Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 10388
-
01-17-22 20:35 #5378Senior Member

Posts: 124Shame
She quoted me $500 ppm up to 4 hours. I'm too far away or I would take her up on the offer.
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 16:02 #5377Senior Member

Posts: 2184I was always able to get in, but all my history. PMs, favorites, views. All of that history has been deleted. Never been banned or anything. I just find it odd that all my history disappeared (I know PMs older than 90 days do, that is well documented). I am referring to favorites and other history. It is what it is, and I do not really care. It was time to dump my profile and create a new persona anyway. Something I do at regular intervals.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 15:50 #5376Senior Member

Posts: 181Any intel on this one
-
01-16-22 11:52 #5375Senior Member

Posts: 46Shyme3232 - picture seller
-
01-16-22 10:57 #5374Senior Member

Posts: 362Mine are still there
Yeah, I noticed that as well. I guess somebody bitched and they caved. Good. I didn't mind the Captcha thing so much, but the email is a pain.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
I don't know what went on with your account, but my favorites and messages are all still there, with the exception of the 180 day limit on favorites.
-
01-16-22 02:00 #5373Senior Member

Posts: 472SA back in
Not sure what happened but I can get in now without the email verification, of course all my messages and favorites are gone.
-
01-15-22 14:53 #5372Senior Member

Posts: 2184MessyWhore
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
Not sure if anyone has noticed her new profile pic. She looks really really scary at this point.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
https://images.seeking.com/prod/phot...215b0de_2x.jpg
-
01-15-22 10:18 #5371Senior Member

Posts: 362+1
It's to the point that when I see a girl that I am interested in, I would look at her wish list. If it is nothing but purses, perfumes and shoes, then that is strike 1 and possibly 2 against her. Not ruling those girls out, but generally indication that she will be expensive and it may not be a good time.
Originally Posted by Battousai
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 02:16 #5370Senior Member

Posts: 330Kyla_876 on Secret Benefits GPS
Had this one hit me up on secret benefits, seemed eager to meet but wants 900-1000 ppm, dropped the conversation there so I don't know what's on the menu.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...5875515ce0ad97
-
01-14-22 19:51 #5369Senior Member

Posts: 338https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-f171cb8b0014
$600 with condom if anybody is interested.
-
01-13-22 21:55 #5368Regular Member

Posts: 2What is the definition of good ppms?
May I know how much is a good ppm?
Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 18:13 #5367Senior Member

Posts: 2934DTF but
Definitely put 15 pounds on compared to her pics and all in her butt. LOL.
One and done for me, reasonable PPM.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-67e8364e7bcb
-
01-12-22 00:38 #5366Senior Member

Posts: 88Easy fun YMMV
-
01-11-22 14:44 #5365Regular Member

Posts: 16Redhairlady
As did I when she quoted me $600.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 16:28 #5364Senior Member

Posts: 2184Redhairgirl
Ouch. I missed this one then. A few months ago me and her got into a few text exchanges and started hitting it off. I finally let go as I felt I was not being able to close on a rate. Shoot should have tried harder as I find her look really appealing and would loved to CIP deep inside her.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





