Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45649
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    I've seen enough oriental providers to suit me for awhile. I have had a desire to have a wonderful hour with a Russian Hottie, so now I start the search. Not needing full service but everything else sounds good to me. Any suggestions?
    I suggest searching for Russian on RR -- Body Relaxation in Roswell mentions a Russian in their ad and there is also a hit for Katerina in Norcross, about whom you would be better off asking about in the non-AMP section. Or maybe think about a trip to New York.

  2. #45648

    Don"t laugh but are there any Russian massage gals?

    I've seen enough oriental providers to suit me for awhile. I have had a desire to have a wonderful hour with a Russian Hottie, so now I start the search. Not needing full service but everything else sounds good to me. Any suggestions?

  3. #45647
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLover  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Amber there. She's about 5'2", an athletic build, with firm B's. She gives a good massage, speaks English well and has a good finishing technique. 120 OTD for an hour.
    She's sweet gal and can get some more.

  4. #45646
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Cindy is new (according to Lily). I had her before and during the HJ (4 hand with Amy) she put her tits in my mouth. Maybe she is different one on one. I'm thinking you got Helen. There are some mysteries in the world that don't get solved. This could be one LOL.
    To clarify, does Cindy have the second biggest pair of tits at Li?

  5. #45645
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSlickster  [View Original Post]
    I texted later and asked who it was based on her attire. Their English is suspect but they replied it was either Cindy, Helen, or Tina.

    That narrows things down.
    Cindy is new (according to Lily). I had her before and during the HJ (4 hand with Amy) she put her tits in my mouth. Maybe she is different one on one. I'm thinking you got Helen. There are some mysteries in the world that don't get solved. This could be one LOL.

  6. #45644

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPool7  [View Original Post]
    This was literally my first ever visit to a MP with the intention to get laid. After reading the reviews on adultsearch, I went to spring spa. The lady who welcomed me was old and she seemed pretty blunt with her replies. They charged $60 for the massage and the tip. I met this coco who had one of the sexiest figures. She was slim, big tits and small but hot ass. She was very polite bit we didn't talk much (I was nervous as it was my first time).

    We started with a TS and then she walked me to the room. She asked me to remove my clothes and lie down. She came back after a couple of minutes and I said I want a FS to which she immediately agreed. Weird part is we started the show without even a simple massage. She was realllllly good at CBJ. We then had all the fun like DS and a couple positions. She agreed to do anything but she didn't let me kiss her. One more thing I liked about her is she moaned and even kissed my neck when we were doing. She was so attractive that I wanted to stay longer.

    Now the worst part, I paid $300 without negotiating because I was nervous.

    I believe she has left the spring spa, I called to ask about her they said she went back to South Korea. This makes me real sad because she was freaking hot!
    Hmm back to Korea already? So no one else can go see her. Sounds more like a dream you had.

  7. #45643

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    We all are! Why should someone who has spent his hard earned money to find the right girl at the right place tell you. You need to earn your way. Get some skin in the game. Take some risks, have something to trade at the very least.
    Yep, build cred by posting many detailed reports and then the board will help. At the very least have good info to trade. I've been working on building my cred the past few months and will continue to do so. Hoping one day I can become a senior member.

  8. #45642

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMonger  [View Original Post]
    I think it's Cindy. She basically hugs you while she gives an HJ. Young looking, pretty face.
    I texted later and asked who it was based on her attire. Their English is suspect but they replied it was either Cindy, Helen, or Tina.

    That narrows things down.

  9. #45641

    Ease Massage. Roswell

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8  [View Original Post]
    I never seen Summer. According to post #46137, she's with Ease massge.
    I have seen Amber there. She's about 5'2", an athletic build, with firm B's. She gives a good massage, speaks English well and has a good finishing technique. 120 OTD for an hour.

  10. #45640

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherUse  [View Original Post]
    So I haven't been to Atl in a while. And the place I always used to go was Gold Span I know the changed their name now. But it was 3 $$ out there door there basically so any recommendations where it might be cheaper? Thanks.
    Try Massage Envy.

  11. #45639
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPool7  [View Original Post]
    This was literally my first ever visit to a MP with the intention to get laid. After reading the reviews on adultsearch, I went to spring spa. The lady who welcomed me was old and she seemed pretty blunt with her replies. They charged $60 for the massage and the tip. I met this coco who had one of the sexiest figures. She was slim, big tits and small but hot ass. She was very polite bit we didn't talk much (I was nervous as it was my first time).

    We started with a TS and then she walked me to the room. She asked me to remove my clothes and lie down. She came back after a couple of minutes and I said I want a FS to which she immediately agreed. Weird part is we started the show without even a simple massage. She was realllllly good at CBJ. We then had all the fun like DS and a couple positions. She agreed to do anything but she didn't let me kiss her. One more thing I liked about her is she moaned and even kissed my neck when we were doing. She was so attractive that I wanted to stay longer.

    Now the worst part, I paid $300 without negotiating because I was nervous.

    I believe she has left the spring spa, I called to ask about her they said she went back to South Korea. This makes me real sad because she was freaking hot!
    I'm confused. Did you put your clothes back on after the table shower, or did you get the TS with your clothes on?

  12. #45638

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Which spa are you talking about? Were is it located?
    Tiger spa.

  13. #45637
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    No you didn't get Alice. You'd know. With so many girls there I have no idea who you drew.
    I think it's Cindy. She basically hugs you while she gives an HJ. Young looking, pretty face.

  14. #45636
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8  [View Original Post]
    I never seen Summer. According to post #46137, she's with Ease massge.
    Just read the post. Alice's tits looked and felt bigger than DD or E. But I guess I'd have to see Summer for myself, if she's still there. Usually big tittied AMP women get talked about a lot on here. Haven't heard much on Summer lately the way Alice has been reviewed.

  15. #45635

    Ease massage, Roswell

    I never seen Summer. According to post #46137, she's with Ease massge.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had Summer. Where does she work?. But Alice does have some big ones. The only huge ones I've seen were Amy at Min Hua. This was back in 2016. She was medium build. You.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape