Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 8271
-
01-11-22 15:37 #3276Senior Member

Posts: 85Nada. Go for a warm up dance. Maybe she declined me because of my size. Idk.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 15:32 #3275Senior Member

Posts: 85I am sorry this happened. Bunny & Athena are huge scams.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
Women at this club need to learn to put out on a budget. Non of this $500 crap. Unless it is msog BBFS bbgreek.
-
01-11-22 15:29 #3274Senior Member

Posts: 85Updated My List
Updated my list about.
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
Added new dancers at Pandoras.
Beware of scams. If they are not listed, they will likely scam you.
Never pay up front.
-
01-11-22 12:32 #3273Senior Member

Posts: 244Stassie
So what's the scoop on this hottie at Pandoras I see her body and pics but never a face pic on Instagram she offer any extras or just the normal bump and grind?
-
01-11-22 00:36 #3272Senior Member

Posts: 1106Get her in a room. FS, BBBJ 400.
Originally Posted by MartinWa90
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 00:34 #3271Senior Member

Posts: 1106Bunny Rob
Bunny Robs anyone she sees.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 22:33 #3270Senior Member

Posts: 99Only prepay if A) the chick is a regular of yours or B) you've done your homework on a stripper before you spend that kind of money. It's just a lesson learned man. Hoping you see better days in your club experiences. Bunny has a hot bod, so can't blame for trying.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 19:22 #3269Senior Member

Posts: 270Scammed by Bunny
I was stupid and got scammed by Bunny.
Never prepay.
She promised BBBJ and CFS in the VIP for 400.
I put it on my card.
When we got to the room she wouldn't even touch my dick. Such a fucking waste.
Avoid her at all costs.
-
01-10-22 11:00 #3268Senior Member

Posts: 99YMMV with sativa. She is hot, but the gps and one-and-done dances has always made me steer clear. When she was a blonde at Pandoras I thought the energy from her stage dances would carry over to the couch dances, but I could not have been more wrong in my own one and done experience with her.
Originally Posted by AreYouDone
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 20:57 #3267Senior Member

Posts: 159The VIP rooms at Pandora's are 15 min -$50,30 min - $75 and 60 min - $100. Keep in mind this is just for the room, you then negotiate with the dancer how much you're going to give her for that amount of time.
Originally Posted by Businessman69
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 20:26 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 39Sativa kittens info
After hearing stuff About sativa in the past and seeing her * makes me want to see her, if you have in the past please send me a message and just let me know what was the damage and was she worth it? It's a stupid fantasy but I really want a striper and she's hot.
-
01-09-22 19:00 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 119VIP prices
Just curious how much does VIP cost pandora? I see they have a happy hour that is half off VIP. Wondering if it's worth it.
-
01-09-22 18:04 #3264Senior Member

Posts: 39Sativa kittens info
I want to see sativa her * is new and lacking content but her tits look amazing and I've always wanted a redhead, I saw some info a long time ago but if anyones saw her and got lucky send me a pm letting me know the damage and is she worth it?
-
01-08-22 15:17 #3263Senior Member

Posts: 444Lola
Typically 11-5.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 14:43 #3262Senior Member

Posts: 97Lola
Wednesday and Saturday day shift.
Originally Posted by DapperDavid
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






