Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 1185 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 18432
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8172

    One more try.


  2. #8171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her I was supposed to meet but I had other shit to do. She's supposed to leave tomorrow morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Profile says Miami now.
    Her profile says she joined on Jan 1. I guess she was looking for someone to pay for he trip to the DMV. Based on her pictures, I wouldn't be surprised to find her in one or more sub-Reddits if we looked long enough.

  3. #8170

    Mystical

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her I was supposed to meet but I had other shit to do. She's supposed to leave tomorrow morning.
    Profile says Miami now.

  4. #8169
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    This is what I always thought the perfect SB would be like. Haven't gotten to menu or $$, but great engagement and love the body. She has cooled since I only visit DC. https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/f...ea-stew-107352.
    Bob, looks like Pea Soup is on the menu.

  5. #8168
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet this cutie? Almost seems TGTBT. Got some strange vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-379c30b5c7bb
    Chatted with her I was supposed to meet but I had other shit to do. She's supposed to leave tomorrow morning.

  6. #8167

    Mystical

    Anyone meet this cutie? Almost seems TGTBT. Got some strange vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-379c30b5c7bb

  7. #8166
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    This is what I always thought the perfect SB would be like. Haven't gotten to menu or $$, but great engagement and love the body. She has cooled since I only visit DC. https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/f...ea-stew-107352.
    Your perfect SB is a Lamb and Yellow Split Pea Stew? That's seriously freaky. LOL.

  8. #8165
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    This young lady agreed to meet, but requested an arrangement fee up front. Didn't get the amount as it doesn't matter. Never send money prior to entering the arrangement.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-c30cef8c2277
    LOL! Negotiating with hood chick's. I'm not even into aa but they're practically free. This one wants to meet badly I'm not giving her shit. But it will be free.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-860b26d3cc81

  9. #8164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    This young lady agreed to meet, but requested an arrangement fee up front. Didn't get the amount as it doesn't matter. Never send money prior to entering the arrangement.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-c30cef8c2277
    "My ideal first date would be as simple as dinner or a weekend getaway. " Guess I never thought of a weekend getaway as a "simple" first date.

  10. #8163

    Arrangement Fee

    This young lady agreed to meet, but requested an arrangement fee up front. Didn't get the amount as it doesn't matter. Never send money prior to entering the arrangement.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-c30cef8c2277

  11. #8162
    Quote Originally Posted by BoMcC  [View Original Post]
    LOL. That's what happens when you're an ugly motherfucker and don't have options. Fucking simp. You don't ever want to coerce anyone because that shit is not fun.

    A majority of my WGs are trying to tear my dick off for a keepsake.

  12. #8161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    Lawyer Jailed for Blackmail


  13. #8160
    Anyone have info on this one.

    Can't find the link anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220109-105411_Instagram.jpg‎  

  14. #8159
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy07  [View Original Post]
    She is making a ton from Ofans, moved to NYC. I chatted with her years back, she is in touch with me regularly then, she hinted a platonic relationship for small gifts / $50 or so and said she may be open to more after one or two meets. Once she got into the * I stopped chatting with her. But saw her profile on and off here and NYC.

    https://onlyfans.com/xhawaxx
    Not platonic. She has only one type and that is asian dudes.

  15. #8158

    SB prototype

    This is what I always thought the perfect SB would be like. Haven't gotten to menu or $$, but great engagement and love the body. She has cooled since I only visit DC. https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/f...ea-stew-107352.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape