Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 28077
-
01-09-22 15:08 #16812Regular Member

Posts: 4New Energy Massage. Murrieta
My new favorite low key spot is in Murrieta New Spa. I think it has been there for a minute but recently new owners have taken over. There is a good rotation of girls and a complete menu is available. A few of the girls have legit massage skills and seem to know what they are doing. This week I saw Tiffany, young blonde with a killer body. Paid for the hour but next time I'll do the half with the upgrades. The area offers some privacy and is not super busy. I sat by the Dunkin Donuts and watched to see the flow. Only one monger, compared to our favorite in SD that seems to be slammed all the time. Easy access via freeway at Murrieta Hot Springs Road. Definitely worth the visit.
-
01-09-22 14:57 #16811Banned Member

Posts: 335Lucky Spa Spring Valley
I was over on Jamacha Blvd the other day and drove past Lucky Spa. I remembered reading some favorable reports on here a few months back, so decided to turn around and give it a try. Was greeted by a late 30's looking (meaning she was probably late 40's) Asian woman. She was short and petite and had an average looking face. Paid the 40 hf for HHR and was directed to the room and got undressed. The massage itself was pretty good. Not CMT quality, but better than what I've been getting at the FS spas. She used her forearms and elbows to create good pressure and got a lot of the kinks out, felt good. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I said BBBJ and we agreed on 80 for the tip. I'm pretty sure FS is on the table, but after banging all these hotties at the big 3 (108, VIP, 7-SPA), I'm finding myself only interested in fucking 5-Star poon nowadays, not average looking MILFS LOL. I was free to roam anywhere I wanted UTC. Went straight for the muff and discovered it to be hairy and wet. No ass to speak of and I'd say small B's with big and erect nipples. In terms of looks, I'd rate her a 4 or 5 overall. The BJ itself was decent. No deepthroat, but it was nice and slow and sensual, with lots of BLS and good tongue action on the shaft, head and frenulum. She definitely knew the pressure points on the penis to provide maximum stimulation. After 10-15 minutes, she got me to the finish line but no CIM unfortunately. She did coax a pretty big load out of me however, as I sent semen flying through the air onto myself, the table and the floor. Cleaned me up and I was on my way feeling relaxed with my balls drained. Total damage $120 out the door, so a more affordable option that the FS spas (but you get what you pay for). Would I repeat? Probably not, but maybe sometime in the future if I'm in the area and looking for a decent massage and release. I usually go to Z's Massage in Mission Valley for a decent rub and release (the girls are better looking at Z's).
Manny Muffins.
-
01-09-22 07:11 #16810Senior Member

Posts: 69Angel
Went Thursday, next to Pacer's, drew Vivian. $#itty massage and HJ. Waste of time and money. Oh, and shorted on time. Won't return and don't recommend.
Doretti.
-
01-08-22 20:57 #16809Banned Member

Posts: 127Serenity / Amanda
Was contacted by the MMS that there was a cute girl. Amanda - but that she'd be having soon!! Saw a good review of her so I decided to wing by and see her. Ruby checked me in and put into the room to get undressed. While I was mid change, in came Amanda. Very short, cute face, medium size boobs (B's), clean shaved, and a shapely body. Her English is really good (Plus one point). Decent massage and tease all while we chatted. She lives in Vegas but works in SoCal (not Vegas). Flipped me over and it was on. Climbed onto the table and stared the licking, into a CBJ, which was good but no BBBJ. She definitely got me started tho. Got her on her back to lick don her body and tight pussy. Moved into Standing Mish with her legs straight into the air and on my shoulders. I was fucking her so hard and loud, with her cumming hard & vocal (later were both told by Ruby we were TOO LOUD). Flipped her over into K9, switching between gripping her hips hard and tweaking her sensitive nipples. The slapping of me against her was loud. Moved into Missionary for the finish and both of us finishing together. Think she might have left already tho but check with the MMS.
-
01-08-22 19:23 #16808Senior Member

Posts: 567Aqua Spa and Yu Spa
I recommend going to Aqua or Yu Spa in Kearny Mesa. These are legit Korean bath houses in the middle of AMP central. After a nice soak, sauna, massage or body scrub, one can walk to any of the 20+ AMPs in the area for anything from a basic release to FS and most anything in between.
Originally Posted by Emerica1228
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 18:00 #16807Senior Member

Posts: 56Pacific Beach
Hi Guys.
From Midwest and here for awhile.
Have read a lot of post looking for info on places in PB.
Stopped by are&are on Grand and looked in and met Jenny?
She looked ok but was wondering if any you tried her and what was available.
Also any recommendations for places in the PB area.
Thanks a lot.
-
01-08-22 17:46 #16806Banned Member

Posts: 90North county scene seems to have really died down from 5 to 7 years ago.
-
01-08-22 16:23 #16805Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 73Nancy at Erma
Thanks KP. Checked at Nancy after reading your report and you ain't lying. Good times!
Originally Posted by KoolPlaya
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 16:21 #16804Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 73Erma
I enjoyed Nancy at Erma and Stephanie at Healthy. Both have an open menu and are winners in my book.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 15:54 #16803Senior Member

Posts: 567Serenity, Jennifer
Went back to see the amazing Amanda, but another new girl Jennifer just arrived. Wow, the talent here has skyrocketed! Another Asian doll, looks 18 but claims to be 24, long brown hair, about 5'4", all natural large B's small C's, clean shaven if you care, speaks decent English and is very sweet. I'll spare you all my sexual prowess and just say she offers a full menu with BBBJ and CFS. The rest is her option (YMMV) is what she told me. I got pretty much all options. Hehe!
Originally Posted by Kunilingus
[View Original Post]
Hidden in a mediocre strip mall with plenty of parking, once inside the accommodations at Serenity are second to none IMO. My only complaint is the talent rarely stays more than a week so run, don't walk to check out these Asian beauties!
-
01-08-22 15:08 #16802Senior Member

Posts: 254Sunset Acupressure in Esco has both a (Dry) Sauna & a Jacuzzi (And a Table Shower) and you can get any kind of post massage extra, from HE to FS.
Originally Posted by Emerica1228
[View Original Post]
Don't let the small exterior fool you, it's big on the inside. Calling ahead for an appointment works best.
Sophie (a Mature Korean Lady) has been operating this shop for many years, and she is both famous & infamous for her extraction skills.
I've sessioned with her a few times (pre-pandemic) and she absolutely loves to be pounded with savage abandon.
There's also a younger apprentice who works with Sophie named June (also Korean) there are some RM reports on her, but I don't have any personal experience with June.
Enjoy.
-
01-08-22 11:33 #16801Banned Member

Posts: 30Erotic day spa
Anyone know of an erotic day spa near by? Something with a sauna and jacuzzi and a solid massage? I know there's a couple in TJ but trying to avoid crossing over but will if I have to. Just need all the relaxation with a nice release as well. Open to driving north if I have to as well but just not super far. TIA!
-
01-07-22 23:44 #16800Senior Member

Posts: 33VIP new location
I've been invited for new location, but I didn't have time to check it out yet. Hopefully I can make it there soon.
Originally Posted by SDJaziKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 23:32 #16799Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lulu 108 Amazing!
I usually look on HX or my favorite AAPMs when I want the ultimate GFE experiences.
As of recent and going back 2-3 months, the beauties and talents that we have been seeing at 108, 7 and VIP has been AMAZING!
I had a work meeting near 108 and planned my day to where I was going to have some quality playtime at one of my favorite spots. I reached out to the awesome MiMi and requested for LuLu. I saw reports that she gives a good massage. My shoulders were sore so I thought she would be a good choice. Everything that has been said about this beautiful lady are spot on. LuLu was wearing a sexy white dress that revealed some skin that got me excited just looking at her.
Lulu's massage was pretty good. She used her hands, forearms and elbows to worked out most of the kinks. The pressure was perfect. I returned the favor and gave her a massage and she loved it. It not only made her relaxed, but it also turned her on. After a quick clean up I told her I wanted to taste her. Lulu was very responsive to DATY and tasted great. After her first O she told me she wanted to please me and asked for 69. Her BBBJ was amazing. She started with licking the boys, sloppy & wet before working up the shaft the way I like it. After her second O, on goes the cover and I went for doggy. We stayed in that position until I blew in the hat. LuLu is beautiful, has great boobs and was a fun date. I will definitely be repeating.
LuLu must have told Rita and Eva how great our session was because both came in and wanted to meet me. LOL. Eva didn't know I was in the room and immediately gave me a hug and kiss after seeing it was me. Then there was Rita. She is tall and has a beautiful face IMO. I will definitely be checking out Rita at my next visit.
I love all these hot ladies in out town now.
-
01-07-22 18:58 #16798Shill for Erma spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 27Serenity
She's fucking gorgeous! Perfect English and super nice.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





