Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 335 of 552 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 385 435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3266

    Sativa kittens info

    After hearing stuff About sativa in the past and seeing her * makes me want to see her, if you have in the past please send me a message and just let me know what was the damage and was she worth it? It's a stupid fantasy but I really want a striper and she's hot.

  2. #3265

    VIP prices

    Just curious how much does VIP cost pandora? I see they have a happy hour that is half off VIP. Wondering if it's worth it.

  3. #3264

    Sativa kittens info

    I want to see sativa her * is new and lacking content but her tits look amazing and I've always wanted a redhead, I saw some info a long time ago but if anyones saw her and got lucky send me a pm letting me know the damage and is she worth it?

  4. #3263

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    Wednesday and Saturday day shift.
    Typically 11-5.

  5. #3262

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDavid  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know Lola's schedule at Pandora?
    Wednesday and Saturday day shift.

  6. #3261
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    Is she handiwork to completion? She's hot enough to me that it might be worth it if her VIP rates aren't astronomical.
    I also had VIP with Nollie but she only does handyman. Not the greatest and wasn't worth the price tag. She's still new to actual dancing (she used to bartend) and might change in the future. She's cute, I enjoy talking with her, and hoping to have her on my did list.

  7. #3260
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Have had some good dances with Nollie but she's been pretty clear that the good stuff is saved for VIP, and good stuff seems only nude with some handiwork. Was hoping she had a little more going on but.
    Is she handiwork to completion? She's hot enough to me that it might be worth it if her VIP rates aren't astronomical.

  8. #3259

    Nollie

    Have had some good dances with Nollie but she's been pretty clear that the good stuff is saved for VIP, and good stuff seems only nude with some handiwork. Was hoping she had a little more going on but.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in for a short bit Thursday night to check out some of the new talent posted on their instagram. Pretty dead night. Girls mostly hanging out on their phones, not a lot of hustle. Seems to be a bit more management presence and dudes walking around in and out the back / lockers / bathrooms. There's maybe an additional 5-6 more girls than is shared in the stories roster. Mostly old faces like Monica, Selena, Mimi if you're into them. And a couple other new faces who don't flaunt their wares online I guess. Would love some info on Nollie or Lillith if anyone has exp to share. Nollie was wearing pasties the first time I saw her on stage a few months ago, but was fully nude shaking her pussy on stage. And Lilith has a hot rbf thing I'm really into.

  9. #3258

    Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in for a short bit Thursday night to check out some of the new talent posted on their instagram. Pretty dead night. Girls mostly hanging out on their phones, not a lot of hustle. Seems to be a bit more management presence and dudes walking around in and out the back / lockers / bathrooms. There's maybe an additional 5-6 more girls than is shared in the stories roster. Mostly old faces like Monica, Selena, Mimi if you're into them. And a couple other new faces who don't flaunt their wares online I guess. Would love some info on Nollie or Lillith if anyone has exp to share. Nollie was wearing pasties the first time I saw her on stage a few months ago, but was fully nude shaking her pussy on stage. And Lilith has a hot rbf thing I'm really into.
    Tuff times. It was good for a few months before the holidays. Particularly mid-day shift action. I saw the influx of new ladies. Mostly young ones and could feel the vibe shift. I'll steer clear for a while but it will get better at some point.

  10. #3257

    Lilith

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in for a short bit Thursday night to check out some of the new talent posted on their instagram. Pretty dead night. Girls mostly hanging out on their phones, not a lot of hustle. Seems to be a bit more management presence and dudes walking around in and out the back / lockers / bathrooms. There's maybe an additional 5-6 more girls than is shared in the stories roster. Mostly old faces like Monica, Selena, Mimi if you're into them. And a couple other new faces who don't flaunt their wares online I guess. Would love some info on Nollie or Lillith if anyone has exp to share. Nollie was wearing pasties the first time I saw her on stage a few months ago, but was fully nude shaking her pussy on stage. And Lilith has a hot rbf thing I'm really into.
    My buddy and I were in right before Christmas, and both had separate 1 song only dance experience w Lilith, aka very non-boner-inspiring lap action. She likes to actually "dance" on your lap, but it felt like an outdated version of it, like if she took notes on how to give lapdances from movies and tv shows or something. TLDR no real grind, no sensuality, and def no stick shifts. YMMV, but for both of us to have that experience might be indicative. Who knows, she's new to the WA scene so maybe it's just a matter of time.

    As far as her rbf, she's actually super personable, fun to talk to on the floor. Just missing the switch to the sexy side once you get a dance.

  11. #3256
    Stopped in for a short bit Thursday night to check out some of the new talent posted on their instagram. Pretty dead night. Girls mostly hanging out on their phones, not a lot of hustle. Seems to be a bit more management presence and dudes walking around in and out the back / lockers / bathrooms. There's maybe an additional 5-6 more girls than is shared in the stories roster. Mostly old faces like Monica, Selena, Mimi if you're into them. And a couple other new faces who don't flaunt their wares online I guess. Would love some info on Nollie or Lillith if anyone has exp to share. Nollie was wearing pasties the first time I saw her on stage a few months ago, but was fully nude shaking her pussy on stage. And Lilith has a hot rbf thing I'm really into.

  12. #3255
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like that was your first time with her. In the future it would be better just to buy a single dance from a newly discovered dancer in the general lap dance area. Then if you liked that, go for more dances or a private room. You started with too much.
    The times I've actually fucked in Kittens has been in the lap dance area (with the exception of once in the VIP, the only time I've ever paid for the room). I'd probably only go to the room if she were too nervous about doing it in the lap dance area, but up no one has ever cared. I see enough condom wrapper lying around to assume it must happen often.

  13. #3254

    Start small or short then expland

    Quote Originally Posted by Ggwp996  [View Original Post]
    Got 15 mins VIP with Chase in Kittens. Quite boring honestly. Just a cocky bossy stripper. Nothing on table. Wouldn't even let me suck her fake tits.
    Sounds like that was your first time with her. In the future it would be better just to buy a single dance from a newly discovered dancer in the general lap dance area. Then if you liked that, go for more dances or a private room. You started with too much.

  14. #3253

    Chase VIP kittens. Avoid

    Got 15 mins VIP with Chase in Kittens. Quite boring honestly. Just a cocky bossy stripper. Nothing on table. Wouldn't even let me suck her fake tits.

  15. #3252

    Clubs and Social Media

    Seems like Pandora's and Kittens have really embraced Instagram. Really like seeing who's working when. Any idea why DeJa Vu hasn't gotten on board? Their social media is blahhh stock photos and never seems current.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape