Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 37344
-
01-11-22 11:22 #23664Senior Member

Posts: 484We have an etymologist amongst us.
While I knew the current meaning, I didn't know the etymology of the expression. John Ciardi would be proud of you.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 11:07 #23663Senior Member

Posts: 48Fee
Fee has been reviewed several times here so I will keep it short. Private residence but will not be going inside. Instead to an unheated she'd like structure in back. BBBJCIM was what I was looking for but I got to finish by her stroking me onto the floor. Seems like a nice girl who wants to please but not my speed. Won't repeat but she'll do in a fix. Stay safe out there.
-
01-11-22 10:02 #23662Senior Member

Posts: 694Monkey Signs
To have a monkey on one's back may be considered a metaphor that means to have a terrible burden that one can not get rid of, to grapple with a problem that will not go away. Often, to have a monkey on one's back means to have an addiction that one can not control, or to be addicted to drugs or suffering withdrawal from a drug addiction. The origin of this idiom may be the stories of Sinbad, the earliest known works are from the seventeenth century. In one story, a creature described somewhat like an ape jumps on Sinbad's back and will not get off. However, an older story attributed to Aesop involves a dolphin giving a monkey a ride through the water. The idioms monkey on the roof and monkey up the chimney meant one had a mortgage to pay, in the late 1800's. Having a monkey on one's back in the 1800's meant to be angry. Later, having a monkey on one's back came to mean having a terrible burden. In the 1930's the idiom was applied to a drug addiction, particularly heroin. Sometimes the phrase is expressed as get the monkey off one's back, meaning to rid oneself of a burden, problem or addiction.
Originally Posted by Mihn18
[View Original Post]
In the context of this forum, "signs of a monkey" generally mean signs of drug addiction, whether that be paraphernalia lying about, skin problems associated with drug use (scabs, sores, etc.), physical behaviors such as twitching (tweaking), slurred or extremely rapid speech. Or needle / track marks.
-
01-11-22 08:13 #23661Regular Member

Posts: 23Hello,
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
I've seen the term "no sign of monkey" around but don't really know what does it means. Can you please explain it to me?
-
01-11-22 08:05 #23660Regular Member

Posts: 17Allie
Hi fellas,
Long time lurker (and monger), first time poster. I had the pleasure of seeing Allie for the first time this past weekend. She's here through Wednesday. As someone on another thread described, she is the "stoner chick next door. " Her pics are accurate. More importantly, she really gets into it and seems to have a good time. Incall at a nice hotel in Glen Allen. She's very punctual, didn't have to wait very long before getting the room number and heading up. Started off with a nice BBBJ, reciprocated with some DATY which she responded very well to, put on the cover and ran through multiple positions before pulling cover off and finishing CIM. She got out every last drop and then made a trip to the bathroom to spit. Will definitely repeat when she's back in town.
https://tryst.link/escort/alliesss
-
01-11-22 05:31 #23659Senior Member

Posts: 43Staxx
100% not staxx.
Originally Posted by Lomez33
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 23:37 #23658Senior Member

Posts: 139Mz watts
Seen Mz Watts for first time, 1 Benjamin BBBJ cim. Car visit outside her residence. Very nice women, great skills and no sign of monkey. Will repeat.
-
01-10-22 22:52 #23657Senior Member

Posts: 171Bbw cotton candy
She a cool chick. Saw her a few times. Everything covered. I wanted bbj but she wouldn't. I only went back because surprisingly, even tho bbw not my speed, her covered BJ was like that. It was last year tho so YMMV.
Originally Posted by Hughmann1
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 18:11 #23656Senior Member

Posts: 147Yeah crazy as her prices are
That moment someone over hype their prices and its not all that LOL.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
Yeah she's definitely one of them. You can not only get better, but do better. LOL.
-
01-10-22 17:02 #23655Senior Member

Posts: 1069260 lbs is a lot of cotton candy
That is a big bi. To each their own. If I was in a bench pressing contest then maybe I would go see her. I doubt she will get many reviews over here.
Originally Posted by Hughmann1
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 16:45 #23654Senior Member

Posts: 153Crazy as they come
She's the woman in the picture. Weed head and crazy as hell. Services ok but not overwhelming for the price. You can find better.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 15:05 #23653Senior Member

Posts: 32Cotton Candy?
Hey fellas,
Long time viewer first time posting.
Anyone have any info on Cotton Candy?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/089497431981
Any and all tips help thanks guys!
-
01-10-22 10:44 #23652Senior Member

Posts: 425It sure is.
Originally Posted by Newguy19
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 10:13 #23651Senior Member

Posts: 146Do not see
Definitely don't go see that staxx. The pics are highly misleading and the skills / enthusiasm are terrible. I haven't seen "the real" Staxx, but from everything that's written about her, I'm sure she's the better go-to.
Originally Posted by Lomez33
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 09:33 #23650Senior Member

Posts: 48Meet was at a hotel on west broad by 64. Saw the guy leave while I was in the parking lot. I always roll up a few minutes early to scope things out. Her pictures are recent and accurate. If you like slim and petite she's a good time. Room smelled of weed and there is evidence of past monkey, but was straight during my visit so may be in control.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





