Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 694 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5381
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940

    DTF but

    Definitely put 15 pounds on compared to her pics and all in her butt. LOL.

    One and done for me, reasonable PPM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-67e8364e7bcb

  2. #5380

  3. #5379

    Redhairlady

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. I missed this one then. A few months ago me and her got into a few text exchanges and started hitting it off. I finally let go as I felt I was not being able to close on a rate. Shoot should have tried harder as I find her look really appealing and would loved to CIP deep inside her.
    As did I when she quoted me $600.

  4. #5378

    Redhairgirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-1241eaeac7d4

    Nice girl, very nice body, 400, bare with recent test.
    Ouch. I missed this one then. A few months ago me and her got into a few text exchanges and started hitting it off. I finally let go as I felt I was not being able to close on a rate. Shoot should have tried harder as I find her look really appealing and would loved to CIP deep inside her.

  5. #5377
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I like ass fucking for many years I was the reference on the subject at TNA with my Greek diaries.

    I agree that you can not directly and crudely ask. You need to set up the conditions where asking that is part of the flow
    I've found that the wish list section gives me a pretty good insight as to what the SB would be interested as well.

    Asking for bondage equipment = usually a sub that likes to get tied up, etc.

    Asking for a butt plug = usually can convince them to take it up the ass.

  6. #5376

    Redhairgirl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-1241eaeac7d4

    Nice girl, very nice body, 400, bare with recent test.

  7. #5375

    Mia777

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-98c3cd0b2fe6

    She was inactive for a while.

    Anyone been in contact with her?

    Any intel you could share?

  8. #5374

    Dine and Dash

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    She is a scam.

    She would tell you to pick her up at a public place so that you could go together to her place, but you need to give her the arrangement at the public place, yeah right.

    I off course passed.
    Sounds like her routine has changed a bit. She at least wolfed down dinner first on my dime before she did a grab and dash in the hotel room. I reported her months ago / keeps starting new profiles again and again.

  9. #5373
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Good for you Bronco. I would like to fuck her too. In a few of the pics. She does look pretty interesting. Does she shave her pussy or does she have some hair down there. Thanks for sharing dude.
    She has a little tuft of hair but is shaved where it counts.

  10. #5372

    Dollymartyr

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely a woman. I saw her once at her place, tiny rundown studio. She is really into art and weed. Hung out for awhile and chatted while she smoked the joint I brought her then got her naked, had her suck my cock and then bent her over her couch and fucked her. Haven't been back, but I would if I didn't have some other SB's that I like better.
    Good for you Bronco. I would like to fuck her too. In a few of the pics. She does look pretty interesting. Does she shave her pussy or does she have some hair down there. Thanks for sharing dude.

  11. #5371
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a him.
    She is definitely a woman. I saw her once at her place, tiny rundown studio. She is really into art and weed. Hung out for awhile and chatted while she smoked the joint I brought her then got her naked, had her suck my cock and then bent her over her couch and fucked her. Haven't been back, but I would if I didn't have some other SB's that I like better.

  12. #5370
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a him.
    Yeah, kind of thought that could be the case too with the number of transgender "women" on SA. I don't want to worry about those type of surprises coming out during an arrangement meeting, LOL.

  13. #5369
    Quote Originally Posted by Penitrator  [View Original Post]
    I've chatted with her on SA, but never got to texting or talking. No red flags just found two other SBs that I've been seeing instead.
    Looks like a him.

  14. #5368
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    I've chatted with her on SA, but never got to texting or talking. No red flags just found two other SBs that I've been seeing instead.

  15. #5367
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I've met SB that like the ass fucking, but for the life of me I'd NEVER consider for a second asking them before meeting if they do that. Everyone that I met would immediately block me just for asking.
    I like ass fucking for many years I was the reference on the subject at TNA with my Greek diaries.

    I agree that you can not directly and crudely ask. You need to set up the conditions where asking that is part of the flow

    To start with, my SA profile mentions that I like non vanilla sex, and that I am fine if they are currently vanilla but want to experiment. Many do not reply to my messages but the ones that do are usually adventorous women.

    Then during early chats I try to engage on sexting, I always start with how wet I am going to get them while going down on them, as I progress with my description I imply I would go bare, once they are all hot and bother I ask if the like anal. 10-15% would say they like it. Another 10% would say they have tried it but really did not like it that much but might be willing to try. Another 10% have not tried and might be willing to try. The rest just say no.

    Obviously the YMMV factor at SA is way bigger than in TNA. Semi-pros do not "offer" anal, they might do it if they are excited enough and if they trust and like you enough

    Sexting is a good way to measure. With the filthiest SB I had, she demanded condoms on first meeting and had never tried anal but by the sexting we engaged in, I knew there was potential, by the third meeting we were doing bare ATM and ATP non stop. She wanted to get serious as I could not follow up, she ended up getting a boyfriend and she introduced him to the wonders of anal sex, lucky bastard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape