Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 583 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 633 683 1083 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8991
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevenate9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Parker is still limited to people she's seen before?
    Hard to say. Her snapchat doesn't mention it anymore but I have heard some different things from people that she is trying to limit it to previous clients but also that she is willing to open it to new people with possibly a referral. Reach out to her and ask, the worst she can say is no.

  2. #8990
    Quote Originally Posted by Trizie  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jenn recently and her skills are good, but look wise, her pictures and videos are dated a little. She is bigger than what her pictures show and her history of drug use is evident, with her teeth, and other things. Super nice good skills, but looks just wasn't there for me.
    You beat me to it. I used to see Jenn a while back and those pics she keeps posting are likely even from before that time. There is a reason she is not posting any new pics, as you noted. Her skills are still pretty good but even those are also not as good as they were even 2-3 years ago. When I first saw her she was one of the few girls who was able to get three pops out of me in our date, her oral skills were that good. I saw her again a few months back and she wanted to fuck but I let her get me off with a BJ, blew my load on her face and then told her I wouldn't be able to get hard again. Mainly because I knew once she was fully naked I wouldn't be able to stay hard.

  3. #8989
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisstl  [View Original Post]
    I believe Parker is on P411 now. You can book her from there!

    https://preferred411.com/P370515
    Listing has disappeared.

  4. #8988

    Lilia

    Quote Originally Posted by BobGuy  [View Original Post]
    So basically visited Lilia, Yes she is the prettiest one I have ever met. I had a FS with protection which was included in the 1 hr. She wasn't able to finish me in the time we had, as the time was running out for her she requested me to give me a HJ and finish which led to my jizz to be shot on her chest area and I was able to see so some rashes as my jizz eroded her makeup in that small part! She told me that she has some rash and not to be scared of and she had met a doctor who said not to worry but I was scared off that and didn't visit back though I liked her! I don't want to scare anyone here but I want to know if there are any regulars here to check that and report here so other members are safe enough!
    Have to say I was surprised by this post. I saw Lilia recently and didn't see anything that looked suspicious. Since I've known her a long time I asked her about this and what the deal was. She said she had visited her doctor and her gyn and a dermatologist and they all said it was nothing to be concerned about. Apparently she had been using a sunless tanner which made her skin a bit dry. The docs thought this was simply a blocked gland.

    I have known her and been seeing her for a long time and there is no way she would see people if this was a problem. She sent me a picture of the spot which looked like a harmless mosquito bite. If you have been thinking of seeing her I really don't think this is a cause for concern. She is one of the loveliest ladies I've had the pleasure of spending time with behind closed doors and without any clothes on! I definitely think you'll be pleased if you pay her a visit!

  5. #8987
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevenate9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Parker is still limited to people she's seen before?
    I believe Parker is on P411 now. You can book her from there!

    https://preferred411.com/P370515

  6. #8986

    Parker

    Does anyone know if Parker is still limited to people she's seen before?

  7. #8985
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    Some of the best BBBJs I've ever had have been from Reanne. She will let you CIM but she does spit it out (at least with me she does). She has great tongue action, especially along the underneath of your shaft. She is young, cute, nice spinner body and very friendly.

    https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/reanne

    I've not been able to see "porn star" Jenn for comparison, but from her ads and reviews it sounds like she might be able to give Reanne a run for the money. I've tried numerous times to meet with Jenn, often with no response. Her ad says she will give preference to friends she has seen before. One of the times that I did reach her by text, I asked if she was available at a certain time that day, and she replied asking if I had seen her before. I told her no, and then she replied "not available". In the past Jenn was known for BBFS, so if that's not your thing just be aware. Reanne never does BBFS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3145274030/1

    If anyone has seen them both, I'd be curious how you would compare their BJ skill levels.
    I've seen Jenn recently and her skills are good, but look wise, her pictures and videos are dated a little. She is bigger than what her pictures show and her history of drug use is evident, with her teeth, and other things. Super nice good skills, but looks just wasn't there for me.

  8. #8984

    Small Question here?

    Did any one from here visit Ember or particularly Reanne on 3rd of this month if so please PM me!

  9. #8983

    Lilia. One PE for everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Lilia may be the prettiest girl I have ever gotten naked with. Well worth the time and cash.
    So basically visited Lilia, Yes she is the prettiest one I have ever met. I had a FS with protection which was included in the 1 hr. She wasn't able to finish me in the time we had, as the time was running out for her she requested me to give me a HJ and finish which led to my jizz to be shot on her chest area and I was able to see so some rashes as my jizz eroded her makeup in that small part! She told me that she has some rash and not to be scared of and she had met a doctor who said not to worry but I was scared off that and didn't visit back though I liked her! I don't want to scare anyone here but I want to know if there are any regulars here to check that and report here so other members are safe enough!

  10. #8982
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomg01  [View Original Post]
    Does Susan have a place on Cherokee?
    I think that's a different Susan. The one I'm talking about lives near Soulard south of downtown in Lasalle Park.

  11. #8981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Reanne or Jenn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    My very long-term regulars have both recently packed it in. They were wonderful arrangements while they lasted. Now I'm back in the game looking for 1 or 2 (preferably just 1) lady I can see regularly. Primary interest is in BBBJTC and I'm seeking primarily quality of the experience but definitely prefer younger, attractive with a nice body but open to all with true quality BBBJ. I'm a good guy. A credit to our hobby. Respectful, always clean, understanding and on time. Feel free to PM if you don't want to post contact info here.
    Some of the best BBBJs I've ever had have been from Reanne. She will let you CIM but she does spit it out (at least with me she does). She has great tongue action, especially along the underneath of your shaft. She is young, cute, nice spinner body and very friendly.

    https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/reanne

    I've not been able to see "porn star" Jenn for comparison, but from her ads and reviews it sounds like she might be able to give Reanne a run for the money. I've tried numerous times to meet with Jenn, often with no response. Her ad says she will give preference to friends she has seen before. One of the times that I did reach her by text, I asked if she was available at a certain time that day, and she replied asking if I had seen her before. I told her no, and then she replied "not available". In the past Jenn was known for BBFS, so if that's not your thing just be aware. Reanne never does BBFS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3145274030/1

    If anyone has seen them both, I'd be curious how you would compare their BJ skill levels.

  12. #8980

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see if Soulard Susan was still active. Last contact I had was November. Then, nothing. Not even a "I'm not doing massages anymore" message, which I would have expected from her. I'm having a smilier issue with long-term regulars. And Susan was one of them! Haha.
    Does Susan have a place on Cherokee?

  13. #8979
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveMWet  [View Original Post]
    I can concur all the above. Saw her for my first time back in the fall. Why did I wait so long??

    Hour visit is the way to go. Once she warms up to you her guard come down a bit and her great personality starts to show.

    Love that sexy body. Eden, Parker, Tavia are the top picks in StL. Lilia is still on my list to explore.
    Are any of those ladies particularly open minded to any weird fetishes?

  14. #8978

    Briella

    Quote Originally Posted by JTimberlake  [View Original Post]
    Searched the forum for Briella and nothing.

    Anyone have anything to share on this one? Not going to TOFTT for $300, looking for a review.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/247084

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautybriellatinney

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3225560
    Old LC girl and so called utr, my brother saw her a long while back,60 gor head 80 FS, she hooked up with an older provider teacher, now wants 120 just for head, and 170 FS, she is short and chubby, pics are deceiving, YMMV I will save my money.

  15. #8977
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    My very long-term regulars have both recently packed it in. They were wonderful arrangements while they lasted. Now I'm back in the game looking for 1 or 2 (preferably just 1) lady I can see regularly. Primary interest is in BBBJTC and I'm seeking primarily quality of the experience but definitely prefer younger, attractive with a nice body but open to all with true quality BBBJ. I'm a good guy. A credit to our hobby. Respectful, always clean, understanding and on time. Feel free to PM if you don't want to post contact info here.

    P.S. I'm still searching to see if Soulard Susan is still around. I have 4 old non-working phone numbers for her. I really don't want to drop by her place in Soulard in person to see if she's still there. That carries too many possible bad outcomes. If you know her / see her, would appreciate current contact info. Tell he "hot John" wants to see her again (her nickname for me, not mine).
    I've been trying to see if Soulard Susan was still active. Last contact I had was November. Then, nothing. Not even a "I'm not doing massages anymore" message, which I would have expected from her. I'm having a smilier issue with long-term regulars. And Susan was one of them! Haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape