Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16795

    Serenity, Amanda

    Last week I got a text from Serenity that a new, sexy young girl arrived. When I went to check her out a few days later just my luck, her Aunt Flo came to visit. So this morning I finally get to meet Amanda and she is as promised. Early 20's (claims 23), about 5'3", maybe 100 pounds, perfect natural 34 C's. She speaks pretty good English and is very personable for those of you that like to yap it up. I prefer a little Bush, but she's clean shaven for unobstructed DATY. No tats on her nubile young body.

    Her massage is nothing special, but I did enjoy her touch and teasing. I couldn't help feeling her legs when she brushed them against my hands. She moved in closer allowing me to slide my hands under her panties to play with her pussy. She stands motionless emitting soft moans as I slip a finger inside her wet pussy. I flip and she begins giving me a nice BBJ while I remove her panties and continue playing with her pussy. To my surprise, she climbs on the table and sits on my face while never skipping a beat sucking by cock.

    I'm a regular of Serenity so MMS probably told her I tip well so there was no discussion of tip. She grabs a cover and jumps on my cock for some energetic CG. Watching her tits bouncing and her facial expressions was quite enjoyable, but I like good ol mish so we switch positions and I'm pounding away like a Jack rabbit. She seems to cum at least twice, but I'm still going strong. Sideways to doggy then standing mish to standing doggy and she's loving it. She says OMG you so strong, make me cum again. Great actress or she's enjoying this as much as I am, who cares. I warn her I'm coming and she squeezes her legs tight around me as I go into convulsions emptying my sacks into the bag. We cuddle as I slowly go soft inside her.

    Seems I'm the only customer at the time so we enjoy a shower together. I'm tempted to go another round in the shower but than MMS says another customer coming so hurry up. Kill joy. Anyways Amanda is an Asian sex doll and I hope she sticks around awhile.

  2. #16794
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    So you guys have got me interested in VIP and going to these joints is kinda where I started. Maybe it's time to return? I took a look at their ad and found a few pics that are most likely fake. But the basic question is this? What's the cost? What's allowed? And is this girl real?
    Fake pictures, girl not real but the girls that work there are hot. No BBFS, BBBJ yes. GFE is great which is rare at spas. 30 minutes. $220 drive out.

  3. #16793
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    So you guys have got me interested in VIP and going to these joints is kinda where I started. Maybe it's time to return? I took a look at their ad and found a few pics that are most likely fake. But the basic question is this? What's the cost? What's allowed? And is this girl real?
    Hey Mr. Bishop,

    No, unfortunately that girl is not real. However, I think you'll be happy with the talent at VIP. All of the girls are hotties in their 20's or 30's. They all have cute faces and tight hot bodies. $60 HF for hhr, and then standard full service rates apply. YMMV or course, but I've been getting GFE from all the girls. Similar talent also currently available at 108 in Kearny Mesa and 7-Spa in the College / Rolando area. Can't go wrong at either of those 3 spots. Enjoy!

    Mr MuffMan.

  4. #16792
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mina at the new VIP location on their grand opening day. I am not going to repeat all the details about my amazing session with this beautiful and sexy lady that has not already been said. You have all seen my ratings on who my top kissers are. Mina might very well be my number 1 in no time. She is the ultimate GFE experience. We kissed when she greeted me at the door, and kissed me when I was exiting the door. The more I repeat with her the more I want to see her. Her kisses, sensuality, sexiness, pleasing nature are some of the many reasons I love about this sex goddess. I know we all have our types / favorites; Mina is definitely one of my favorites. She knows what I like and makes sure I am completely satisfied.

    Mina was by herself at the new location which made the session more private and intimate. I love that! More ladies will be joining her once the place is up and completely running. The new location is private, with easy parking, and is very discreet. The rooms are clean, has a sink and is equipped with oil and lotion for the ultimate massage experience. I will definitely be repeating with Mina.
    So you guys have got me interested in VIP and going to these joints is kinda where I started. Maybe it's time to return? I took a look at their ad and found a few pics that are most likely fake. But the basic question is this? What's the cost? What's allowed? And is this girl real?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 634386ed1af27ee0f78ec0d1e3afbcce.jpeg‎   3f8f8b4dac3e96c07e2120b2294f63e5.jpeg‎  

  5. #16791

    New VIP Location Mina

    I saw Mina at the new VIP location on their grand opening day. I am not going to repeat all the details about my amazing session with this beautiful and sexy lady that has not already been said. You have all seen my ratings on who my top kissers are. Mina might very well be my number 1 in no time. She is the ultimate GFE experience. We kissed when she greeted me at the door, and kissed me when I was exiting the door. The more I repeat with her the more I want to see her. Her kisses, sensuality, sexiness, pleasing nature are some of the many reasons I love about this sex goddess. I know we all have our types / favorites; Mina is definitely one of my favorites. She knows what I like and makes sure I am completely satisfied.

    Mina was by herself at the new location which made the session more private and intimate. I love that! More ladies will be joining her once the place is up and completely running. The new location is private, with easy parking, and is very discreet. The rooms are clean, has a sink and is equipped with oil and lotion for the ultimate massage experience. I will definitely be repeating with Mina.

  6. #16790

    Liya at 7

    I was in the area and stopped by 7 to see Liya. She is cute, with a beautiful smile. She is petite and a true spinner with natural A's or small B's that loves to be sucked and squeezed. She has a nicely pear-shaped booty that looks good on her and a sight to see on her small frame. Her oral skills is amazing; slow and sloppy BLS, then working her way up the shaft before a great BBBJ. I love when girls give their tongue bath, then focuses on my nipples and the boys. She is tight and it felt great in all positions, but best in doggy or lazy dog to see that nicely shaped booty. It didn't take long before I blew in the bag during doggy. Loved her in CG as well as she licks and suck on my nipples. She is also very responsive to DATY and told me she loved my tongue skills. A good session overall.

  7. #16789

    Kiki and Mina oh my god

    I went to VIP's new location today. When I first started this monger hobby, I told myself I would never kiss a woman while mongering. Two months in of this monger life, Kiki and Mina made me broke my rule.

    They are some fine ass beauties that I couldn't resist. Made out with Kiki for 5 minutes and then she did BBBJ, mish, K9, and CG.

    10/10 would do it again. Got to try Mina next tho LOL.

  8. #16788

    Good find

    Quote Originally Posted by DavDerk  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this ad, looks like one owns the other now.

    https://us-sandiego.bedpage.com/fema.../19508802.html
    You are correct sir. The pics on the ad are fake, but most of the ads use fake pics.

    I always checkout Erma when on the 15 passing Mira Mesa Blvd. It's a nice clean spa and I've met many a fine talent oat this Erma.

    Some might recognize the dimples on the cutie at Healthy. She's a pro with a heart and capable of a decent massage of you can keep your hands off of her. I usually fail. Hehe.

  9. #16787
    Shill for Erma spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 27

    Chinese Herbal Palace

    The sign is gone, but the full menu remains. I've been meaning to check this place out from previous reports. I got the phone and address from RubMaps. I'm told a new girl Helen just arrived.

    This spa is an office complex with plenty of parking. No one in sight mid day. I walk up a long flight of stairs to a lobby with a gated door. Motion chimes alert the ladies and I'm greeted by a very young looking cutie. I'm hoping this is Helen and hot damn, she is.

    Sweet little thing, but her English is lacking. What she lacks in English she makes up for with her service. Helen has a full menu and I tried everything. Wowsers is all I'm going to say for now.

  10. #16786

    Kiki at VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by TempleAvenue  [View Original Post]
    Since I am on a budget, there are three choices. Mina at VIP, Lulu at 108 and this MILF.

    Can you describe a little more of her stats? And services?
    I made an appointment with Jojo and headed to VIP. When arrived, Lisa and Jojo came out and greeted me. Lisa remember from my last visit to Mina. And She pointed that Jojo was the one I would be seeing. Since I prefer natural I told her that I wanted to see another girl Kiki. Lisa said I had to wait since she's busy. As we were talking, Kiki came out of the room and she was wearing a short dress. I asked Lisa about the boobs and she said she could not comment. And if I am seeing a girl with MM, then I would choose Lisa out of those three girls. But Lisa said she has an appointment in 5 minutes. So, I decided to go with Kiki. Paid the HH fees. Kiki came and we made out. Told her that I left tips on the table. Kiki left and I undressed. She came back and told her I would like a massage for like 5 minutes. She did like 2 minutes. We made out for a few minutes. And she counted the notes and left to get supplies. Came back and cleaned me. Gave me a BBBJ. And asked me if I want 69. We did 69 and also DATY. As I eat her, I spread her lips and seems very tight. I even put a finger softly and it was damn tight. She was moaning too (very fake). And she put on a lube and I entered her. I was expecting it to be very tight from the visual and fingering (very minimum inside), I didn't feel very tight. Maybe she put a lots of lube. We did mish, and then doggy holding her thin waist and let her ride me. And back to mish and I came. She was moaning through but she not a good actor. I could tell it's fake. Kiki has a very cute face. MM B+ cup. Nice skin, No tats, and her ass is kind of flat. I wonder why some bro saw Kiki that they felt her boobs are natural. I could tell without feeling it. Overall, good experience if you don't mind MM. Her BBBJ was quite good to be honest.

  11. #16785

    Erma and Healthy

    Just saw this ad, looks like one owns the other now.

    https://us-sandiego.bedpage.com/fema.../19508802.html

  12. #16784
    Looking for a good massage with he only. I've been to FS places but I'd like to get a decent massage as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

  13. #16783

    VIP Mina at New Location

    VIP's new location is beyond amazing. Much more private, no need to worry about random mongers interrupting the session, thus the quality of session has improved shit tons! For those who've seen Mina already, we can all agree Mina is one hell of a nympho and gets quite vocal and with this new location, she expresses her sensuality to the max. Plus, the lighting in the room is way better than the current location, which sets up better mood for the session. She was working there alone, but she told me they will eventually have more girls at the new location. Her exact words were "So we can have threesome or even foursome!" While this sounds very appealing, 1:1 private session at this private location cannot be ignored either. I am not going to go in detail for the session, as she's been reviewed numerous times on this forum already, but I can confirm this new location definitely elevated her sensuality. One side note though; I would rather ditch the massage tables and have real mattresses set up at this location. Perhaps we should all suggest this?

    As I want to see this place thrive until they slip (hope not), I will not share any information about the new location and I hope other mongers also do the same. VIP is currently providing the BEST services ever existed in San Diego AMP scenery, there is no doubt about that. And it's now on us to keep this golden goose alive, as long as we can.

  14. #16782

    Vip 2

    I made my first visit to see Mina at VIP's new location yesterday. I will not bore you with another monotonous play by play report. Nor will I tell you for the umpteenth time that Mina is my ATF. Instead, I will try to provide info that my fellow enthusiasts might find helpful. As others have mentioned, the new place is definitely an upgrade in terms of discretion and privacy, and is nicer overall. This is not a storefront AMP. Mongers cannot just show up. You will need to be invited and have an appointment Think more an office suite in a professional building. Some have asked about parking there's an underground parking garage you can park in and then take an elevator from the garage up to the proper floor. Nobody saw me come or go (I'm sure I was on the buildings surveillance cameras, but I did not encounter another human being). The place itself is very nice and clean. It was just the two of us, so as others have said, it created a more intimate experience, as we had the run of the place. It will be interesting to see how the dynamic will change when more providers are working there. My understating is, that starting tomorrow I believe, Cici and Kiki will be joining Mina at the new location. And then Lisa and JoJo (who I highly recommend), will be joined in Spring Valley by a brand new girl (who is the most beautiful of them all) LOL.

    Please guys do not PM me asking for the new address or their phone number. You can find their number on RubMaps. If you're new to VIP just call the Spring Valley location and setup an appointment there with any of the girls (they're all fantastic). Once they know you and trust you, you're in and should be able to visit any of the girls at either location. As for me, I already have a threesome lined up for this weekend with Mina and Kiki and will probably check out the new girl in Spring Valley next week. So this year is starting off with a Bang (literally) LOL.

    Manny the MuffMan.

  15. #16781
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    It all depends on what you want and your individual preference.

    Also, some shops prefer you do half hour based on their pricing structure.

    Personally for me, I have heavy preference for the 1 hour session. I feel like a valued client and you get to know the lady better and the various skill sets she brings to the table.

    After a 30 minute session, it feels like a drug hit, and I get anxious for the next shot. I don't feel like that after an hour session.

    Last week, I did a 30 minute session with MRC Tina and a 1 hour session with 108 Ella. Tina was a lot of fun, short and brief massage, very enthusiastic CBJ, CG, Missionary, Standing Missionary, back to Missionary, finished in DG. Simply delectable 32 A's. Also I arrived near closing time and she just came from the shower. Her hair was still wet when we had our session. She just felt so fresh and so clean.

    With 108 Ella, it was a follow up visit, so I have the luxury of familiarity with her. At this stage, I was already messaging her directly that I wanted to see her that evening. She told me to come in at 10, but she still placed me in the waiting room. After a little bit of a wait, we had our time together. Great massage, awesome BBBJ, heavenly 69, CG, and finished in Missionary. Her enhanced 36 D's are just yummy. She wasn't wearing panties that evening, and at one point, she shamelessly flashed me her pussy. When I left, I thanked her for the memories and hope to see her again.

    So comparing 30 minutes vs 60 minutes. With the 30 minutes, Tina was fun and the sex was fun, but that is all I can say about her. I don't know anything else about her that makes her a unique individual. The money thrown down won't lead to anything further..
    Thank you CuriousJo8 for all the information and insight. Greatly appreciated!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape