Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 891 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 941 991 1391 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 28252
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14902

    Casino Kimberly's legs

    Not the best picture but man she's got some hot legs!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kimberly's legs.jpg‎  

  2. #14901

    Bibi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/60184476

    Saw this latina MILF a couple weeks back. Asked $. 20 for a qv negotiated to $. Comma are a bit spotty. Safe incall in town and country. Bbj for a couple seconds then slipped on cover and finished the dream in doggy. Told me to bring $. 20 for a qv next time. YMMV but I don't think ill repeat.

  3. #14900

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    She now is in Tampa with an incall. An older home she shares with basically her family (safe). I guess everyone's mmv on these girls, but Kimberly has always! I repeat always treated right and has made me feel damn lucky. Affectionate, dirty talker (tells me it's my pussy and do want I want to it) She's sexy, great little body (true spinner) and bounces like a true champ on top. Not a clock watcher. Some mongers have done some very wrong things to her-Those kind of people change a new providers ability to trust She does have a roommate for doubles if you like that kind of thing. I prefer 1:1. She's still a gem of a provider.
    How contradictory to your original post. What changed? I never felt in any danger there, but my safety is a little less of what I was worried about. It's 2 blocks from Robles Park in a gentrified area. Let's face it. All those soccer mom's who just spent a fortune rehabbing their houses, know which house the Gallaghers live in, and they want them out of their neighborhood. It's not so much about safety as it is about who's watching activity.

    Wounds heal with time, arrest records don't.

  4. #14899
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelCabrera  [View Original Post]
    I think he mean 80 LOL.
    Still overpriced for a covered car date.

  5. #14898

    Former Sun City Kimberly

    She now is in Tampa with an incall. An older home she shares with basically her family (safe). I guess everyone's mmv on these girls, but Kimberly has always! I repeat always treated right and has made me feel damn lucky. Affectionate, dirty talker (tells me it's my pussy and do want I want to it) She's sexy, great little body (true spinner) and bounces like a true champ on top. Not a clock watcher. Some mongers have done some very wrong things to her-Those kind of people change a new providers ability to trust She does have a roommate for doubles if you like that kind of thing. I prefer 1:1. She's still a gem of a provider.

  6. #14897
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Wow. She could be next door I don't think she is worth $1. 80 for a car BJ. Just my opinion.
    I think he mean 80 LOL.

  7. #14896

    No more Sun City

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Went back for a second visit myself after such a great time in SCC. And the slide begins.
    Lots of bad problems in that household. That's finished!

  8. #14895

    Best outcall massage

    Coming to Tampa on business from ga. Any top out call massage girls or girls why'all recommend.

  9. #14894
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtd0901  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing!! In my stomping grounds which is convenient.
    Wow. She could be next door I don't think she is worth $1. 80 for a car BJ. Just my opinion.

  10. #14893
    Quote Originally Posted by MrD3216  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a private in-call or hotel / motel.
    Last I heard she does car dates.

  11. #14892

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Don't understand her posting body pictures an showing her pussy if she only gives head. If head is all you get show face picture with some body. Don't need to see the pussy if it's not available just my 2 cents.
    A few of her pics are fake, there's a pic showing a women with big boobs and her boobs ain't big.

  12. #14891

    Well said up

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Don't understand her posting body pictures an showing her pussy if she only gives head. If head is all you get show face picture with some body. Don't need to see the pussy if it's not available just my 2 cents.
    I never understood those kind of ads either HP plus that leg tattoo looks familiar to me I don't know maybe it's just me. I sure and hell I'm not going to pay $120 for a b*.

  13. #14890

    Nuru Jill near Brooksville

    Saw this ad and am thinking of pulling the trigger. Seems a little pricey. Anyone who can share some Intel? Feel free to private message.

    https://tampa.rubratings.com/227285

  14. #14889
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnuf0187  [View Original Post]
    For any mongers in Ruskin / Sun City who enjoy BBBJ here is a go to. Don't know how long she will be here. She. Only does BBBJ and she is enthusiastic so say the least. Happy Hunting! Damages $. 8.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/73196245
    Don't understand her posting body pictures an showing her pussy if she only gives head. If head is all you get show face picture with some body. Don't need to see the pussy if it's not available just my 2 cents.

  15. #14888

    Kandy

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnuf0187  [View Original Post]
    For any mongers in Ruskin / Sun City who enjoy BBBJ here is a go to. Don't know how long she will be here. She. Only does BBBJ and she is enthusiastic so say the least. Happy Hunting! Damages $. 8.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/73196245
    Does she have a private in-call or hotel / motel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape