Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 662 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5706
    Is this her Samantha alter ego?

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...i/964368118882

    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    And a note to say that.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/528786142367

    Is great, and I would be there every week if she was closer than Waltham. She is paying her way through college, and so one day will graduate presumably from escorting. Although she does NOT offer FS, she has an alter-ego as Samantha, who posts separately and does offer FS, presumably whe Jessica is not sufficiently busy. Have to say that Samantha is more fun than Jessica, but I have had a wonderful time with both of her. She is sensitive, agreeable, intelligent, extremely sexy and very civilized. She works out of a clean hotel room.

  2. #5705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Robin

    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    You are absolutely right. That's the lame excuse she always uses. Another thing that she has started that her bf will be present while you are with her.
    Had to laugh: "Something unexpected came up and I have to go into the office" or (a couple of times) "There is a medical emergency involving my _ I need to take care of. ".

    I have no problem with over-booking because, well, it doesn't take a genius to imagine how many guys make appointments and then don't even show up or call. That's uncool and it affects the rest of us who try to show some courtesy. But at least have a rotating list of excuses. . . She must realize that she uses the same excuse almost every time, right? LOL.

  3. #5704
    Quote Originally Posted by Temuchin187  [View Original Post]
    And a note to say that.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/528786142367

    Is great, and I would be there every week if she was closer than Waltham. She is paying her way through college, and so one day will graduate presumably from escorting. Although she does NOT offer FS, she has an alter-ego as Samantha, who posts separately and does offer FS, presumably whe Jessica is not sufficiently busy. Have to say that Samantha is more fun than Jessica, but I have had a wonderful time with both of her. She is sensitive, agreeable, intelligent, extremely sexy and very civilized. She works out of a clean hotel room.
    Who is Samantha? Is there a link?

    Thanks.

  4. #5703
    And a note to say that.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/528786142367

    Is great, and I would be there every week if she was closer than Waltham. She is paying her way through college, and so one day will graduate presumably from escorting. Although she does NOT offer FS, she has an alter-ego as Samantha, who posts separately and does offer FS, presumably whe Jessica is not sufficiently busy. Have to say that Samantha is more fun than Jessica, but I have had a wonderful time with both of her. She is sensitive, agreeable, intelligent, extremely sexy and very civilized. She works out of a clean hotel room.

  5. #5702
    Any intel on this one? Been seeing her ads for a long time, ready to take the plunge or TOFTT.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/485459043384

  6. #5701
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of reviews in a quick search. None favorable. Been around for awhie.
    Alexus has a crappy attitude and rushes you, a gave her a c note and she sucked me off so fast I couldn't get the condom out of the wrapper, then she was mad that I had wasted it. First and last time.

  7. #5700

    Gianna. Not new

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely not new. I recognize the pictures from the ad and that looks like Gianna. I reviewed her back in 2019 (Post#2103 - see below):

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPlay
    I saw her not too long ago and found our session to be disappointing. It could be that my expectations were too high. She was flirty through texts and made it sound like she would be really into it, but she was pretty much a dead fish throughout our session. Despite advertising that she could do incall, she was only available for a car date when I contacted her. I was kept waiting for about half an hour before she finally came out to meet me. I had literally taken my car out of park and was about to leave when she finally showed up. Her texts begged me not to leave and she "promised she would make it worth" my while, but she definitely did no such thing.

    Overall, she's a cute girl but there simply wasn't any chemistry between us. Her ass looks great in pictures and I got to see her wearing yoga pants, so the view from behind as she walked away was nice But for whatever reason, her ass wasn't all that when I had her in doggystyle. Entire session was covered (CBJ, doggystyle, and mish). She refused to take her top off because it was cold outside. I couldn't finish and she cut our session short once her phone rang because she made an excuse about having to go to work soon and that was her ride calling. I don't buy the excuse for a second, but even if it was true, maybe she wouldn't have had to go to work so soon if she didn't come out half an hour later than our agreed time?

    YMMV. Maybe a repeat visit would lead to a better session once we're both comfortable with each other, but there are better options out there and I'm not in any rush to repeat.

  8. #5699

    Brazilian Grace

    For the old timers, looks like Brazilian Grace is posting again on Eros and Tryst. She's crazy but a great fuck. She now wants a cash app deposit because of "time wasters". Looks like she's only back to scam.

  9. #5698

    Looks like a new one


  10. #5697

    Robin

    You are absolutely right. That's the lame excuse she always uses. Another thing that she has started that her bf will be present while you are with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eawms215  [View Original Post]
    Let me guess, she had to "go into the office" because she is a very important business woman? She gave me this line of bullshit on three separate occasions. I finally just stopped responding to her. Which is too bad because I'm a MILF / GILF lover.

  11. #5696
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Robin is still active? Last saw her pre pandemic. Was able to email her last summer to set up a visit, but she cancelled the day before. Crickets ever since.
    Let me guess, she had to "go into the office" because she is a very important business woman? She gave me this line of bullshit on three separate occasions. I finally just stopped responding to her. Which is too bad because I'm a MILF / GILF lover.

  12. #5695

    Re: Anyone partake in this beauty?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. Any info is much appreciated. Thanks.

    https://us-worcester.bedpage.com/fem.../18577914.html
    Fake. Just do a reverse image search on the very first pic and you'll find the same ad with different phone numbers all across the country.

  13. #5694
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazKid  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/356740749437

    Been seeing her ad for a little while been taking about taking the plunge, but wanted to see if anyone here has seen her before or have any reviews they would like to share. Appreciate why'all and happy hunting.
    Plenty of reviews in a quick search. None favorable. Been around for awhie.

  14. #5693

    Anyone partake in this beauty?

    Has anyone seen this one. Any info is much appreciated. Thanks.

    https://us-worcester.bedpage.com/fem.../18577914.html

  15. #5692

    Alexis, any takers?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/356740749437

    Been seeing her ad for a little while been taking about taking the plunge, but wanted to see if anyone here has seen her before or have any reviews they would like to share. Appreciate why'all and happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape