Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 59516
-
01-08-22 10:07 #45686Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks
Thank you. Heard the same from another comrade as well.
Originally Posted by AzaleaHome
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 10:04 #45685Banned Member

Posts: 13634Do Re Min in Gainesville
I TOFTT several months ago. It's legit. No chance at getting a happy ending there.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 09:39 #45684Senior Member

Posts: 97Do Re Mi Massage
Happened to drive by this place in Gainesville. New to me. No reviews on RM. Anyone ever been there? Looks like a standard CAMP but is charging KAMP prices. Wondering if happiness can be found and to what degree.
-
01-08-22 07:35 #45683Senior Member

Posts: 367A Couple of Points
That's when I stop dressing and help her. They always look a little puzzled at me being half naked and helping. I just smile play with her some more while pitching in. When done with the room she may leave me alone to finish getting dressed or help me. Another point is I always separate the cash before I get to the spa. Put it in a separate pocket so there's no fumbling in the middle of the session if negotiations go that way.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
Quite often the upsell to 90 is offered. The shop makes more, the girl makes more, the expected tip is higher. If it's a multi girl shop they're going to have idle time in rotation so the extra 30 would be them sitting on idle anyway. I've also noticed a lot of the shops are adding a TS now. IMO that's almost as good as the fun I have in the room. Plus the residual oil gets washed away and not into your clothes. Keeps the main piece at home from wondering what that strange odor is when doing your laundry.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 23:58 #45682Regular Member

Posts: 15Shirley with the butterfly tattoo
I don't think there is a Shirley at Jolin. Shirley from Angel worked at Abro for a minute but went back to NY and I doubt she is coming back.
Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 23:26 #45681Senior Member

Posts: 4061I'm sure they like 60 because less time means less massage but wouldn't mind doing 90 because that means more money. It's like asking a waiter or waitress would you like a party of 4 or a party of 8. More people time means more money which means more tip.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 22:04 #45680Senior Member

Posts: 1181Former Youngs
Maybe a 6-7, a bit of a pouch in the belly. I've seen a whole lot better and bunch uglier.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 19:09 #45679Senior Member

Posts: 119No. 1 hr is more than enough.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 18:39 #45678Senior Member

Posts: 747Time
Assuming good experience do girls like 60 or 90 minutes sessions.
-
01-07-22 13:54 #45677Senior Member

Posts: 78Shirley at Jolin
Is Shirley at Jolin the same Sherley who used to work at Preachtree corners (Selena's shop)? If yes, anyone know where she is working now? Please PM me if you know. Thank you in advance.
-
01-07-22 13:00 #45676Senior Member

Posts: 798How would you rate her looks?
How was she looks wise 1 out of 10? Also was she skinny? Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 11:59 #45675Banned Member

Posts: 13634Where does Shirly work?
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 11:58 #45674Banned Member

Posts: 13634I think it's officially called Sunny Massage now but the signage just says Massage.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 11:50 #45673Senior Member

Posts: 203So when they try to pull that on me, my go to strategy is to go visit the restroom and then pull out the required bills there at my own sweet leisure.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 09:43 #45672Senior Member

Posts: 4061In my entire mongering career only had 1 woman do that while I was changing. But that was at a spa. I wonder why she did that. I'd still give her. 5 and if she says she saw my money I tell her she shoulda given me time to change.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





