Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 552 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3281

    Avoid Winter from Kittens

    Complete Rob! I never prepay. But somehow did with this **** (my own fault, I know) and got completely scammed. Several of these chicks there are the same way. These were the lamest dances I've gotten since being out here.

  2. #3280
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Same experience from a while ago. Kinda cold, all about negotiating for every little thing, extra for topless, extra for hands on but very low mileage. She's hot but I'd avoid.
    Agreed. Fuck EXTRA. We pay enough to enjoy her as we wish for a two-minute song-and-dance!

  3. #3279

    Pregnant

    I know it is a long shot, but are there any clubs with a visibly pregnant dancer?

  4. #3278

    Stassie

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Nada. Go for a warm up dance. Maybe she declined me because of my size. Idk.
    Same experience from a while ago. Kinda cold, all about negotiating for every little thing, extra for topless, extra for hands on but very low mileage. She's hot but I'd avoid.

  5. #3277

    Sugar: Cute Little Club

    Stopped by at Sugar to give blessing to my reg trying out new clubs. I was skeptical about Sugar due to its location but pleasantry surprised by how clean and good smelling it was. I went in around 6 so maybe it's because it was before being stank up by all the dancers.

    Vee was there but she didn't approach me (which is good) and a girl named Clover who reminded me of Leeloo from Fifth Element claiming it's her first night dancing at Sugar too. Cute looking, nice personality from decent convo, definitely will try out her next time.

    Then got a room with my reg. $30 for 15 min. Room is clean and couch is wide and comfy, similar to Kitten's. There're no speakers in VIP areas so you can talk better with your date and can even hear her moaning better.

    Forgot to take a look at regular back area so I'll make sure to keep eyes and notes on it. Bathroom is outdated but was fresh and clean.

    Overall, I recommend Sugar. Floor space is small and stage is about the same size with Playground on Ballard, but the vibe is very good. Only issue is the parking. There's space in the back but I parked at nearby strip mall under the lights and almost gave me a heart attack when I couldn't see my car on my way back. She was just being hidden by a box truck.

  6. #3276
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    So what's the scoop on this hottie at Pandoras I see her body and pics but never a face pic on Instagram she offer any extras or just the normal bump and grind?
    Nada. Go for a warm up dance. Maybe she declined me because of my size. Idk.

  7. #3275
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I was stupid and got scammed by Bunny.

    Never prepay.

    She promised BBBJ and CFS in the VIP for 400.

    I put it on my card.

    When we got to the room she wouldn't even touch my dick. Such a fucking waste.

    Avoid her at all costs.
    I am sorry this happened. Bunny & Athena are huge scams.

    Women at this club need to learn to put out on a budget. Non of this $500 crap. Unless it is msog BBFS bbgreek.

  8. #3274

    Updated My List

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Here are the reports since reopening. Please don't pm me about prices. Everything is YMMV.

    Pandoras.

    Monse BBBJ, HJ, cfs, bbfs

    Anya, HJ, cfs.

    Nadia BBBJ, cfs.bbfs. only doing privates. Retired from club.

    Faith HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    Lucy BBBJ, cfs.

    Vee CBJ, cfs., scam avoid. At sugars.
    Updated my list about.

    Added new dancers at Pandoras.

    Beware of scams. If they are not listed, they will likely scam you.

    Never pay up front.

  9. #3273

    Stassie

    So what's the scoop on this hottie at Pandoras I see her body and pics but never a face pic on Instagram she offer any extras or just the normal bump and grind?

  10. #3272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinWa90  [View Original Post]
    I saw her too but didn't get a chance to talk to her. Any insights into the menu?
    Get her in a room. FS, BBBJ 400.

  11. #3271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Bunny Rob

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I was stupid and got scammed by Bunny.

    Never prepay.

    She promised BBBJ and CFS in the VIP for 400.

    I put it on my card.

    When we got to the room she wouldn't even touch my dick. Such a fucking waste.

    Avoid her at all costs.
    Bunny Robs anyone she sees.

  12. #3270
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I was stupid and got scammed by Bunny.

    Never prepay.

    She promised BBBJ and CFS in the VIP for 400.

    I put it on my card.

    When we got to the room she wouldn't even touch my dick. Such a fucking waste.

    Avoid her at all costs.
    Only prepay if A) the chick is a regular of yours or B) you've done your homework on a stripper before you spend that kind of money. It's just a lesson learned man. Hoping you see better days in your club experiences. Bunny has a hot bod, so can't blame for trying.

  13. #3269

    Scammed by Bunny

    I was stupid and got scammed by Bunny.

    Never prepay.

    She promised BBBJ and CFS in the VIP for 400.

    I put it on my card.

    When we got to the room she wouldn't even touch my dick. Such a fucking waste.

    Avoid her at all costs.

  14. #3268
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYouDone  [View Original Post]
    After hearing stuff About sativa in the past and seeing her * makes me want to see her, if you have in the past please send me a message and just let me know what was the damage and was she worth it? It's a stupid fantasy but I really want a striper and she's hot.
    YMMV with sativa. She is hot, but the gps and one-and-done dances has always made me steer clear. When she was a blonde at Pandoras I thought the energy from her stage dances would carry over to the couch dances, but I could not have been more wrong in my own one and done experience with her.

  15. #3267
    Quote Originally Posted by Businessman69  [View Original Post]
    Just curious how much does VIP cost pandora? I see they have a happy hour that is half off VIP. Wondering if it's worth it.
    The VIP rooms at Pandora's are 15 min -$50,30 min - $75 and 60 min - $100. Keep in mind this is just for the room, you then negotiate with the dancer how much you're going to give her for that amount of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape