Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 684 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 734 784 1184 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8182
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Have never done this but thought I would share. A FWB from Arizona is looking at a DMV visit to make some new friends. She's a pro, but trying to transition into strictly being a chaser of the sugar in the bowl. Absolutely incredible in the sack and great to share a drink with as well. I don't earn any commission off of this so please don't flood my inbox. Just trying to do my part in adding to the diversity we have to choose from.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-d4be0921048f
    Very nice! I wouldn't mind tossing the sheets with her! Is she open to BBFS?

  2. #8181
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    Seems she's shut it down. Profile doesn't load for me.

  3. #8180

    Lalunitaperla

    Have never done this but thought I would share. A FWB from Arizona is looking at a DMV visit to make some new friends. She's a pro, but trying to transition into strictly being a chaser of the sugar in the bowl. Absolutely incredible in the sack and great to share a drink with as well. I don't earn any commission off of this so please don't flood my inbox. Just trying to do my part in adding to the diversity we have to choose from.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-d4be0921048f

  4. #8179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I didn't analyzed that out that deep. Shit.
    Check my post #8173.

  5. #8178
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    With or without the mole under her nose? .
    Damn, I didn't analyzed that out that deep. Shit.

  6. #8177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She was dtf for 400 and a bottle of champagne.
    With or without the mole under her nose? .

  7. #8176
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says she joined on Jan 1. I guess she was looking for someone to pay for he trip to the DMV. Based on her pictures, I wouldn't be surprised to find her in one or more sub-Reddits if we looked long enough.
    She was dtf for 400 and a bottle of champagne.

  8. #8175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-a441be53bfd4

    Haven't talked to this one, but the weird thing is the photo in the yellow dress. Matches up with a certain local pro:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ia/dc/73004112

    I wonder which way the scam / misleading info runs. Is it escort Jessica running the account, or someone else who lifted one of her photos at some stage? The pics in the SA profile don't really line up anyway (because of boob size).
    Sleuthing is fun! If you look at some of the pro's videos, you'll see a mole (or worse) right below one of her nostrils that "Jessica" doesn't have.

  9. #8174
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryT458  [View Original Post]
    Bob, looks like Pea Soup is on the menu.
    It clearly says stew, not soup!

    Geez.

  10. #8173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Jess. Sure seems like something is off

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-a441be53bfd4

    Haven't talked to this one, but the weird thing is the photo in the yellow dress. Matches up with a certain local pro:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ia/dc/73004112

    I wonder which way the scam / misleading info runs. Is it escort Jessica running the account, or someone else who lifted one of her photos at some stage? The pics in the SA profile don't really line up anyway (because of boob size).

  11. #8172

    One more try.


  12. #8171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her I was supposed to meet but I had other shit to do. She's supposed to leave tomorrow morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Profile says Miami now.
    Her profile says she joined on Jan 1. I guess she was looking for someone to pay for he trip to the DMV. Based on her pictures, I wouldn't be surprised to find her in one or more sub-Reddits if we looked long enough.

  13. #8170

    Mystical

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her I was supposed to meet but I had other shit to do. She's supposed to leave tomorrow morning.
    Profile says Miami now.

  14. #8169
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    This is what I always thought the perfect SB would be like. Haven't gotten to menu or $$, but great engagement and love the body. She has cooled since I only visit DC. https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/f...ea-stew-107352.
    Bob, looks like Pea Soup is on the menu.

  15. #8168
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet this cutie? Almost seems TGTBT. Got some strange vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-379c30b5c7bb
    Chatted with her I was supposed to meet but I had other shit to do. She's supposed to leave tomorrow morning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape