The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 731 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 781 831 1231 1731 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22503
    Quote Originally Posted by RalBos  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I will be in the area at the end of the month or early next month and would like some company. Does anyone have a recommendations?
    Need a little more info on what you are looking for. Age, body type an what range are you willing to pay. Picking is slim but we do have a few good ones.

  2. #22502

    Visiting soon

    Hello,

    I will be in the area at the end of the month or early next month and would like some company. Does anyone have a recommendations?

  3. #22501

    Rozlyn rose

    Wanted to post another review I usually do my mongering in the Dayton area, but I met up with Rozlyn Rose from tryst in cincy last week. She travels Indianapolis and Columbus mostly but that girl is a firecracker! Short very petite redhead beautiful girl and worth every penny! Check her out next time she comes to cincy.

  4. #22500

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I assume "Booty" is her name, right? It doesn't show anywhere on her ad. Did she disclose what the cost would be for a duo with her and Lauren?
    Her ad says something about little booty. She goes by faith at least that's the name she gave me. $$.5 for the pair.

  5. #22499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Booty

    Quote Originally Posted by Longdriver1970  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking a while figured it was time to join in. With all the recent talk about Lauren in Dayton I would chime in I have been seeing her kind of regular she's a solid back up usually answers right away and I have never had her say no she couldn't make a time work.

    I met up with her friend recently will attach link I didn't meet them together but it was offered. She was nice room was clean met me at the door in lingerie. Good times we're had. She seems to aim to please except she isn't the greatest in cg but not a deal breaker. Overall a solid choice and real only issue I had was second time I tried to get uo with her she flaked on me I think she's the type that's first come first serve and when she gets enough $ for whatever she's done for the day with no text. Will try again.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...e/317009238090
    I assume "Booty" is her name, right? It doesn't show anywhere on her ad. Did she disclose what the cost would be for a duo with her and Lauren?

  6. #22498

    Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by ManMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I know she probably isn't most peoples cup of tea but anyone have experience here. Feel free to DM me if you do and like to share.
    Without a link, website, photo or mention of where you saw her ad it's pretty hard to help you. Help us help you.

  7. #22497

    We are

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    No one is questioning that Riley Ann is legit. The board has been aware of her for the better part of a decade, even under a much older inom de plume. As beautiful as she looks in those photos, those photos are also old. There are reasons why she isn't getting the raving reviews, none of them are about her looks. You seem to have written about the experience that has kept many board members at bay. Reading the boards prior would have saved you some money that you could have used to get a more exciting session. That's what the board is for; a mind hive. If one knows, we all know.
    The Borg. Prepare to be educated!

  8. #22496

    Saw faith

    I saw Faith last week, I think her pics where a couple years old, but she is a cool chick, had fun and will definitely see her.

  9. #22495

    Booty

    Been lurking a while figured it was time to join in. With all the recent talk about Lauren in Dayton I would chime in I have been seeing her kind of regular she's a solid back up usually answers right away and I have never had her say no she couldn't make a time work.

    I met up with her friend recently will attach link I didn't meet them together but it was offered. She was nice room was clean met me at the door in lingerie. Good times we're had. She seems to aim to please except she isn't the greatest in cg but not a deal breaker. Overall a solid choice and real only issue I had was second time I tried to get uo with her she flaked on me I think she's the type that's first come first serve and when she gets enough $ for whatever she's done for the day with no text. Will try again.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...e/317009238090

  10. #22494

    Arianna. Anyone (I know it's not most peoples cup of tea)

    I know she probably isn't most peoples cup of tea but anyone have experience here. Feel free to DM me if you do and like to share.

  11. #22493

    Reviews

    First Nikki the librarian doing escort reviews in HCJC And her friend Kristin in being reviewed in Butler. I had a duo with the both of them a year ago for. 4 each Wow has time changed LOL They were both going for over $ on listcrawler.

  12. #22492

    EE website

    https://eloquenteven.escortbook.com/

    Works for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roenigk23  [View Original Post]
    Did EE change his website? My link doesn't work anymore.

  13. #22491

    EE website

    Did EE change his website? My link doesn't work anymore.

  14. #22490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I know for a fact Miss Riley Ann is absolutely beautiful to look at and those pics are 100% legit. But She is one dead fish. Nothing sexually exciting at all. I won't waste my money on her again. But YMMV. Happy hunting!
    No one is questioning that Riley Ann is legit. The board has been aware of her for the better part of a decade, even under a much older inom de plume. As beautiful as she looks in those photos, those photos are also old. There are reasons why she isn't getting the raving reviews, none of them are about her looks. You seem to have written about the experience that has kept many board members at bay. Reading the boards prior would have saved you some money that you could have used to get a more exciting session. That's what the board is for; a mind hive. If one knows, we all know.

  15. #22489

    Guaranteed

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Where are your reviews if them? How can you claim them to be the best if you haven't seen any of them? Anyone can take a good photo with a professional photographer. I know someone reviewed Jessie K a few weeks ago, claiming she wasn't worth the asking price. Lots of reviews on Sophia Rose and Tiffany Millions, just RTFF!
    I know for a fact Miss Riley Ann is absolutely beautiful to look at and those pics are 100% legit. But She is one dead fish. Nothing sexually exciting at all. I won't waste my money on her again. But YMMV. Happy hunting!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape