Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 984 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 484 884 934 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 1034 1084 1484 1984 ... LastLast
Results 14,746 to 14,760 of 31133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16388

    B

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here. Her name is Bianca and she's ate up by demons.
    I have seen her a few times and the experience has fallen off drastically due to demons.

  2. #16387
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw this one this morning: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/043621398790 She goes by B which is short for Becca, which is short for Rebecca. Anyways. She's staying in a low budget hotel off of sugar creek. I'll sum it up like this. I wish I never saw her. While I can't point to a singular event she just seemed to be so street worn and beat down. I was literally fucking her and I felt like I needed to check a pulse to see if she was alive. Everything was mechanical. The bed had all sorts of crusted stains and it felt like I was laying on a blanket filled with cooties. Although she has enhanced tits I thought they looked like shit. She is super skinny and her bolt on boobs look awkward. Then, she has this mega zit, black and blue creator on her ass and all in all it was a huge turn off. I couldn't pop. I had to get out of there asap. I'm hoping I have better luck tonight. Will report tomorrow.
    She's been reviewed here. Her name is Bianca and she's ate up by demons.

  3. #16386
    Meeting with any of these girls in your place is as dangerous as any of these providers running their business in theirs. I know another 2 providers that were black mailed by mongers threatening to go to their respective landlords and show their online escort adds if they didn't get serviced for free.

    Read many news about mongers getting robbed after having a date in their place, not knowing the escort was casing the place.

    Nothing good comes from letting this hobby mingle with any aspect of your personal life.

    Be safe.

  4. #16385

    Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    She has been around so long, all the reviews I have ever read about her have been mediocre. Can't recall how true to pics she is.
    I saw her just before the Covid lockdown, pics are not her she's heavier, no where near that slim. IMO a plain Jane. She showed up Chatted a while and got donation out of the way. She goes to bathroom to change comes out in sexy outfit. Comes over to the bed and sets a timer, then starts to check me head to toe for whatever. No GFE and everything is covered. It was my first provider in Charlotte and I wasn't too happy with the results, felt rushed the whole time. Do not recommend not worth the money.

  5. #16384
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    That's funny because I reached out to her twice yesterday and crickets.
    Same same.

  6. #16383
    She has been around so long, all the reviews I have ever read about her have been mediocre. Can't recall how true to pics she is.

  7. #16382

    Rebecca, B

    Went and saw this one this morning: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/043621398790 She goes by B which is short for Becca, which is short for Rebecca. Anyways. She's staying in a low budget hotel off of sugar creek. I'll sum it up like this. I wish I never saw her. While I can't point to a singular event she just seemed to be so street worn and beat down. I was literally fucking her and I felt like I needed to check a pulse to see if she was alive. Everything was mechanical. The bed had all sorts of crusted stains and it felt like I was laying on a blanket filled with cooties. Although she has enhanced tits I thought they looked like shit. She is super skinny and her bolt on boobs look awkward. Then, she has this mega zit, black and blue creator on her ass and all in all it was a huge turn off. I couldn't pop. I had to get out of there asap. I'm hoping I have better luck tonight. Will report tomorrow.

  8. #16381

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Welp a old one I loved came back into town. She's put on some weight so she's a bbw but she's still an awesome girl. She's a no BS kinda girl if you can't tell by her add. If you treat her well and be communicate she's one of the best. She doesn't come here often but I'm glad she made it back. Top 3 best bjs I've ever had and she loves to get pounded.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/188691318449
    Seen her quite a few times over the years. Never had a problem with her and always a good session. She use to offer qv session. Not sure why doesn't anymore.

  9. #16380

    Roxi in Kings mountain

    Is it worth driving 40 miles to see her?

    Is she worth? She looks good in skipthrgames.

  10. #16379

    Time Waster

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    My impression is that she only sees Caucasian men.

    If you're non-Caucasian, she'll drag her feet and tell you all kinds of things like she's got class or her roommate is home or this and that. But then you'll see her post another ad within the hour but she just can't make time for you.

  11. #16378
    Tiny pictures always sends up a red flag for me but I have seen some legit providers have some tiny pictures too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devgrp  [View Original Post]
    Fake, that's ig model lacy Jane. You can always tell when a post is fake if the pictures are tiny. It's 2022, everyone has a phone capable of taking better pictures.

  12. #16377

  13. #16376

    Anybody see Maddie

    I hate posts that don't show their face. But at the same time they work like hell on me. I click every time. What's her face like?

  14. #16375
    Quote Originally Posted by Devgrp  [View Original Post]
    Fake, that's ig model lacy Jane. You can always tell when a post is fake if the pictures are tiny. It's 2022, everyone has a phone capable of taking better pictures.
    Appreciate the heads up.

  15. #16374

    Tiffany (Blonde): Any Intel?

    Anybody seen this one? https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybaby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape