Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 15293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6998

    Diamond Desires

    Has anybody checked out Diamond desires recently? There are a few girls there I just cannot find any info on even though they've been around for months. Mariah in particular.

  2. #6997
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyHonda  [View Original Post]
    I never had to wait more than 10 minutes. I have been at some other places where I was waiting almost half an hour. I texted the mms and they came in to apologize, but never at DDY. I think after 10 min its ok to text and remind them that your waiting.
    They were busy and Chanel was taking a lunch break when I got there.

  3. #6996
    Quote Originally Posted by LilfItLilFat  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for taking the time to reply. Is this price the total cost spent or are there other fees I should be aware of so I don't come short on cash.
    I don't know about ddy or other places but since you mentioned Nyaw GFE double there is $600.

  4. #6995

    Time Spa

    Anyone know what happened to Time Spa in Chelsea? No one is answering the phone.

  5. #6994
    Shill for Pink Angel, ignore my posts


    Posts: 12

    Waiting at DDY

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyHonda  [View Original Post]
    I never had to wait more than 10 minutes. I have been at some other places where I was waiting almost half an hour. I texted the mms and they came in to apologize, but never at DDY. I think after 10 min its ok to text and remind them that your waiting.
    You guys aren't waiting right. When I'm waiting in the little room, I'm sexting with Coco the MMS until she comes in and makes it with me. Got a nice BBBJ once in the room. I dint mind waiting, haha.

  6. #6993

    Where is she??

    Anyone know where Solene / Heather is or if she will come back to DDY?

  7. #6992

    Kayla DDY

    Agreed Scotty. Kayla is great fun. Besides top level service she has a wonderful disposition and personality.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyHonda  [View Original Post]
    It was cold this morning but I still wanted to get out and have fun. I went to DDY and mms recommended Kayla. My first impression was how big her tits were for her small body. I think she is very pretty, even more than her pictures make her out to be. She gave me a warm welcome. I hugged her and touched her ass with my cold hands and she shivered. She helped me warm up by holding my hands and rubbing them together with hers. Once warm, she let me touch her titties and they were nice.

    After the hot shower she gave a nice BBBJ. I did a little titie fuck with her biggies. I was hard and ready and she rolled the cover on with her mouth and put the lube on me and also some on her and she lied down with her legs open wide. I went inside her like a dragon and she roared in ecstasy. She seemed to like my hard thrusts and took it in without a problem. She was tight. I did not want to pop with the cover on so I asked if I could take it off. She pointed to her mouth and I said yeah. She sucked my liquid up and it felt so good. She gave me a nice back rub after and I felt relaxed. I had such a great time, I totally recommend it.

  8. #6991
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallyy  [View Original Post]
    One time, I made an appointment ahead of time and still ended up waiting for 30 minutes. They seemed pretty busy at the time, but did leave the door open a bit and check in on me occasionally. What did the MMS say before you left?
    I had such a good time at ComeComePlay, I am sure some visitors want to pay for a second round / hour right away. Might explain why they did not service you for such a long time. Not every monger can get his second shot in the same hour.

  9. #6990

    Waiting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallyy  [View Original Post]
    One time, I made an appointment ahead of time and still ended up waiting for 30 minutes. They seemed pretty busy at the time, but did leave the door open a bit and check in on me occasionally. What did the MMS say before you left?
    I never had to wait more than 10 minutes. I have been at some other places where I was waiting almost half an hour. I texted the mms and they came in to apologize, but never at DDY. I think after 10 min its ok to text and remind them that your waiting.

  10. #6989
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanide  [View Original Post]
    Just tried to patron DDY and they left me in a room for an hour and did nothing. I just left. Won't be back again.
    One time, I made an appointment ahead of time and still ended up waiting for 30 minutes. They seemed pretty busy at the time, but did leave the door open a bit and check in on me occasionally. What did the MMS say before you left?

  11. #6988
    Thank you for taking the time to reply. Is this price the total cost spent or are there other fees I should be aware of so I don't come short on cash.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    You just say you want 2 girls. I think it is just 320 x2 but could be wrong. Dream dream you and maybe bubblesgirls would be other places that might do it.

    BUT some girls will not do doubles at all and some girls will only do doubles with certain other girls and some girls will do doubles with anyone.

    If you do get doubles at NYAW my rec would be to have sara or bella (or both) in there.

    They've been 320 for months.

  12. #6987

    Kayla at Dreams Dreams You

    It was cold this morning but I still wanted to get out and have fun. I went to DDY and mms recommended Kayla. My first impression was how big her tits were for her small body. I think she is very pretty, even more than her pictures make her out to be. She gave me a warm welcome. I hugged her and touched her ass with my cold hands and she shivered. She helped me warm up by holding my hands and rubbing them together with hers. Once warm, she let me touch her titties and they were nice.

    After the hot shower she gave a nice BBBJ. I did a little titie fuck with her biggies. I was hard and ready and she rolled the cover on with her mouth and put the lube on me and also some on her and she lied down with her legs open wide. I went inside her like a dragon and she roared in ecstasy. She seemed to like my hard thrusts and took it in without a problem. She was tight. I did not want to pop with the cover on so I asked if I could take it off. She pointed to her mouth and I said yeah. She sucked my liquid up and it felt so good. She gave me a nice back rub after and I felt relaxed. I had such a great time, I totally recommend it.

  13. #6986
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    I just text them and make appointment. Never an issue. This is not a walk in type of place. If you just show up there then you run the risk of girls being booked. Most places like them would have everyone booked most times.

    Best thing to do is book a girl or book a time and they will assign girl.

    I know people also like to get a line up. But the reality is that the girls have to be not booked up to be in a lineup and some will not do it. Yes, some girls will refuse to be in a lineup all over the city.
    I did make an appointment actually. MMS told me to be there at 5 PM and that's what I did. In all my years of mongering AMPs, this has never happened to me.

  14. #6985
    Its 320 for one. Its usually 640 for 2 unless you go there often and they just want to sell you on a double and the rate floats downward some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilfitlilfat  [View Original Post]
    Hi, this will be my first time. Always wanted to live out a 3 some. Any tips on how much I should bring, how to communicate / contact about this? Open to other places besides Nyaw.

  15. #6984
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilfitlilfat  [View Original Post]
    Hi, this will be my first time. Always wanted to live out a 3 some. Any tips on how much I should bring, how to communicate / contact about this? Open to other places besides Nyaw.
    You just say you want 2 girls. I think it is just 320 x2 but could be wrong. Dream dream you and maybe bubblesgirls would be other places that might do it.

    BUT some girls will not do doubles at all and some girls will only do doubles with certain other girls and some girls will do doubles with anyone.

    If you do get doubles at NYAW my rec would be to have sara or bella (or both) in there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merc2001  [View Original Post]
    So their rate has gone up by. 20.
    They've been 320 for months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape