Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 583 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 633 683 1083 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8987

    Gemini

    Quote Originally Posted by RBM1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before, or recently? I know EB and EA are generally bottom of the barrel, and I tend to be suspicious of any reviews of providers on those platforms, so I thought I would come here for advice. I've texted with her a bit, sent me a verification pic, etc. Rates seem pretty fair, but not too cheap which is a good thing by in my book (120 for hh). Would love any report on her, thanks gents. My type is petite spinners, generally; I know she likely won't look like any of the ProLux girls, but as long as she doesn't have any drug issues or smokes like a chimney, I'm good to go.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60976778/
    TOFFT. Saw her yesterday. Probably won't repeat. Face pics are filtered of course, but she still was cute and had all her teeth. And of course bigger than pics. Nice person. Notel / motel on Route 66.

    I did the QV. Glad I didn't do the HHR. BBBJ was OK to good, not great, too much hand. Started with BBBJ, tried full service briefly, not a good fit, so finished with a combo BBBJ and HJ.

  2. #8986

    Summer

    I had a recent visit with Summer which I definitely enjoyed. While she may not be the youngest provider out there I feel she is one of the best. She definitely always gets the job dome for this old fart!

    Right now she doesn't have an ad up but you can reach her by phone at 314 502 1143. And I'm pretty sure she will send some pics if you ask.

  3. #8985

    Tia

    Saw her and had a good time. 120 qv FS. Was in an apt in Dupo. Looks like pics. Cute and sweet. CBJ (I know I know. But I knew it heading in) was actually pretty good. Then she climbed on top. Super firm small B cups. Hard nips. Small little ass to squeeze. Rode me til I filled the bag. Was a good little quick visit. Will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73260949

  4. #8984

    Blair Fox

    No Call, No Show.

    Thank you Bob for taking my call; I am a big fan! Long-time listener and first-time caller.

    I have seen Blair popup on the normal provider sites and it seems she is starting to get some popularity, so I reached out two weeks ago to set up a date for this week when she was travelling through STL. Communication was a bit slow but we managed to agree on a date and time. I will point out that most of her replies were very short without the pleasantries of someone like a Tavia or Parker. If Blair wants to have better reviews and seriously make it in this business I think she could learn a few things from them. I reached out the day before to confirm our date, as I always do, and was met with silence. A no call; no show in my book. I hope it is a simple case of "lost in the mass of other messages", but who knows. I'll give her one more shot and then I am done. I hope other people have better luck.

    https://www.blairnikolefox.com/

    Peace.

    -Shivers.

  5. #8983

    Aphrodite

    She post on Tryst anyone try her bigger girl shared a few text wants $300 like everyone these days any help appreciated I'm trying to see if just big or Bbw pm or post thak you.

  6. #8982

    Anyone try this one

    Has anyone got any Intel on this one? Much appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73277512

  7. #8981

    Aphrodite

    https://www.aphrodite813.com/

    Anyone seen this lady I see like one review any help she use to be Avalon Rose I think.

    Pm with any info thank.

  8. #8980

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSumbud  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI, Parker posted she's looking for new clients on her SC.. Call the booking line. Search her name on this thread for number.

    -Peace.
    Her P-411 is back up.

    Treat her well Fellas.

  9. #8979

    Parker

    Just an FYI, Parker posted she's looking for new clients on her SC.. Call the booking line. Search her name on this thread for number.

    -Peace.

  10. #8978
    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She looks cute and is local to me? Anyone take her for a spin?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...598/6363449408
    Not yet, but I have been having the same thoughts-not local to me, but not all that far either.

  11. #8977

    Kay

    Any intel on this one? She looks cute and is local to me? Anyone take her for a spin?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...598/6363449408

  12. #8976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Trizie  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jenn recently and her skills are good, but look wise, her pictures and videos are dated a little. She is bigger than what her pictures show and her history of drug use is evident, with her teeth, and other things. Super nice good skills, but looks just wasn't there for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    You beat me to it. I used to see Jenn a while back and those pics she keeps posting are likely even from before that time. There is a reason she is not posting any new pics, as you noted. Her skills are still pretty good but even those are also not as good as they were even 2-3 years ago. When I first saw her she was one of the few girls who was able to get three pops out of me in our date, her oral skills were that good. I saw her again a few months back and she wanted to fuck but I let her get me off with a BJ, blew my load on her face and then told her I wouldn't be able to get hard again. Mainly because I knew once she was fully naked I wouldn't be able to stay hard.
    This is why these forums are so helpful. Thank you gentlemen, I'm going to pass for now.

  13. #8975

    Thanks for the Info!

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    Have to say I was surprised by this post. I saw Lilia recently and didn't see anything that looked suspicious. Since I've known her a long time I asked her about this and what the deal was. She said she had visited her doctor and her gyn and a dermatologist and they all said it was nothing to be concerned about. Apparently she had been using a sunless tanner which made her skin a bit dry. The docs thought this was simply a blocked gland.

    I have known her and been seeing her for a long time and there is no way she would see people if this was a problem. She sent me a picture of the spot which looked like a harmless mosquito bite. If you have been thinking of seeing her I really don't think this is a cause for concern. She is one of the loveliest ladies I've had the pleasure of spending time with behind closed doors and without any clothes on! I definitely think you'll be pleased if you pay her a visit!
    I agree she is very accommodating, friendly and also the most beautiful provider I have seen in STL. Just wanted to check with some others from here from what I saw I couldn't figure it out.

  14. #8974
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevenate9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Parker is still limited to people she's seen before?
    Hard to say. Her snapchat doesn't mention it anymore but I have heard some different things from people that she is trying to limit it to previous clients but also that she is willing to open it to new people with possibly a referral. Reach out to her and ask, the worst she can say is no.

  15. #8973
    Quote Originally Posted by Trizie  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jenn recently and her skills are good, but look wise, her pictures and videos are dated a little. She is bigger than what her pictures show and her history of drug use is evident, with her teeth, and other things. Super nice good skills, but looks just wasn't there for me.
    You beat me to it. I used to see Jenn a while back and those pics she keeps posting are likely even from before that time. There is a reason she is not posting any new pics, as you noted. Her skills are still pretty good but even those are also not as good as they were even 2-3 years ago. When I first saw her she was one of the few girls who was able to get three pops out of me in our date, her oral skills were that good. I saw her again a few months back and she wanted to fuck but I let her get me off with a BJ, blew my load on her face and then told her I wouldn't be able to get hard again. Mainly because I knew once she was fully naked I wouldn't be able to stay hard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape