rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5175

    Supply and Demand

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonsus  [View Original Post]
    I guess Annabelle and Charlize are working together now.

    And the rates. LOL.

    https://charlizechicago.escortbook.com/gallery

    https://annabellechi.escortbook.com/rates2022
    More power to them I guess. I won't hate on someone going out and getting what the market is willing to bear. If that price is too high they'll drop their price to a point where they make as much as they want.

  2. #5174

    Agnes / Rose

    Anyone know where Agnes from old MCE / Rose from EEC ended up? She was a favorite of mine but I pussied out on the agencies after William Rybak got arrested. Wondering if she is Indy or with another one of the agencies. May opt to jump back in.

  3. #5173

    Annabelle and Charlize

    I guess Annabelle and Charlize are working together now.

    And the rates. LOL.

    https://charlizechicago.escortbook.com/gallery

    https://annabellechi.escortbook.com/rates2022

  4. #5172

    Bella Dee from CCG

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Bella Dee from CCG.

    She is not advertised all the time, just on and off.

    Works NW Suburbs when she is on.

    Great time and very cool girl.

    Unbelievably flexible girl.

    BBBJ & CFS part of the standard fee.

    CIM or COF is extra but I did not partake.

    Back side a little bigger than what I like, but I will overlook that again.

    BS out.
    I second this. I saw Bella a couple of years ago at CCG and had a great time, I was bummed that she disappeared. But glad to see she's back, I had a great time with her and will go back first chance I get. She's a little bigger now according to her pics, but gorgeous and has a very full menu.

  5. #5171
    Quote Originally Posted by Svendd  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Looks like this indie is with MA now. She's got good past feedback on the Escorts thread, but I'd be interested to hear any new, recent reports.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/therealivymarie

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-ivy-55247
    She's fun and worth the price. I saw her a few weeks ago. She's a little older and a little thicker then her pics but in a good way.

  6. #5170

    Ivy Marie

    Hey guys. Looks like this indie is with MA now. She's got good past feedback on the Escorts thread, but I'd be interested to hear any new, recent reports.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/therealivymarie

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-ivy-55247

  7. #5169
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Seems as with others, Daisy is gone from Alena schedule and Scarlett still not back. If they show up anywhere else, or go Indy, like Anna, please post here. I reached Anna on email that was shared and got no reply. I wonder if they go Indy or get out of the industry being as young as they are.
    If their name is still there then they haven't left yet. Don't make assumptions till then.

    (Lindsey was off the schedule for nearly 2 months before returning last week).

  8. #5168

    Hello

    Please reply.

  9. #5167

    Hello

    How to contact 262 ? I tried to call them but no reply so can you please send me another contact information of them.

  10. #5166

    Daisy gone

    Seems as with others, Daisy is gone from Alena schedule and Scarlett still not back. If they show up anywhere else, or go Indy, like Anna, please post here. I reached Anna on email that was shared and got no reply. I wonder if they go Indy or get out of the industry being as young as they are.

  11. #5165

    MA screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    So when MA does not respond to screening requests does that mean they are not taking clients for the time being or does that mean you did not make it? I have really good reference and I am on p411 and am wondering if I should try again.
    No, just keep on following up (humbly and respectfully). It got me through. I think they are just extremely high volume.

  12. #5164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271

    MA screening?

    So when MA does not respond to screening requests does that mean they are not taking clients for the time being or does that mean you did not make it? I have really good reference and I am on p411 and am wondering if I should try again.

  13. #5163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Small clarification, it's my opinion but the pictures do represent her accurately. Sandra says it's her real pictures and that might be true, but it's possible they are just really good touched up photos and from the angles she seems taller in the pictures. In either case you will definitely not be dissapointed. TJ knows I'm pretty selective and she's the real thing.

    The site also says she's Asian and Sandra should really update that, as that is one of the reasons I assumed the pics where also not accurate (To protect her identity). She is in fact Latina; The hottest Latina in this business I've ever seen to be honest.
    I have asked a few girls why they use fake pics. They all said to protect there identity.

  14. #5162

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Okay I don't know what you're smoking but MA has been accurate with me (For instance I recognize Inna, that's her).
    Going off what AngelBravo indicated that he felt the pics while representative were not accurate. He followed up with explanation, read it. However, don't be fooled. Arianna pics, if real, are very very old. Elsi new pics are not her. Angelika, not her. And some of the new Russian imports are either old photos or the typical euro Photoshop job that makes the girl not look the same when you meet her. Not saying all pics are not real, but there are several. Chloe is real. Inna real. Katherina real. Old Elsi / Estelle real. Some of the Latina imports, real. My point was simple, MA is a solid agency so why risk pissing off customers with inaccurate if not fake pics? You can use selfies with no face and you can hide ink. At least it would be the girl you meet in her likeness. Seems to work fine for others on their roster. I like MA and will use them. I just like real accurate photos. I should mention that Katherina while using real photos, did NOT look anything like the photos made her appear to look. She was plumpier and face was not what you'd expect. Prob why she went independent after some bad reviews.

  15. #5161
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Now why is MA not using real pictures again? That's sad. It's also misleading and then someone posts it here and they go complain about it on Twitter. Use real pics, it's not that hard. The photos of her they are using are very sexy so is she really like that? And what's the deal with Asian vs Latina? Seems like that should be an easy distinction. Again, MA, do it right.
    Okay I don't know what you're smoking but MA has been accurate with me (For instance I recognize Inna, that's her).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape