Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 9468
-
01-11-22 20:39 #3273Senior Member

Posts: 144Darn, I was really interested by some of those LA reviews and was going to try to go see her later this week. Sounds like I should pass on this one too. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 20:25 #3272Senior Member

Posts: 282FEC Yuna
Saw her yesterday, way too skinny for my personal preference, literally no ass and tits. Photos on website definitely not her. Service is so so, she absolutely hates DATY, and uses an insane amount of lube, definitely no repeat for me.
Originally Posted by Apharmd
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 16:08 #3271Senior Member

Posts: 144FEC Yuna
New girl in town. Yuna has gone through a bunch of name changes and worked mostly in LA / OC last year. Search the LA board for "Joanne" to see previous reports. If you like younger looking thinner / fit girls this one fits the bill. CFS only.
-
01-10-22 23:22 #3270Senior Member

Posts: 262If she's same size as Suzette, then she is definitely not chunky.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo442
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 20:01 #3269Banned Member

Posts: 3075Chunkiest
Originally Posted by Stupitt
[View Original Post]
Stupitt said she was the chunkiest HE's been with. Again you have to know the reviewer and their tastes / types.
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo442
[View Original Post]
I like big booty and boobs; some too may think these girls are chunky if they like flat chested girls with no ass.
I dont think theyll ever be a universal scale that’ll fit the same for everyone. Especially with looks. I’ve read reports of girls being very beautiful, pretty and I’ve gone to the spas to go see them and walked out on many occasions.
-
01-10-22 16:47 #3268Regular Member

Posts: 15We need to have a universal scale for chunky cause I don't know what he's talking about chunky LOL. I saw her too and I wouldn't say chunky. She's not model thin like Tatum but she's not bigger than the other girls available right now. I would say probably the same size as Suzette.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 22:29 #3267Senior Member

Posts: 144Thanks for the intel, was able to find some reviews for her here.
Originally Posted by DblEspresso
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4507789-360874
Sounds like pics may be fake and she's on the curvier side so I'm going to pass.
-
01-09-22 19:21 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 262Susette
This a review of Susette at SDAG. It pretty much confirms what everyone else was saying. She's tall nice body, great skin. Her teeth are kind of messed up, but for me she was pretty enough.
In any event, her service and attitude are incredible. She is very sensual and takes things slow. She will lick you all over. Decent dfk, offers bb if you want it for extra. Excellent soft slow dt BBBJ, receptive to daty. Lots of ball licking too. It's amazing how the figure out how to get you off. Very professional.
I would definitely repeat, but I'm also interested in comparing her to cuban ginger.
-
01-09-22 19:01 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 319Lani
Saw her pics in Seattle Kgirls under Lani.
Originally Posted by Apharmd
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 16:36 #3264Senior Member

Posts: 144Pics look familiar but I don't remember which name she was using before and I can't remember if she was in OC or LA.
Originally Posted by Waab182
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 14:53 #3263Senior Member

Posts: 349New Asian account on Humaniplex
Just noticed what appears to be a new Asian agency posting on HX.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MkYYY
Anyone have any info?
Thanks.
-
01-09-22 14:51 #3262Senior Member

Posts: 177What is her height and body type? I'm looking for a spinner-type, which she looks to fit but just want to be sure.
Originally Posted by Kwaze
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 11:34 #3261Banned Member

Posts: 713No but fairly close. Her body is banging. Service is great as well if you like that GFE vibe.
Originally Posted by JP858
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 10:19 #3260Banned Member

Posts: 3075Hey Stu! Thanks for taking one for the team. I like some meat on the ladies, but Chunkiest doesn't sound too appealing for me.
Originally Posted by Stupitt
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 00:23 #3259Senior Member

Posts: 177Anyone have any info on new girl Lani at FEC? Looks like their site is password protected now too.













Reply With Quote




