Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Humaniplex 411 & Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 116 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 1732
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by Dolato
  1. #1027
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatonius  [View Original Post]
    Who is this girl??
    She is a 100% ***** she think she is the bomb!

    Hell nah and comes with major attitude be forewarned.

  2. #1026
    Quote Originally Posted by fatonius  [View Original Post]
    who is this girl??
    917_nikitaamore.

  3. #1025

    Id

    Who is this girl??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F65D5811-DDD3-495D-9D4F-D01A479C7592.jpeg‎  

  4. #1024
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years back. At the time, I would consider her between overweight and obese based on the BMI naming conventions. Not sure how she looks now.
    Her pics are SUPER deceiving. She's fat, with cottage cheese and all. Great attitude and all that, not a looker for me.

  5. #1023

    Collette

    Quote Originally Posted by TheZorak  [View Original Post]
    Is she though? On this general subject, a lot of guys wildly exaggerate things. Having seen enough pics, she's definitely not slim, but there's not enough to tell me she's obese.
    I saw her a few years back. At the time, I would consider her between overweight and obese based on the BMI naming conventions. Not sure how she looks now.

  6. #1022
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankHunt42  [View Original Post]
    Collette was also disappointing in that her pics grossly underrepresented her obesity.
    Is she though? On this general subject, a lot of guys wildly exaggerate things. Having seen enough pics, she's definitely not slim, but there's not enough to tell me she's obese.

  7. #1021
    Quote Originally Posted by Operational  [View Original Post]
    It was the wrong video anyways. I was editing different pieces to put together and I uploaded a short clip by mistake. It was a clip of her talking as I was setting stuff up. I resent a new link out to a few people, I'm not posting another link and I'm not waiting a minute each message to send in my inbox.

    And hey it's more than 15 pixies LOL, iPhone Pros and an A7 SIII has given me solid footage with girls this past year. I'm sure whoever I sent it too can say it was good quality. That was the camera they use to film anyway LOL I don't use a laptop like some guys use to film. Attached is from the vid I DMd a few people.
    Quality of this screenshot looks good! Can you send me the link?

  8. #1020
    So Evies booker texted me again today. I think that the reason for the new profile is because of the newer prices, and not because she went independent or left her booker.

  9. #1019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Too much Dakota Raining, or maybe not enough

    I am fairly confident that this BBBJCIM chick is DakotaRaining. The nose hardware and the elbow tats are dead giveaways. I did doubles with Dakota and her partner VikaVisby in LA.

    You can read my post about it here:

    Dakota and Vika doubles Culver City
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DakotaRaining bbbjcim (6).jpg‎   DakotaRaining bbbjcim (7).jpg‎  

  10. #1018

    Too much Athena

    I wonder if they're reading these, its nothing personal. Here's the first one that started having me question if they record anything. I thought she was gone but she's still around. Solid meetup overall, not into her look but she was open to everything I asked for (I didn't ask for BBFS).

    Also, here's another old pic of ColettesGarden for anyone that missed out on seeing her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2D98039C-AE15-458C-AE49-59E899772F05.jpg‎   8CD21B6A-94A4-4382-B549-388A0D93AED0.jpg‎   353E383D-D3D2-4B90-8214-A7568CAB076D.jpg‎  

  11. #1017

    It was nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSum95  [View Original Post]
    Damn it's down already next morning, didn't get to watch.
    It was the wrong video anyways. I was editing different pieces to put together and I uploaded a short clip by mistake. It was a clip of her talking as I was setting stuff up. I resent a new link out to a few people, I'm not posting another link and I'm not waiting a minute each message to send in my inbox.

    And hey it's more than 15 pixies LOL, iPhone Pros and an A7 SIII has given me solid footage with girls this past year. I'm sure whoever I sent it too can say it was good quality. That was the camera they use to film anyway LOL I don't use a laptop like some guys use to film. Attached is from the vid I DMd a few people.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 331D3854-E823-49F6-958B-763CE0C5B5A5.jpg‎  

  12. #1016

    No joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    It was a grainy, out of focus, and blurred 6 second video of a girl wearing a black robe sitting on the far edge of the bed. It could have been any blonde girl, who knows? I can't tell who it was for sure because the quality is like 15 pixels or something LOL.

    So here is a screen shot. Stare at it for 6 seconds. Voila! You just watched the "video".
    He is 100% right. If you didn't get to see it. You didn't miss anything.

  13. #1015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Athena vid

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSum95  [View Original Post]
    Damn it's down already next morning, didn't get to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiceTomato1  [View Original Post]
    It's been deleted LOL. Can you PM the video or repost somewhere else?
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMexicans  [View Original Post]
    Sad, the video is deleted already.
    It was a grainy, out of focus, and blurred 6 second video of a girl wearing a black robe sitting on the far edge of the bed. It could have been any blonde girl, who knows? I can't tell who it was for sure because the quality is like 15 pixels or something LOL.

    So here is a screen shot. Stare at it for 6 seconds. Voila! You just watched the "video".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hilarious Athena 6 second video LOL.jpg‎  

  14. #1014
    Quote Originally Posted by Operational  [View Original Post]
    Here's another old pic of ColettesGarden holding her handle next to her big tits. Fat girls with big tits don't count though.

    Also here's another AthenaSunflower vid, I uploaded this one. I used to spend a good amount of time just talking to her, don't judge. Raw conversations to rawdogging. Just testing it out before a longer one.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video67527107/athenasunflower
    Sad, the video is deleted already.

  15. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by Operational  [View Original Post]
    Here's another old pic of ColettesGarden holding her handle next to her big tits. Fat girls with big tits don't count though.

    Also here's another AthenaSunflower vid, I uploaded this one. I used to spend a good amount of time just talking to her, don't judge. Raw conversations to rawdogging. Just testing it out before a longer one.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video67527107/athenasunflower
    It's been deleted LOL. Can you PM the video or repost somewhere else?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape