Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 662 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5703
    And a note to say that.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/528786142367

    Is great, and I would be there every week if she was closer than Waltham. She is paying her way through college, and so one day will graduate presumably from escorting. Although she does NOT offer FS, she has an alter-ego as Samantha, who posts separately and does offer FS, presumably whe Jessica is not sufficiently busy. Have to say that Samantha is more fun than Jessica, but I have had a wonderful time with both of her. She is sensitive, agreeable, intelligent, extremely sexy and very civilized. She works out of a clean hotel room.

  2. #5702
    Any intel on this one? Been seeing her ads for a long time, ready to take the plunge or TOFTT.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/485459043384

  3. #5701
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of reviews in a quick search. None favorable. Been around for awhie.
    Alexus has a crappy attitude and rushes you, a gave her a c note and she sucked me off so fast I couldn't get the condom out of the wrapper, then she was mad that I had wasted it. First and last time.

  4. #5700

    Gianna. Not new

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely not new. I recognize the pictures from the ad and that looks like Gianna. I reviewed her back in 2019 (Post#2103 - see below):

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPlay
    I saw her not too long ago and found our session to be disappointing. It could be that my expectations were too high. She was flirty through texts and made it sound like she would be really into it, but she was pretty much a dead fish throughout our session. Despite advertising that she could do incall, she was only available for a car date when I contacted her. I was kept waiting for about half an hour before she finally came out to meet me. I had literally taken my car out of park and was about to leave when she finally showed up. Her texts begged me not to leave and she "promised she would make it worth" my while, but she definitely did no such thing.

    Overall, she's a cute girl but there simply wasn't any chemistry between us. Her ass looks great in pictures and I got to see her wearing yoga pants, so the view from behind as she walked away was nice But for whatever reason, her ass wasn't all that when I had her in doggystyle. Entire session was covered (CBJ, doggystyle, and mish). She refused to take her top off because it was cold outside. I couldn't finish and she cut our session short once her phone rang because she made an excuse about having to go to work soon and that was her ride calling. I don't buy the excuse for a second, but even if it was true, maybe she wouldn't have had to go to work so soon if she didn't come out half an hour later than our agreed time?

    YMMV. Maybe a repeat visit would lead to a better session once we're both comfortable with each other, but there are better options out there and I'm not in any rush to repeat.

  5. #5699

    Brazilian Grace

    For the old timers, looks like Brazilian Grace is posting again on Eros and Tryst. She's crazy but a great fuck. She now wants a cash app deposit because of "time wasters". Looks like she's only back to scam.

  6. #5698

    Looks like a new one


  7. #5697

    Robin

    You are absolutely right. That's the lame excuse she always uses. Another thing that she has started that her bf will be present while you are with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eawms215  [View Original Post]
    Let me guess, she had to "go into the office" because she is a very important business woman? She gave me this line of bullshit on three separate occasions. I finally just stopped responding to her. Which is too bad because I'm a MILF / GILF lover.

  8. #5696
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Robin is still active? Last saw her pre pandemic. Was able to email her last summer to set up a visit, but she cancelled the day before. Crickets ever since.
    Let me guess, she had to "go into the office" because she is a very important business woman? She gave me this line of bullshit on three separate occasions. I finally just stopped responding to her. Which is too bad because I'm a MILF / GILF lover.

  9. #5695

    Re: Anyone partake in this beauty?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. Any info is much appreciated. Thanks.

    https://us-worcester.bedpage.com/fem.../18577914.html
    Fake. Just do a reverse image search on the very first pic and you'll find the same ad with different phone numbers all across the country.

  10. #5694
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazKid  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/356740749437

    Been seeing her ad for a little while been taking about taking the plunge, but wanted to see if anyone here has seen her before or have any reviews they would like to share. Appreciate why'all and happy hunting.
    Plenty of reviews in a quick search. None favorable. Been around for awhie.

  11. #5693

    Anyone partake in this beauty?

    Has anyone seen this one. Any info is much appreciated. Thanks.

    https://us-worcester.bedpage.com/fem.../18577914.html

  12. #5692

    Alexis, any takers?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/356740749437

    Been seeing her ad for a little while been taking about taking the plunge, but wanted to see if anyone here has seen her before or have any reviews they would like to share. Appreciate why'all and happy hunting.

  13. #5691

    Robin Gilf

    Does anyone know if Robin is still active? Last saw her pre pandemic. Was able to email her last summer to set up a visit, but she cancelled the day before. Crickets ever since.

  14. #5690

    Tomatoe / tomato

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her picture. She's ugly af.
    I think you are forgetting for every thing in a woman that you like / love, there is more than likely a guy who doesn't. I am not a fan of GILF's or BBW's, (I want a woman my age or younger and close to my weight or smaller) but I understand there are many guys who have fetishes about many different things. I am not into having my nipples played with (something many Asian woman seem to do) or fascinated by feet, but for each fetish you dislike, there is a group here who love that fetish, many members are searching for exactly what you dislike in woman. Just my humble opinion, not a fact.

    "If you're going to say what you want to say, you're going to hear what you don't want to hear. " ― Roberto Bolaño.

  15. #5689
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You saw her? I would love to know what's gross about her. I was going to go see her in providence but her says her pussy is natural so she don't shave. So I was not into hairy pussy so I didn't go until I can get a review of that. So is her pussy shaved?
    I saw her picture. She's ugly af.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape