Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 731 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 10961
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6026
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I just had the weirdest encounter. After being stuck with a sick kid for my entire vacation, spending it in the house since my last report to you all, I was finally able to go out and play today. During the last two weeks, I've been cultivating a couple of different opportunities, and one of them was with probably the oldest woman on SA. Since she was the most prompt responder today, and strangely never asked for money, and could host, I decided "what the fuck, why not?

    She gave me a street address and apartment number, which I looked up on google maps and it looked like what I thought was an apartment complex in Brighton. Oh no, sirs, oh no. When I arrived, she told me to meet her around back, otherwise I would have to take a Covid test to enter the building. As I approach the building, I realized that it was swarming with very elderly people. Holy shit, I was at a retirement home. She met me in the courtyard, and I followed her into the building, and up to her "apartment". First of all fucking cat hair everywhere. I'm absolutely disgusted right now. Second of all, I didn't realize until it was way too late disport woman had a physical deformity. Then she confirmed it by mentioning that she had scoliosis. At this point, I was overcommitted, and just couldn't back out. I'm here to tell you all that I just left a BBFS encounter with easily the oldest active user on SA. It cost me nothing, and now I have a story that I can't tell anybody but you guys. I'm not proud of myself, but I am haha.
    Holy fucking oh my fucking god. Oh god and Jesus!.

  2. #6025
    I've seen that many times. I've called a few out on that. The usual response is that they treat SA like a dating site and use it see if they can find a mature guy to date. Bottom line. Many women will fuck for money.

    I've also had SA girls that would show me the guys they are talking to on normal dating sites and basically laugh about how those guys don't know about their dirty private life.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Whats funny is while I was on SA I also noticed some of these girls showing up on my matches on like tinder & bumble LOL. Makes you kind of think that many more girls would be open to a p4 p arrangement.

  3. #6024

    Bekky

    Met Bekky through SA and saw her recently! She is thicker and a few years older than the pics on her profile. But, she does offer BBFS. No CIP, but okay with CIM. She will be up for anal too after a few visits. Comfortable to talk to and no dramas, but she cannot host. I saw her for 250 per meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-6866f2f9cf80

  4. #6023
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to get back on SA. Its been a while. I took some time off in general from everything. Been wasting time and money with civilians.

    Happy new year everyone.
    Whats funny is while I was on SA I also noticed some of these girls showing up on my matches on like tinder & bumble LOL. Makes you kind of think that many more girls would be open to a p4 p arrangement.

  5. #6022

    Getting back on SA

    I'm about to get back on SA. Its been a while. I took some time off in general from everything. Been wasting time and money with civilians.

    Happy new year everyone.

  6. #6021
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    I just tried to renew now I have to buy another card WTF.
    I just renewed before the increase but SA's been doing that thing where you cancel the auto renewal early on but you have to cancel again before the auto bill date.

  7. #6020

    Latinas

    Have anybody reach out to Latinas. A lot of them look like pros. The one between the age of 25-33.

  8. #6019

    Seeking raised price 10.00 for a monthly subscription

    I just tried to renew now I have to buy another card WTF.

  9. #6018

    Anal bb??

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Care to share how much you paid for these meets?

    How long they were for?

    Did you meet before for drinks or food?

    Any other details or maybe share their profile name?

    Thanks for sharing.
    My nurse at Mass Genereal STD clinic said NEVER to do anal BB too many bad issues.

    My 2 cents.

    CM.

  10. #6017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by PatMine22  [View Original Post]
    Hey I saw her awhile back. She's ok but she does try to get you to pay for stuff before you get any action. I had to go on a couple dates and pay her before she was willing to have sex. Really good blowjobs but again it took awhile. Good luck!
    As her profile says, maybe she really is looking for a "real relationship" and something long term.

  11. #6016
    You've pasted links to your inbox messages not their profiles. We can't see your messages; you need to link the profiles.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGuy1977  [View Original Post]
    Good evening fellas!

    New to the SA game and thought I would ask for your help and intel on any of the following? Thanks in advance!

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-d94b59e97570

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-86b0c574dca0

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-839b71d7c2f8

  12. #6015
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonJones  [View Original Post]
    It's been almost 3 years. Different profile but the collarbone tattoo was the memory jog. Can confirm absolute Smokeshow! Great ass great tits, great skin gorgeous face. She has a very semi-pro UTR vibe and everything covered. Performance 7-10 but I'm an old fat guy so she probably just wanted to get it over with and out of there. 400-500.
    Saw her for 300 once and then again a second time for the cost of a just her uber. Let me go bare both times in her. Was clean, no smell, performance otherwise was eh. She has some mental issues though, I think she's now on meds so might be a little more head clear now. Last time I hit her up she wanted 800.

  13. #6014

    Intel?

    Good evening fellas!

    New to the SA game and thought I would ask for your help and intel on any of the following? Thanks in advance!

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-d94b59e97570

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-86b0c574dca0

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-839b71d7c2f8

  14. #6013
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltWaterLbc  [View Original Post]
    So I come to Boston every once in awhile. I signed up for SA a month before I was supposed to go. Lined up 2 19 year olds and a 26 year old. 2 out 3 BBFSCIP AND BBFSCIA. Only one made me wear a hat during sex but, got ultra sloppy DT. So takes time to line them up but, once you do all gravy.
    Care to share how much you paid for these meets?

    How long they were for?

    Did you meet before for drinks or food?

    Any other details or maybe share their profile name?

    Thanks for sharing.

  15. #6012

    Sofie

    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    Texting with her right now actually, will report back if we meet.
    Hey I saw her awhile back. She's ok but she does try to get you to pay for stuff before you get any action. I had to go on a couple dates and pay her before she was willing to have sex. Really good blowjobs but again it took awhile. Good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape