Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24699
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    She not a 10, but you wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with her in public. She's a spinner and can ride like a professional cowgirl. Her location was a little suspect, but a day time visit would be ok. She provides what she advertised.
    I agree, she is always on my list of dreams I have when in town. She is safe and reliable. Definitely down for business, nothing wrong with getting right to it. She has fun doubles too. My dreams are always outcalls. I recommend.

  2. #24698

    Asian in BayMeadows?

    So I'm going to be in JAX later this week and my Asian FAV is out of town this week.

    Came across a few posts on this site that appear to be an Asian hotel thing. Anyway I have a confirmed time and address but just hoping some of you regulars in the JAX area may have had an encounter or some knowledge with this one before I TOFTT.

    I get the pics are likely fake but is it a real service?

    Either public or PM reply would be great. Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2618693

  3. #24697
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Not all heros wear capes! Some wear a lubed up glove.
    Can't wait to see Marvel's new episodes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 122713.jpg‎  

  4. #24696
    Quote Originally Posted by FroschSama  [View Original Post]
    How dare they arrest her all she was doing was bringing awareness to prostate cancer.

    "I have a team of people that help to build a website, helping to build prostate cancer awareness and that's what we're about," Domino said Tuesday when asked about her online presence. ".
    She needs a better accountant. That should be a tax deduction not an offense!

  5. #24695

    Prostate Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by FroschSama  [View Original Post]
    How dare they arrest her all she was doing was bringing awareness to prostate cancer.

    "I have a team of people that help to build a website, helping to build prostate cancer awareness and that's what we're about," Domino said Tuesday when asked about her online presence. ".
    Not all heros wear capes! Some wear a lubed up glove.

  6. #24694

    "Prostate Cancer awareness"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey14  [View Original Post]
    Event is in the wrong category. (Not certain there is a category for it).

    Posting news link for awareness that Ms. D events are probably monitored: ​.

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...deerwood-home/
    How dare they arrest her all she was doing was bringing awareness to prostate cancer.

    "I have a team of people that help to build a website, helping to build prostate cancer awareness and that's what we're about," Domino said Tuesday when asked about her online presence. ".

  7. #24693

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    Morning All,

    I have not Seen this provider before, In the next week or two if you have a dream with her in it please post a review. Menu looks wide open, and I'm a bit concerned with that, along with the general location.

    If it looks to good to be true, it probably is!! ?? as in Lucky Charms //

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/831838920925

    Be safe All!!
    Location of "Downtown" coupled with out of state area code plus amazing pics = fake 100% of the time.

  8. #24692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Venturing A Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    Morning All,

    I have not Seen this provider before, In the next week or two if you have a dream with her in it please post a review. Menu looks wide open, and I'm a bit concerned with that, along with the general location.

    If it looks to good to be true, it probably is!! ?? as in Lucky Charms //

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/831838920925

    Be safe All!!
    I want to say that's a fake ad. Key in on the "940" area code, location is "downtown" and maybe the use of a couple of the emojis. Also the face pic looks like one of the internet model pics the peepin Russians would send me. LOL. That's just my guess tho. You're free to prove me wrong😉.

  9. #24691

    Calls herself Katie

    Does anyone have info on this young lass? Had some great text convos, but then went silent.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/683311874806

  10. #24690

    Short sweet

    Morning All,

    I have not Seen this provider before, In the next week or two if you have a dream with her in it please post a review. Menu looks wide open, and I'm a bit concerned with that, along with the general location.

    If it looks to good to be true, it probably is!! ?? as in Lucky Charms //

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/831838920925

    Be safe All!!

  11. #24689
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeWee67  [View Original Post]
    Thanks DSP, what is incall location like?
    Hotel lot was well lit. Not many cars. I drove around the lot to check it out. Nothing suspicious. West side off of 295.

  12. #24688

    Mandy "The Bad One!"

    She wormed back on STG today. Was caught by a good member and reported to me. Beware newbies of the Bad Mandy.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/838982788363

  13. #24687

    Ms. D in the News

    Quote Originally Posted by LaxMan11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone go to Ms D's kink-fest today? Or you too shy to tell us how it went?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/699734313215
    Event is in the wrong category. (Not certain there is a category for it).

    Posting news link for awareness that Ms. D events are probably monitored: ​.

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...deerwood-home/

  14. #24686

    Any Reports

    Anyone go to Ms D's kink-fest today? Or you too shy to tell us how it went?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/699734313215

  15. #24685

    Thick Barbie

    Anybody got info on the below? Been texting back and forth. My issues is her pic seem to be a mix of current and older skinnier pics. One of her ads has her at 181 lbs and another says she 130 lbs. Don't mind a curvy Pawg but not a BBW guy. Can always PM if you like.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/510802729910

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape