono pic swap then. No response. Spidey sense felt something ain't right here. Especially since all her older posts always had at least one nude. So I put her on the no fly zone. Be safe all.
    I used to hit that alot years ago. See my post #11589. But I know she got on candy real bad but her pics looks like she healthy again. However, comms are bad. I have text her several times since seeing her recent ad but no response so I guess she is not press for business.

  3. #12417

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    I see Kay is advertising again. This doesn't happen too often my fellow mongers, so if you haven't experienced a session with her I suggest you make an attempt to do so. If you are lucky enough to connect, hold on for dear life because she is one helluva ride!

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/083732695194
    She definitely will do all the work for you. All you have to do is keep up!

  4. #12416

    Kay

    I see Kay is advertising again. This doesn't happen too often my fellow mongers, so if you haven't experienced a session with her I suggest you make an attempt to do so. If you are lucky enough to connect, hold on for dear life because she is one helluva ride!

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/083732695194

  5. #12415

    Colleen

    Can someone inbox me Colleen's number. I had it and somehow lost it. Appreciate it.

  6. #12414

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone advise? Don't see any reviews. Thanks in advance.
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/429855584627
    She's real. No one has reviewed her for 6+ months. Back then I had an OK visit but a repeat trip there was too many people sharing the room for my liking. Give her a shot and let us know.

  7. #12413
    Quote Originally Posted by StevesSmith  [View Original Post]
    Fun time but not the girl in the photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    NEGATIVE. NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE.
    Believed to be infamous scammer Kayla.
    STEER CLEAR.F1.
    If feckless is correct than StevesSmith is infamous Kayla.

  8. #12412
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyLooking321  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...anion/18551432

    I saw her a few years ago before covid. She was a great girl. Was hoping she was just under the radar. Any help would be appreciated.
    I've seen her a few times, but like you only before covid. I reached out a couple of months ago to her but she never responded. Fantastic (fake) tits that she didn't like because they were "too real" LOL, and she wanted to make them huge so they looked fake.

  9. #12411

    Any intel on Nicole?

    This lady hasn't been posting long. Curious it anyone has seen Nicole. I've done a search but don't see anything pertaining to her. She has only been posting on stg since January 8.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...r/131113397450

  10. #12410
    NEGATIVE. NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE.

    Believed to be infamous scammer Kayla.

    STEER CLEAR.

    F1.

  11. #12409

    Feisty Redhead

    Can anyone advise? Don't see any reviews.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/429855584627

  12. #12408

    Not the girl in the photos

    Fun time but not the girl in the photos.

  13. #12407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Tried to the other day and suddenly ghosted. Then started talking to her the next day and mentioned how her old posts always had more revealing pics. Her response was yeah well best I can do is 80. I responded with Sono pic swap then. No response. Spidey sense felt something ain't right here. Especially since all her older posts always had at least one nude. So I put her on the no fly zone. Be safe all.
    She has been reviewed a bunch, but there are 2 with same name. Remember her from BP days. She needed some dental work. Good service. A member here knew her Mom and she has had a very dysfunctional upbringing to say the least. I saw her in Orlando years back. She is ok.

  14. #12406

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods68  [View Original Post]
    So Charli is moving out of Brevard? Am I reading this correctly?
    Took a ride, had a nice one in my dream about Heather Cocoa, not tiny Heather. Definitely been around, and pics are 15-20 yrs past. Great headache relief! As noted bring your own if bares not your game! As described tight, tight, great BBBJ, k9 - whatever your pleasure, cg on point, still in great shape for an older provider, she loves Greek but no re-entry. 2 pops, one in the front and one in the back, will definitely go back, priced as advertised! Like to dream about lady's that aim to keep on pleasing!

    In Treasure Coast area if anyone has dreams down hear!

  15. #12405

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape