Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20662

    Whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Of course Bella told they will rob me.
    That's coming from someone who had me drive 30 minutes to see her and then ghosted me in the parking lot of the Haven. They all have been to diamonds School of up charging and all will say that they don't do anything for less than 30. Also I don't think they're going to rob anyone who's going to know where they live or stay.

    They may pull other b* but robbing isn't one of them.

  2. #20661

    The Haven

    Of course Bella told they will rob me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DE2AC60E-5638-4D9F-B8F3-768E7D2B7CBB.jpeg‎   D1CE297B-47E3-471E-AD39-004795D1FDD6.jpeg‎   40169796-EAD2-41ED-B5AB-A7A6CD1D5E8B.jpeg‎  

  3. #20660

    Older worker

    Saw her again inftont of the 7 Eleven south of Fowler.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B4CD43C2-6CB1-494C-A8F9-DB04246A2EF7.jpg‎   D69D7C7E-2632-494D-8DDA-E5F8DEF18BEC.jpg‎  

  4. #20659

    6 am. Columbus and 24th??

    Picked up Peaches?? Bowlegged BSW, dark skin, fat ass braided hair. Crackhead but body kinda decent. Offered her $20 for holes of my choosing. She didn't hesitate and found a closed business and parked. She balked at being paid after the deed until I showed the money. She started a sloppy BJ with some serious dt. She resisted me pushing her head down on my dick, but oh well, dick was hard and I'm ready for the main course. Decided not to use lube to make her pay for her insolence. On all fours I spit on her ass and slowly pushed the head in her ass. She moaned and groaned and attempted to push me back. Started working the head in and out until that ass opened up and I could tell she enjoyed it. Started thrusting harder and deeper until I started smelling shit. I didn't stop but fucked harder until I nutted. Gave her wipes to clean up. I cleaned up put everything in. Plastic bag to dispose of later and elsewhere. Took her back. Mission accomplished.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  5. #20658

    Great Advice Brother

    I recommend the same thing and maybe therapy if needed. Didn't work for me, but still recommend. Unfortunately I'm a so called sex addict. I been mongering since my USF days. I have cheated on every single relationship I've ever had with probably 100's of girls. I've been married and in long term relationships, but fucking around on the side constantly. My sexual appetite is out of this world like all my brothers here. I lost relationships because of it. Plus, I have my desires for different women constantly. I'm into skanky girls, but date normal girls mostly to convince myself, my friends, and family that I'm normal.

    Inside I crave slutty looking girls and skanks. I am always looking for secret side relationships with normal girls cheating on my current girl a few times a week with them and skanks. I see escorts, street girls, regular girls and married women. I'm in my 40's now, so I get tired quicker and takes me longer to recoup from each nut to the next.

    My ex wife did not know about the street girls or escorts but caught me cheating several times by me doing dumb mistakes. I had to attend therapy for sex addiction for her. It didn't work obviously, LOL. I crave the hunt too and getting exactly what I want from these ladies.

    Even those I have a nice house, after my divorce I hit the streets hard and was staying in motels almost daily and made tons of street walker, escort and stripper friends that stayed with me alot. We all went to eat together and I took them to stores, rehab, court, picked up from jail, all that shit. Girls cried to me often. Even while they cried to me I was picturing fucking their asses or getting head. Yes, I was a friend but my cravings made me take advantage of their weakness many times. I'm actually sorry for that, but oh well.

    The girls had their addiction and I had mine. I was friends with even the dboys and many mongers that were at motels like me. I'm sure some of them post here but I didn't ask. Dboys would bring girls to me and I broke in many new street walkers / escorts and gave them advice on how to give good service and get new customers. Before this relationship I'm in now I did stupid things like let UTRs stay at my house that ended up going crazy or not wanting to leave. I saved about 10 people from ODs too. The fucked up thing is I never used drugs but let girls and people use around me and I'm a professional. I could of lost it all.

    Once for two years I lucked out and was dating a freak normal bisexual girl that mongered with me picking up girls and escorts, but she ended up being to crazy so got rid of her for my personal safety. I miss the hunts with her. She was the first and only girl I really dated I shared and talked about mongering with and it was her idea to pick up a girl too. Even though I would casually drive down streetwalker areas in Bradenton and Sarasota on purpose, lol. I talked to street girls about mongering, but they don't count.

    If you are young try to fix yourself now so you can be in a good relationship. Kind of kidding, but when you get older then join us in this hobby, but learn all the monger rules that I broke and learned the hard way when I was younger. I'm still stupid at times, but nothing big anymore and I have slowed down alot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricarrrdo  [View Original Post]
    You are a young man, probably a genuinely nice guy, and should be meeting girls your age for normal relationships. Perhaps lower your standards, make yourself vulnerable even in the face of possible rejection, and / or try the online dating game. It's tough and it sux but there are plenty of normal girls in your same situation who would love to meet you.

    We are almost all old salty bastards with wives and ex wives who are jaded and have chosen to do this as a hobby. These girls are pros with addictions and deep seated issues that you can't imagine. They will chew you up and spit you out and make it even more difficult to have a "normal" relationship if you are vulnerable and inexperienced.

    My opinion may not be the most popular in this forum but it is heartfelt. Then you can join our club in 30 years or so.

  6. #20657
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    New talent! At least new to me. She goes by TT. Amazing set of tits, nice clean shaven kitty.

    Cool ass chick, she creamed all over Jr during FS, the cover had all her love juice on it.

    Thanks to Bella for telling me not today when I text her, I was able to find this gem. # available for contributing members.
    Was she blonde? Seemed like maybe the same one I saw back in November. IF so, yes, she's cute as hell.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...897&viewfull=1#post5633897.

  7. #20656
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    She text me and said she's available if I'm interested. I said I just happened to be can be there in 30 minutes. Get all the way to the Haven and in front of her room and she cancels. I asked her if she is because she thought I was LEO and she said no she had a lot going on. I get it s* happens especially in her business. But whoever knows her needs to let her know she left a lot of money on the table.
    "She left a lot of money on the table"?

    Not sure what you had planned but she can be had for 20-30 oral and 40-50 FS.

  8. #20655

    Bella

    She text me and said she's available if I'm interested. I said I just happened to be can be there in 30 minutes. Get all the way to the Haven and in front of her room and she cancels. I asked her if she is because she thought I was LEO and she said no she had a lot going on. I get it s* happens especially in her business. But whoever knows her needs to let her know she left a lot of money on the table.

  9. #20654

    6 am Nebraska and Wilma

    Drove through all known areas and found not a soul. Heidi was out and about around Wilma but took a hard pass. Only "T" boys out and about. Called it a day and prepared for work.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting, NC HUNTER.

  10. #20653

    Yeah, there's that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricarrrdo  [View Original Post]
    You are a young man, probably a genuinely nice guy, and should be meeting girls your age for normal relationships. ... My opinion may not be the most popular in this forum but it is heartfelt. Then you can join our club in 30 years or so.
    Sure, that would clearly be the best course of action, though not an alternative he was asking about. However, I'm not so sure these various alternatives are mutually exclusive OR that dabbling in the P4 P game, even at such a young age, would necessarily spoil him for "normal" relationships (think of the trope of fathers who actually take their son to a prostitute to break his cherry).

    One could argue that getting his feet wet (or, more aptly put, dick wet) might even help him in securing a more normal relationship by providing him with at least some sexual experience, demystifying the act of sex with an actual woman (vs with Rosie Palm and her 5 friends) and helping reduce that air of desperation that most women can practically smell on the not recently laid. I know women always seem to hit on me more when I'm already "getting some" elsewhere. Letting a professional take care of that concern might give him an air of greater confidence (or at least reduced fear and nervousness) and allow him to focus more on other (arguably more important) aspects of budding male-female relationships.

    The potential traps are 1) as you already pointed out, mistaking the unique aspects of these sexual pro's (e. G. The manipulation and deception) as aspects shared by ALL women and thus becoming jaded yourself and 2) actually falling for one of these girls and trying to convert a GFE (Girlfriend FANTASY Experience) into an ACTUAL girlfriend. It is what it is. Each side may develop some emotional connection but fundamentally, it's a relationship based on the girl screwing guys for $ and that will always stay in the back of your minds tainting any potential relationship with that woman.

  11. #20652

    My take is a 180

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    So say hypothetically there's a guy who is in his 20's and has never had a girlfriend before or intercourse. Which would be better for him Sugar Babies (Seeking Arrangements) or Hookers? The downsides for him are sugar babies cost a lot more but tend to be cleaner and are most likely more hygienic while the hookers are much, much cheaper but are more risky for getting STD's or something. If you guys were in this situation which one would you choose?
    You are a young man, probably a genuinely nice guy, and should be meeting girls your age for normal relationships. Perhaps lower your standards, make yourself vulnerable even in the face of possible rejection, and / or try the online dating game. It's tough and it sux but there are plenty of normal girls in your same situation who would love to meet you.

    We are almost all old salty bastards with wives and ex wives who are jaded and have chosen to do this as a hobby. These girls are pros with addictions and deep seated issues that you can't imagine. They will chew you up and spit you out and make it even more difficult to have a "normal" relationship if you are vulnerable and inexperienced.

    My opinion may not be the most popular in this forum but it is heartfelt. Then you can join our club in 30 years or so.

  12. #20651
    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    So say hypothetically there's a guy who is in his 20's and has never had a girlfriend before or intercourse. Which would be better for him Sugar Babies (Seeking Arrangements) or Hookers? The downsides for him are sugar babies cost a lot more but tend to be cleaner and are most likely more hygienic while the hookers are much, much cheaper but are more risky for getting STD's or something. If you guys were in this situation which one would you choose?
    Others may disagree but my key words of advice for a complete newb before I'd advise anything else would be to "NEVER PAY FOR SEX, ONLY PAY THEM TO LEAVE". This means a few things. The most obvious meaning is sort of literal: Don't pay for sex in advance, as when you do you might not wind up getting what you for. Only pay when you're done. Okay, in truth that is still paying for sex, not just to literally get out the door. Which brings to the 2nd meaning of the expression. The most expensive sex is usually the sex you DON'T pay for (e. G. Divorces for wives, flowers and expensive dinners for girlfriends, emotional support and having to listen to all their drama for both). Sure, you're paying a hooker for sex but as much as that you're paying them to go away and be someone else's problem after you've gotten the sex you want.

    So how does all that apply to the question at hand? Not only do sugar babies usually cost more when you add up all the incidentals, they will be much harder for some newb with zero experience to recruit and then manage once she's found. My advice for your theoretical friend is to get his feet wet with out and out hookers first. And then once he's. Gotten more experience maybe graduate to SB's.

    As for STD's, unless he's barebacking streetwalkers, his odds of catching anything is really much lower than he probably believes it to be (and nearly always highly treatable on the off chance he does get something (this coming from a guy who has been with over at least a thousand hookers over his life and barebacked with more than a few he probably shouldn't have. It also helps that your friend doesn't have a wife or gf he'd have to explain things to if he did catch something. But stay completely away from BBFS, streetwalkers and sketchier escorts and I'd be very surprised if you friend caught anything at all.

  13. #20650

    Need Advice

    So say hypothetically there's a guy who is in his 20's and has never had a girlfriend before or intercourse. Which would be better for him Sugar Babies (Seeking Arrangements) or Hookers? The downsides for him are sugar babies cost a lot more but tend to be cleaner and are most likely more hygienic while the hookers are much, much cheaper but are more risky for getting STD's or something. If you guys were in this situation which one would you choose?

  14. #20649

    Number not needed

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    New talent! At least new to me. She goes by TT. Amazing set of tits, nice clean shaven kitty.

    Cool ass chick, she creamed all over Jr during FS, the cover had all her love juice on it.

    Thanks to Bella for telling me not today when I text her, I was able to find this gem. # available for contributing members.
    Looks tempting. Just what area did you find her and approximate time, please sir.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  15. #20648

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    All I see in the evening on Nebraska is fat latinos, and BSW's. Especially around 109th by the 7-11 down to Waters. Also between Busch and Fowler. If you give a number to these ladies, you will get contacted at all hours. I suggest you get a burner phone, or just delete their texts.
    Thanks for the info. Are the Latinas fat in a curvy way or do you mean straight up like fat in not the right places?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape