Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 37338
-
01-10-22 23:37 #23658Senior Member

Posts: 139Mz watts
Seen Mz Watts for first time, 1 Benjamin BBBJ cim. Car visit outside her residence. Very nice women, great skills and no sign of monkey. Will repeat.
-
01-10-22 22:52 #23657Senior Member

Posts: 171Bbw cotton candy
She a cool chick. Saw her a few times. Everything covered. I wanted bbj but she wouldn't. I only went back because surprisingly, even tho bbw not my speed, her covered BJ was like that. It was last year tho so YMMV.
Originally Posted by Hughmann1
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 18:11 #23656Senior Member

Posts: 147Yeah crazy as her prices are
That moment someone over hype their prices and its not all that LOL.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
Yeah she's definitely one of them. You can not only get better, but do better. LOL.
-
01-10-22 17:02 #23655Senior Member

Posts: 1069260 lbs is a lot of cotton candy
That is a big bi. To each their own. If I was in a bench pressing contest then maybe I would go see her. I doubt she will get many reviews over here.
Originally Posted by Hughmann1
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 16:45 #23654Senior Member

Posts: 153Crazy as they come
She's the woman in the picture. Weed head and crazy as hell. Services ok but not overwhelming for the price. You can find better.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 15:05 #23653Senior Member

Posts: 32Cotton Candy?
Hey fellas,
Long time viewer first time posting.
Anyone have any info on Cotton Candy?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/089497431981
Any and all tips help thanks guys!
-
01-10-22 10:44 #23652Senior Member

Posts: 425It sure is.
Originally Posted by Newguy19
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 10:13 #23651Senior Member

Posts: 146Do not see
Definitely don't go see that staxx. The pics are highly misleading and the skills / enthusiasm are terrible. I haven't seen "the real" Staxx, but from everything that's written about her, I'm sure she's the better go-to.
Originally Posted by Lomez33
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 09:33 #23650Senior Member

Posts: 48Meet was at a hotel on west broad by 64. Saw the guy leave while I was in the parking lot. I always roll up a few minutes early to scope things out. Her pictures are recent and accurate. If you like slim and petite she's a good time. Room smelled of weed and there is evidence of past monkey, but was straight during my visit so may be in control.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 09:21 #23649Senior Member

Posts: 26Juicy couture
Is this the chick that was going by Melissa before?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/991507089797
-
01-10-22 08:48 #23648Senior Member

Posts: 1449Wtf
I don't mind a few rules or conditions but this chick is all over the place. Just based on her ad and pictures would be a hard No. Guarantee once you meet the list will get longer and ton of upcharges for anything. She's not that hot for all that. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 00:45 #23647Senior Member

Posts: 316The ad would run me away
I have not experienced, but what is up with her ad? First she says no QVs and no halfs but further down she says she doesn't normally do them but qv 150 (no head and cardate only) and half 200. No outcalls!! Incalls only!! But few lines after that she says outcalls 50 deposit. Oh and you can be in her videos but you have to have a big cock AND pay her 50. Icing on the cake is you got to bring your own condom. Well damn where do I sign up?
Originally Posted by YakiDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 22:04 #23646Senior Member

Posts: 28Number
Mind PMing her number?
Originally Posted by AhYesIndeed
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 21:40 #23645Senior Member

Posts: 50McKenzie
Has anyone had a meeting with her? Looks like my style but haven't gotten much response from her.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9350747.htm
-
01-09-22 20:57 #23644Senior Member

Posts: 36Has anyone seen her?
Interested in seeing her. If anyone has experienced please let me know.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/73192865










Reply With Quote





