Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 7898
-
01-08-22 10:05 #6443Senior Member

Posts: 149Don't be a Dick like this guy
I'm pretty sure he found her on SA and while this occurred in DC, always respect the women.
https://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2...woman-for-sex/
-
01-08-22 09:43 #6442Regular Member

Posts: 1EspanaGirl
I've been curious about this one as well. We've been chatting for a bit and she seems very eager to meet. I've just been busy.
I could have sworn I've seen her face before with a different profile. Has she been discussed on here in the past?
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 09:24 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 468Espana girl
Is real. I wasn't attracted to her after our m&g so decided to pass. Didn't discuss allowance since it wasn't going to be a go for me unless it was free and I knew that wasn't happening.
Originally Posted by NormGerd
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 17:03 #6440Senior Member

Posts: 226Info requested
Sorry. I will repost them here.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
Taylor
https://members.seeking.com/member/a5113c29-d33b-48ca-b6d1-88ab19cfc4e8
JLaur
https://members.seeking.com/member/5bc45a74-bc3d-4be0-bf57-1ba0f4876f4b
Norm!
-
01-07-22 16:45 #6439Senior Member

Posts: 586*sigh* You double-posted EspanaGirl's link (in place of the Taylor chick), and she has been talked about a good deal in NOVA and Baltimore. And the last link is a *message*, not a *member*.
Originally Posted by NormGerd
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 15:29 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 226Any info on these?
Even though my premium has expired, I am still talking to a few ladies who I am considering. Looking for any intel:
FemmeFatalee.
Difficult scheduling as she works two jobs. I am sure she is real. Anyone know the scoop?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-0e9a3d00cdc1
EspanaGirl.
Talking but getting an odd vibe. Wants to meet asap to FC, which raises red flags to skip the M&G.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-fd3a9f9cc2e3
Taylor.
Was talking, then went radio silent. Still may follow up if there is good intel.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-fd3a9f9cc2e3
JLaur.
Nice, friendly. Working on a time to meet. No amount discussed yet, pre M&G.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-29e614957c54
I surely appreciate any insight into these ladies.
Norm!
-
01-07-22 15:18 #6437Senior Member

Posts: 226I think some folks on here have indicated that they are paying 500. I would venture to say the vast majority on here are not. I have passed on several hotties, including one who could host, because its just not sustainable for me. I even had one go to 400, but I passed because it just was too much (and she was not that hot).
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
They way I see it, Seeking is work. If you want to spend 500, and make it easy, go for one of the escort agencies with super hot chicks who will drain you non-stop for an hour for 350,400, 450 whatever the rate is. I seek out SBs for establishing a real connection, which leads to better sex, etc.
The problem is when guys do pay these outrageous asks, it makes it more difficult for the rest of us. These girls talk. I am talking to one right now who got into the bowl because her friend did it. She was interested in the cash, and the sex. Probably more the latter than the former. We have been sexting now for almost a month, but meeting won't happen until omicron dies down. I expect when (if) we do meet, it will be pretty spectacular.
Norm!
-
01-07-22 01:24 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 631Plan B
Amazon generic plan B runs $10-$30. I always make sure I got one.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 16:44 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 288B-morebabe
Real and has a very open menu. BUT she stuck to 500 ppm and can't host so we politely went our own ways. Is anyone paying 500?? I could maybe see paying 500 ppm in Baltimore for a smoking hot college freshman with her own place. Maybe.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-33a92a14eea1
-
01-06-22 14:46 #6434Senior Member

Posts: 468Planned parenthood centers
They also provide them at planned parenthood centers or at the student health and wellness centers at the college your SB is attending. If you get to the point where you trust that your college SB doesn't want you to get her pregnant (most do not want a baby to mess up their lifestyle) they can pick them up there and take it in front of you after your FC session.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
If they forget to bring it with them, you can use that as the opening to creampie their ass or swallow your load.
-
01-06-22 14:40 #6433Senior Member

Posts: 468Great post
Please let us know if she could handle it! I've also found that if their main concern with protection is about getting pregnant, once you build trust with them and they realize you're not going to ghost, they are open to raw dogging it as long as you finish in their ass or mouth. I always find it fun once you get to the point where they let you creampie their ass.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 12:26 #6432Senior Member

Posts: 289Plan B
Walmart and target too, even some generic varieties.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 12:04 #6431Senior Member

Posts: 586Lerxqq
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-c900cdffc939
This one claims she lives with her grandmother, and therefore can't host, and she also can't be on BC because of a series of bad reactions to it. Also said she got 7 PPM out of her last arrangement but was flexible on that number. Seems nice and she's cute, though, and she's also the only Asian I've talked to who hasn't been a scammer. Don't know if I'll bother though, as there are other, younger, raw-sex-friendly fish to fry. On the other hand, she's tiny and I'd like to see if she can take it or not. I bet she can't, and that's usually fun.
-
01-06-22 11:05 #6430Senior Member

Posts: 525Plan B
Any drug store.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 08:09 #6429Senior Member

Posts: 288Where do you grab plan b? I'm going grab it myself instead of relying on NatalieH this weekend.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




