Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 662 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5716

    Hello I'm Lindsey

    "Anyone? I want to try this tonight!

    23 ; Italian; All Natural Naughtyyy Hottie Want some company?"

    Her ad doesn't say much.

  2. #5715
    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    Yes, her massage began very conventionally and then became increasingly 'titillating'. At first I was not sure that the boob graze was accidental, but decidedly erotic. On the flip, the bare boob relief was pretty intense. I left very happy. I don't understand CenteFisher's review about 'horribly rude' - can we be talking about the same girl? Unless he did something to offend?
    Felt she is not very personable. Had a 90 minute session with her. But the flip came just for last 5 minutes. Jack Hammer after that was done.

    Lot of teasing with boobs prior to flip.

  3. #5714
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Does everyone here use STG or are there any other sources you use more than STG?

    Thanks.
    Snapchat. Facebook. Tinder. Etc.

  4. #5713
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried any of her additional menu options.
    Yes, her massage began very conventionally and then became increasingly 'titillating'. At first I was not sure that the boob graze was accidental, but decidedly erotic. On the flip, the bare boob relief was pretty intense. I left very happy. I don't understand CenteFisher's review about 'horribly rude' - can we be talking about the same girl? Unless he did something to offend?

  5. #5712
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    How to "edit" a post. ?

    Anyway, her had from 02/20: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/787806899153.

  6. #5711

    What do you use?

    Does everyone here use STG or are there any other sources you use more than STG?

    Thanks.

  7. #5710

    Any New Info. She's Back. ?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/822805410490

    Anyone seen her recently? Worthy?

  8. #5709

    Extra special

    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    And a note to say that.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/528786142367

    Is great, and I would be there every week if she was closer than Waltham. She is paying her way through college, and so one day will graduate presumably from escorting. Although she does NOT offer FS, she has an alter-ego as Samantha, who posts separately and does offer FS, presumably whe Jessica is not sufficiently busy. Have to say that Samantha is more fun than Jessica, but I have had a wonderful time with both of her. She is sensitive, agreeable, intelligent, extremely sexy and very civilized. She works out of a clean hotel room.
    Have you tried any of her additional menu options.

  9. #5708
    This girl is horribly rude. Just horrible, disrespectful and alpha use of language+tone. Save your Benjamins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    And a note to say that.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/528786142367

    Is great, and I would be there every week if she was closer than Waltham. She is paying her way through college, and so one day will graduate presumably from escorting. Although she does NOT offer FS, she has an alter-ego as Samantha, who posts separately and does offer FS, presumably whe Jessica is not sufficiently busy. Have to say that Samantha is more fun than Jessica, but I have had a wonderful time with both of her. She is sensitive, agreeable, intelligent, extremely sexy and very civilized. She works out of a clean hotel room

  10. #5707
    Quote Originally Posted by MertzG  [View Original Post]
    Yes but she is not often available.

  11. #5706
    Is this her Samantha alter ego?

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...i/964368118882

    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    And a note to say that.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/528786142367

    Is great, and I would be there every week if she was closer than Waltham. She is paying her way through college, and so one day will graduate presumably from escorting. Although she does NOT offer FS, she has an alter-ego as Samantha, who posts separately and does offer FS, presumably whe Jessica is not sufficiently busy. Have to say that Samantha is more fun than Jessica, but I have had a wonderful time with both of her. She is sensitive, agreeable, intelligent, extremely sexy and very civilized. She works out of a clean hotel room.

  12. #5705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Robin

    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    You are absolutely right. That's the lame excuse she always uses. Another thing that she has started that her bf will be present while you are with her.
    Had to laugh: "Something unexpected came up and I have to go into the office" or (a couple of times) "There is a medical emergency involving my _ I need to take care of. ".

    I have no problem with over-booking because, well, it doesn't take a genius to imagine how many guys make appointments and then don't even show up or call. That's uncool and it affects the rest of us who try to show some courtesy. But at least have a rotating list of excuses. . . She must realize that she uses the same excuse almost every time, right? LOL.

  13. #5704
    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    And a note to say that.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/528786142367

    Is great, and I would be there every week if she was closer than Waltham. She is paying her way through college, and so one day will graduate presumably from escorting. Although she does NOT offer FS, she has an alter-ego as Samantha, who posts separately and does offer FS, presumably whe Jessica is not sufficiently busy. Have to say that Samantha is more fun than Jessica, but I have had a wonderful time with both of her. She is sensitive, agreeable, intelligent, extremely sexy and very civilized. She works out of a clean hotel room.
    Who is Samantha? Is there a link?

    Thanks.

  14. #5703
    And a note to say that.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/528786142367

    Is great, and I would be there every week if she was closer than Waltham. She is paying her way through college, and so one day will graduate presumably from escorting. Although she does NOT offer FS, she has an alter-ego as Samantha, who posts separately and does offer FS, presumably whe Jessica is not sufficiently busy. Have to say that Samantha is more fun than Jessica, but I have had a wonderful time with both of her. She is sensitive, agreeable, intelligent, extremely sexy and very civilized. She works out of a clean hotel room.

  15. #5702
    Any intel on this one? Been seeing her ads for a long time, ready to take the plunge or TOFTT.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/485459043384

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape