Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 662 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5721

    Lindsey not

    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyThePinner  [View Original Post]
    All Natural Naughtyy Hottie ‼65039;128520;9829;65039; Let's get Together 😘 23 years old.

    Do NOT let her in your place or near it, she came I paid, she stepped out and left!

    Thief!
    Also this is not who shows up. Totally different person.

  2. #5720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Not much available

    Quote Originally Posted by HankRearden  [View Original Post]
    Read up on the recent threads. Craving some eastern cuisine. What's the best option for what I'm looking for? Been to the AMPs in the area but definitely want FS and was hoping for a more private incall situation. Home / apartment or hotel. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    If you want hotel or apartment, you can try the numerous Asian AAMP ads on the various escort sites. Girls won't match the pics. YMMV greatly. Could suck or be great. Depending on what you want, be prepared for the upsell.

    If you find a girl you like at an AAMP get her contact info. One of the best girls I have been with was from an AAMP. She used to move around all over MA and southern NH. But I could always go to where she was since I had her number.

    Best is Ling in Lowell. Requires a referral. You being new there is no way you will get one.

    Another option, but pricey.

    https://www.asianhotwifeashley.com/

    Check the Eastern Connecticut escort forums for Alexandra. An even more expensive option. No ad, but she has an account on here you can PM AlexandraLove.

  3. #5719

    Little Red Lexy

    Has Any of u fine gentlemen out there seen/ met this lady? She seems to be handled by pimp (black dude). Please pm if prefer and if you don't mind sharing some info.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/917117180505
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B9231356-EBC2-4B03-9922-85E7DED60942.jpg‎   DB5C90EF-3103-48A8-955E-A5670472818E.jpg‎  

  4. #5718

    Best Asian girl around for FS

    Read up on the recent threads. Craving some eastern cuisine. What's the best option for what I'm looking for? Been to the AMPs in the area but definitely want FS and was hoping for a more private incall situation. Home / apartment or hotel. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

  5. #5717

    Warning!! Rip off big time not who she says she is!!

    All Natural Naughtyy Hottie ‼65039;128520;9829;65039; Let's get Together 😘 23 years old.

    Do NOT let her in your place or near it, she came I paid, she stepped out and left!

    Thief!

  6. #5716

    Hello I'm Lindsey

    "Anyone? I want to try this tonight!

    23 ; Italian; All Natural Naughtyyy Hottie Want some company?"

    Her ad doesn't say much.

  7. #5715
    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    Yes, her massage began very conventionally and then became increasingly 'titillating'. At first I was not sure that the boob graze was accidental, but decidedly erotic. On the flip, the bare boob relief was pretty intense. I left very happy. I don't understand CenteFisher's review about 'horribly rude' - can we be talking about the same girl? Unless he did something to offend?
    Felt she is not very personable. Had a 90 minute session with her. But the flip came just for last 5 minutes. Jack Hammer after that was done.

    Lot of teasing with boobs prior to flip.

  8. #5714
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Does everyone here use STG or are there any other sources you use more than STG?

    Thanks.
    Snapchat. Facebook. Tinder. Etc.

  9. #5713
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried any of her additional menu options.
    Yes, her massage began very conventionally and then became increasingly 'titillating'. At first I was not sure that the boob graze was accidental, but decidedly erotic. On the flip, the bare boob relief was pretty intense. I left very happy. I don't understand CenteFisher's review about 'horribly rude' - can we be talking about the same girl? Unless he did something to offend?

  10. #5712
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    How to "edit" a post. ?

    Anyway, her had from 02/20: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/787806899153.

  11. #5711

    What do you use?

    Does everyone here use STG or are there any other sources you use more than STG?

    Thanks.

  12. #5710

    Any New Info. She's Back. ?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/822805410490

    Anyone seen her recently? Worthy?

  13. #5709

    Extra special

    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    And a note to say that.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/528786142367

    Is great, and I would be there every week if she was closer than Waltham. She is paying her way through college, and so one day will graduate presumably from escorting. Although she does NOT offer FS, she has an alter-ego as Samantha, who posts separately and does offer FS, presumably whe Jessica is not sufficiently busy. Have to say that Samantha is more fun than Jessica, but I have had a wonderful time with both of her. She is sensitive, agreeable, intelligent, extremely sexy and very civilized. She works out of a clean hotel room.
    Have you tried any of her additional menu options.

  14. #5708
    This girl is horribly rude. Just horrible, disrespectful and alpha use of language+tone. Save your Benjamins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    And a note to say that.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/528786142367

    Is great, and I would be there every week if she was closer than Waltham. She is paying her way through college, and so one day will graduate presumably from escorting. Although she does NOT offer FS, she has an alter-ego as Samantha, who posts separately and does offer FS, presumably whe Jessica is not sufficiently busy. Have to say that Samantha is more fun than Jessica, but I have had a wonderful time with both of her. She is sensitive, agreeable, intelligent, extremely sexy and very civilized. She works out of a clean hotel room

  15. #5707
    Quote Originally Posted by MertzG  [View Original Post]
    Yes but she is not often available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape