Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 10971
-
01-09-22 10:18 #6036Senior Member

Posts: 381Sugar Relations
I have the following 3 for you. The sister of a guy I have worked with. I banged her off SB. It was a shocker when I figured out who she was. A close friend of a close friend's wife. Ditto but off CL in the old days. Also, a shocker, but we became a thing for awhile. A woman who was separated from a guy I know. That was off Ashley Madison. We only made out in my car. She was spooked by the closeness and I thought it was bad form on her part not to remove the chewing gum before starting DFK. True story.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 10:16 #6035Senior Member

Posts: 650Haven't seen anyone familiar on SA but a few years ago my cousins daughter was posting on CL. She would put up naked pics, no face, but the tats were obvious especially the one right about the bikini line. She also used her real name and town she lived in. I communicated with her through my alias to see what she wanted and was what she was looking for. She basically just wanted to fuck for free and declined any money offers. I was tempted as she was very hot but knew it would not end well LOL.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 10:07 #6034Senior Member

Posts: 650The majority of your posts are asking for info from the other members. You should post some actual experiences from your meetups, it may result in more info sharing.
Originally Posted by Tdg222
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 06:50 #6033Senior Member

Posts: 82Any info on these two
Jazminex3211 and Jackie L both are active on SA and down for a good time. Just want to see if anyone has any reviews before I take the plunge. Sorry was unable to post the links but there user names are posted above thanks.
-
01-09-22 06:00 #6032Senior Member

Posts: 702Friend's daughter
And how many of us have seen friends' daughters profiles on SA? I knew it would eventually happen and now it has. A girl I've known since she was 8.
And to preempt the question -- NO.
-
01-08-22 22:04 #6031Senior Member

Posts: 1089LOL sorry bud.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 14:39 #6030Senior Member

Posts: 318Friends wife
Want to share the profile? Maybe one of us could see her and let you know how she is behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 14:06 #6029Senior Member

Posts: 1089Ha I wish.
Originally Posted by Lily1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 12:52 #6028Senior Member

Posts: 103Wife
Did you bang your friends wife?
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 18:53 #6027Senior Member

Posts: 1089What's also crazy is that I came across a profile who is the wife of a friend LOL. I almost shit my pants when I saw it. It's kind of crazy the shit most of us don't know about behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 17:25 #6026Senior Member

Posts: 146Holy fucking oh my fucking god. Oh god and Jesus!.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 14:09 #6025Senior Member

Posts: 379I've seen that many times. I've called a few out on that. The usual response is that they treat SA like a dating site and use it see if they can find a mature guy to date. Bottom line. Many women will fuck for money.
I've also had SA girls that would show me the guys they are talking to on normal dating sites and basically laugh about how those guys don't know about their dirty private life.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 12:04 #6024Senior Member

Posts: 131Bekky
Met Bekky through SA and saw her recently! She is thicker and a few years older than the pics on her profile. But, she does offer BBFS. No CIP, but okay with CIM. She will be up for anal too after a few visits. Comfortable to talk to and no dramas, but she cannot host. I saw her for 250 per meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-6866f2f9cf80
-
01-07-22 12:01 #6023Senior Member

Posts: 1089Whats funny is while I was on SA I also noticed some of these girls showing up on my matches on like tinder & bumble LOL. Makes you kind of think that many more girls would be open to a p4 p arrangement.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 10:01 #6022Senior Member

Posts: 379Getting back on SA
I'm about to get back on SA. Its been a while. I took some time off in general from everything. Been wasting time and money with civilians.
Happy new year everyone.












Reply With Quote




