Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 5569
-
01-17-22 16:51 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Tell that to the other guy, I never seen her, nor would I.
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 12:24 #2913Senior Member

Posts: 258Don't over think this. Her pussy is stanky because it keeps getting filled up and she's dirty. Just move on.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 10:03 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I can't buy that end of the argument. Health care is assistance is available now for everyone who cannot afford it and with what these girls charge they should at the very least have good hygiene.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 19:09 #2911Senior Member

Posts: 337Disease
Taking a bath isn't going to wash away the disease.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 13:06 #2910Senior Member

Posts: 229If I'm being honest, I attribute this to America's subpar healthcare system. I've also run into this issue a couple of times, and it was clear that it was something that she needed to have addressed. But lest we forget, SB's can posture all they want, the vast majority of them are broke and attempting to make ends meet. Doctor visitors and regular checkups are one of the first things that get put to the backburner when one has to make hard decisions.
Originally Posted by LuckyAzn
[View Original Post]
Ask a person without healthcare coverage how often they see the dentist.
-
01-15-22 01:39 #2909Senior Member

Posts: 25Move on
I've had this issue numerous of times. You can request them to shower with you prior, but the smell doesn't go away. And to be honest the stench just always lingers. Best bet is to move on and find someone else. I don't get it. How can it get so bad? Do they not smell themselves??I've had a couple that I've hated to let go but that smell is just too much to ignore. Is that wrong? LOL.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 22:08 #2908Regular Member

Posts: 2Does her first name start with the letter A?
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 12:29 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 1651Don't worry
It's only a sign of a transmittable disease.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 09:30 #2906Senior Member

Posts: 70After your date, say that you feel a little sweaty and want to hop in the shower before continuing on. Ask her to join you in there.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
But realistically though, if it was "very bad" she probably didn't shower before she came to see you, which shows lack of effort.
-
01-12-22 01:02 #2905Senior Member

Posts: 423The hardware address isn't exposed outside of your network (or mobile network if you're using a phone and not on wifi). They format the screen based on interactions with your web browser.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 23:28 #2904Senior Member

Posts: 574Advice Needed
How do you politely tell a woman you want to see her again but the first time you saw her, the pussy smelled very bad.
-
01-11-22 06:28 #2903Senior Member

Posts: 64Two completely unrelated people, but the only ones I've asked to text photos to the Burner app's number (other than the test photos I texted from my own actual number to make sure it wasn't completely broken).
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
Thanks, never knew about Business WhatsApp.
Originally Posted by Gatttaca
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 04:34 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 182Burner photos
This happens to me all the time. Mostly with the Latina agencies that keep texting me from a different number each time. I ask the to Whatsapp me and that works fine. You can have regular WhatsApp for your regular number and have a Business WhatsApp (different app) for your burner number. Pretty easy to setup.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
G.
-
01-10-22 23:30 #2901Senior Member

Posts: 229Has anyone else complained of not being able to send you photos? Twice in a row as in the same girl has tried to send you photos? Or two different people attempted to send you photos with no success? Is this a new phenomenon?
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
If this problem only exists for a single sender, my negative worldview would suggest that this is a scammer who is aware that you're using a burner number and wants you to cave and use your actual number in an attempt to find out who you really are.
OR.
I could be 100% incorrect, and the photos just aren't going through for some reason.
Be safe.
-
01-10-22 21:19 #2900Senior Member

Posts: 574I think the secret is the hardware address of the device you are using to connect to SA. They have to know the type of device you're using so they can properly format the display.
Originally Posted by CoastToPeaks
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





