Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 7898
-
01-03-22 09:33 #6413Senior Member

Posts: 334Hang in there. . .
I get tired of the game too, but if you search long and hard enough, you'll find some gems. Some early indicators of a successful find:
Originally Posted by BmoreBball
[View Original Post]
- They reply somewhat quickly and respond with something more than one word replies. Don't even waste your time on the ones that have so many mongers contacting them that they can't keep up. If they like your picture and your brief introduction (hopefully, a little funny), they'll chat with you.
- If they're a pro, they'll go right to text. If that's the case, just get the PPM talk out of the way and go from there, if you want to go that route.
- If they aren't a pro and you've exchanged some messages, you might have met someone worth pursuing. But it's like dating. You're going to meet some duds when you meet them in person and get to talk to them a bit.
I would never do a full dinner on the first date. I would always go for a cup of coffee or a quick meet up in a public place. At most, a couple of drinks somewhere. Keep it light. If you make it easy for them (meet somewhere near them), this is usually simple.
Keep at it. When you find someone you like, it's great.
-
01-03-22 09:08 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 289New profile
Seems like you had some bad luck with her, she's been reviewed by others and they've reported some wild times. (Unless those reviews were made up?) but I think it was more than one saying she was dtf.
Originally Posted by DanAtmos
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 05:03 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 69Its just pussy
Hey, think about it, these women are not going to improve your life. All they can do is take your money, play games and maybe give you a bit of pleasure. Just move on to the next, don't take them serious. Get yourself a woman who likes you and stop chasing these so called cute / pretty ones. Pretty women are a waste of time and money, they only care about themselves. They always think everyman wants to fuck them, I only see women who let me know how lucky they are to be in my presence. Its time we all get smart about this game. Side note , I have had great success with SECRET BENEFITS, always remember if you keep doing the same thing, you are going to get the same results..
Originally Posted by BmoreBball
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 19:28 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 153Ok. With a little tinkering with the syntax, I did get an Atlanta escort page. Guess I'll be more diligent in my searches from now on.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
Thank you!
-
01-02-22 17:44 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 586It's literally the second link that comes up when I search the number the person gave me. Maybe you got a different one. 740 area code, ending in 0028?
Originally Posted by WhoKnows
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 16:45 #6408Senior Member

Posts: 56ArabianNight
Beware of her. Goes by the profile name 'Arabian Night'. Told her name was Delli. Quick to exchange phone numbers. Discussed PPM and wanted to meet the same day. Was willing to travel. Even verified herself through video chat. Prompt responses. Until it was time to show-up. She blocked me after the no-show. Time-waster.
-
01-02-22 16:16 #6407Regular Member

Posts: 13Another frustrating experience
Met up with Hottie4 u last week. Had a nice dinner M&G. She asked for money for her time, but said she understood if I said no. I politely declined and told her I don't pay for M&G. Had good conversation, she told me at the end of the meal the she'd like to meet up again. I text her today to make plans and she comes off all high and mighty about not being a prostitute and that she can't see my anymore because I only pay for sex.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-565c8f5fba94
I'm about ready to give up on this site. Bravo to you all who have had some success, but this shit is exhausting.
-
01-02-22 14:55 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 153How so?
I did google it and only got reverse lookup info. How did you find other sites?
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance for the education.
Wk.
-
01-02-22 12:59 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 586This is why you Google the numbers as soon as you get them or they text you. This had links to other sites and totally different photos. Obviously a scam.
Originally Posted by WhoKnows
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 22:44 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 153Funtonight1
Messaged her (Quick reply with a number to text.
Sent a text and got a reply saying it was her Sd looking to share her for fun. Ummm?
-who knows.
¯\12484_.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-9a871b194873
-
01-01-22 11:03 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 586Indigo
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-dbf76796de27
Very quick to send her phone number. Wanted 400 PPM and can't host, not up for bare. I didn't progress it further than that because I wasn't in the mood to negotiate.
-
01-01-22 10:44 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 138BeetleJuicyyy
Just wants to talk, no show. Will send a ton of pictures but never meets.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-ae102f4ddb1a
-
01-01-22 08:41 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 846Why not share here on the forum what you have instead of PM?
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
I've added my review of her.
She was a time waster, wanted compensation for M&G, DTF only after the first meet, cancelled meets, no-show once.
Perhaps you'll have better luck.
-
12-31-21 12:05 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 846Had contacted her about 6-8 months back.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
Was a complete time waster at that time.
Set up meets and cancelled multiple times, once was a no-show.
So I gave up, seemed she got thrills by just talking / texting.
-
12-31-21 11:00 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 487I just started talking to her. PM me. If you want to compare notes.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





