Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 583 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 8736
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4536
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Here's the visual for others out there.
    "She" looks like an Oompa Loompa!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails images.jpeg‎  

  2. #4535

    Magda

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    LOL, great first posting newbie. Thanks for that laugh.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Here's the visual for others out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 701B6B74-7E42-42E7-BAF8-360852FEE8FD.jpeg‎   E8EE58B3-C36F-465B-8169-5C885D3E1BAF.jpg‎  

  3. #4534
    Quote Originally Posted by Nov2006  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in MA. Probably the hottest provider I have seen if you like young, gymnast types. She's petite and fit, but everything is covered. And no DATY, no kissing, no licking her boobs, etc. Lots of rules and very mechanical. I would see her again in a second if she were more GFE. Older reviews in TER indicated that she offered more, perhaps YMMV?
    If she did everything she said 'no' to on what you listed, then she'd be GFE. Adding 2 or 3 things from the No list still wouldn't make her GFE. While the physical parts are important, it also includes, attitude, demeanor, and enthusiasm. So, if there's a lot of rules and she's mechanical, getting to GFE for her is a big leap and it's not YMMV.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 106794E9-9B55-40C4-9526-5CE46D504A63.jpg‎   60CE97EC-26FE-433C-A349-43A4D9CAB57A.jpg‎  

  4. #4533

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Yavi2352  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in MA. Probably the hottest provider I have seen if you like young, gymnast types. She's petite and fit, but everything is covered. And no DATY, no kissing, no licking her boobs, etc. Lots of rules and very mechanical. I would see her again in a second if she were more GFE. Older reviews in TER indicated that she offered more, perhaps YMMV?

  5. #4532
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...d/469633497320

    https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...e/602010374016

    Because if so, then I got to say, I'm shocked you had such a good time. At least with Kristi being involved. Visited solo recently, and she was a total waste of t&m. Didn't even know how to take a c0(k in her mouth, and when the explosion happened, she pulled away quick and was afraid of anything even touching her skin. The poor maids at Days Inn probably stepped in it when they went to clean the room, because it was all over the carpet. She didn't know how to please at all! YMMV I guess. Maybe with Sara doing all the work, Kristi makes a good cheerleader?
    Can you comment on the damage? Thanks .

  6. #4531
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelajo  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...e/453647556850

    Nothing specific to comment. She is old, but very tight hole. It took a good long CBJ to get my junior up to enter the hole down. Lives in a not so shady place, safe, no demons, but I have a feeling she suffer from some ailment. Maybe I could be wrong. Everything was covered. After seeing her, I preferred covered as well. Again, nothing to write about. Just good enough for a QV if in despair.

    Details of why I visited in the Massage Parlor report.
    Would you be able to further elaborate on the visit? Thanks.

  7. #4530

    Magda

    Quote Originally Posted by GFunkyMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I drove out to her. Pictures are either way, way, waaaaaaaay out of date, or just not her altogether. She is much older and haggard looking, like a piece of leather that's been in direct sunlight most its life. If you've ever seen the movie, "Something about Mary?" Well, it's "Magda" in real life.

    Hope this helps.
    LOL, great first posting newbie. Thanks for that laugh.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  8. #4529

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GfunkyMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I drove out to her. Pictures are either way, way, waaaaaaaay out of date, or just not her altogether. She is much older and haggard looking, like a piece of leather that's been in direct sunlight most its life. If you've ever seen the movie, "Something about Mary?" Well, it's "Magda" in real life.

    Hope this helps.
    LOL! Thanks. Great visual.

  9. #4528
    OMG, no! Everybody here would tell that's a very old woman who lives in a bad shape house. Pictures are either fake or double digit years old.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Been out of game for a while. Any info those one.

    ? https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/214488022197.

  10. #4527

    Save you the trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Been out of game for a while. Any info thos one.

    ? https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/214488022197.
    I drove out to her. Pictures are either way, way, waaaaaaaay out of date, or just not her altogether. She is much older and haggard looking, like a piece of leather that's been in direct sunlight most its life. If you've ever seen the movie, "Something about Mary?" Well, it's "Magda" in real life.

    Hope this helps.

  11. #4526

    Info

    Hi guys. Been out of game for a while. Any info thos one.

    ? https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/214488022197.

  12. #4525

    Don't recollect her name. But here is the review

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...e/453647556850

    Nothing specific to comment. She is old, but very tight hole. It took a good long CBJ to get my junior up to enter the hole down. Lives in a not so shady place, safe, no demons, but I have a feeling she suffer from some ailment. Maybe I could be wrong. Everything was covered. After seeing her, I preferred covered as well. Again, nothing to write about. Just good enough for a QV if in despair.

    Details of why I visited in the Massage Parlor report.

  13. #4524
    I'm sure at those rates, the one in the photo is not the one to expect. SW post those rates.

  14. #4523

    This is what escort pricing should look like


  15. #4522

    #1 is a thief

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    So you've seen #1 in the past? All reviews I've seen about her are ripoff reports. Works out of apartment in Hamden?

    And, if you don't mind my askin, where are your reviews from over 6 months ago on all these who you've seen? Since you're asking for current reviews, it would be nice to know about past ones as well.
    Forget about #1; has someone show up 5 minutes after you arrive to scare you away!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape