Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 930 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 698 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 13944
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10989
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I would use two cards though in case IRIS wants to know why you are tipping hookers $50 and up.
    Use card for house fee and cash for tip. I personally feel that all cash is better for everyone. No record of money spent or money earned.

  2. #10988
    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDik  [View Original Post]
    Jw if any of the local AMP take credit cards by chance. I usually use cash but jw if any place did. Dm me please if you know any.
    Moon, Green Apple, 1 + 1 and Yoyo all take card. Check JJ's list for addresses and Yoyo Healing is 24X Newton Rd Suite #10X in Raleigh.

  3. #10987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    They do

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDik  [View Original Post]
    Jw if any of the local AMP take credit cards by chance. I usually use cash but jw if any place did. Dm me please if you know any.
    I would use two cards though in case IRIS wants to know why you are tipping hookers $50 and up.

  4. #10986

    Yes, but why?

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDik  [View Original Post]
    Jw if any of the local AMP take credit cards by chance. I usually use cash but jw if any place did. Dm me please if you know any.
    I've been asked "cash or card" at a (now-shut-down) AMP before, but I'm sure they don't appreciate the processing fee, paperwork, and reported income, and why would you want it in your records either? Like Mitch Hedberg said about buying donuts, "We don't need to bring ink and paper into this."

  5. #10985

    Credit cards

    Jw if any of the local AMP take credit cards by chance. I usually use cash but jw if any place did. Dm me please if you know any.

  6. #10984
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    I will say Luna has tried to improve a little and at least do a bit of a tease but she's still quite underwhelming in that regard. Still haven't seen they're current third if she's still there. Michelle was it? Last visit got Luna again. They do need someone to keep a draw of clientele aside from coco. Hopefully it works out for the better.
    A saw Luna a few times when she worked at Studio. She has greatly improved her massage skills now at Moon but the downside is she has not improved her handy skills. Still no tease before the flip and no build-up before the stroke. She doesn't like much touching which doesn't help her situation. She is polite, nice person and helps me with my shoes but IMO there are better options if you want a stimulating finish.

  7. #10983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    I will say Luna has tried to improve a little and at least do a bit of a tease but she's still quite underwhelming in that regard. Still haven't seen they're current third if she's still there. Michelle was it? Last visit got Luna again. They do need someone to keep a draw of clientele aside from coco. Hopefully it works out for the better.
    Got her both times. Never going back.

  8. #10982

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualHobby  [View Original Post]
    At least 1, possibly 2, new girl is starting first half of this week at Moon. No name was given but Coco told me she is "very hot" and she hopes the new girl is an "anchor" for the store. She acknowledged that the other girls at Moon are "very nice girls but they are not anchor. " I told her I wasn't impressed with Luna. Coco and I have a little history, I hadn't seen her for a better part of 7-8 months but she instantly remembered me and at the end of the session she gave me this info. I might try and make a 4 hands appointment with her and the new girl and offer myself up for training the new girl LOL.
    I will say Luna has tried to improve a little and at least do a bit of a tease but she's still quite underwhelming in that regard. Still haven't seen they're current third if she's still there. Michelle was it? Last visit got Luna again. They do need someone to keep a draw of clientele aside from coco. Hopefully it works out for the better.

  9. #10981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Very hot

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualHobby  [View Original Post]
    At least 1, possibly 2, new girl is starting first half of this week at Moon. No name was given but Coco told me she is "very hot" and she hopes the new girl is an "anchor" for the store. She acknowledged that the other girls at Moon are "very nice girls but they are not anchor. " I told her I wasn't impressed with Luna. Coco and I have a little history, I hadn't seen her for a better part of 7-8 months but she instantly remembered me and at the end of the session she gave me this info. I might try and make a 4 hands appointment with her and the new girl and offer myself up for training the new girl LOL.
    In the Raleigh area for an Asian masseuse is a 40 year old plus with a gut and smelly breath.

  10. #10980

    Moon getting at least 1 new girl this week

    At least 1, possibly 2, new girl is starting first half of this week at Moon. No name was given but Coco told me she is "very hot" and she hopes the new girl is an "anchor" for the store. She acknowledged that the other girls at Moon are "very nice girls but they are not anchor. " I told her I wasn't impressed with Luna. Coco and I have a little history, I hadn't seen her for a better part of 7-8 months but she instantly remembered me and at the end of the session she gave me this info. I might try and make a 4 hands appointment with her and the new girl and offer myself up for training the new girl LOL.

  11. #10979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooter  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you seen this provider. Lesly Valentine?

    This is the first I have seen her ad but I haven't been on for the past 2 mos.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/260102
    I am sure it's just another overweight blimp overcharging LOL.

  12. #10978
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean Reflexology on Berkley? I went to Reflexology occasionally and would always see Bianca when she was there. Bianca was the younger lady and she previously worked at Osaka. She left Osaka because the owner and her business partner were not getting along and the working environment was stressful. Reflexology closed two months ago unexpectedly.
    If you know where Bianca ended up, please PM me. Thanks.

  13. #10977

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Volvos40  [View Original Post]
    Went by today and called. Looks like they left. I liked the Chinese that were there before the K-girls took over. Any intel on where any of them went?
    You talking about the place in sanford?

  14. #10976

    King's Closed

    Went by today and called. Looks like they left. I liked the Chinese that were there before the K-girls took over. Any intel on where any of them went?

  15. #10975

    Lesly Valentine

    Have any of you seen this provider. Lesly Valentine?

    This is the first I have seen her ad but I haven't been on for the past 2 mos.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/260102

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape