Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 10966
-
01-08-22 22:04 #6031Senior Member

Posts: 1089LOL sorry bud.
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 14:39 #6030Senior Member

Posts: 318Friends wife
Want to share the profile? Maybe one of us could see her and let you know how she is behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 14:06 #6029Senior Member

Posts: 1089Ha I wish.
Originally Posted by Lily1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 12:52 #6028Senior Member

Posts: 103Wife
Did you bang your friends wife?
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 18:53 #6027Senior Member

Posts: 1089What's also crazy is that I came across a profile who is the wife of a friend LOL. I almost shit my pants when I saw it. It's kind of crazy the shit most of us don't know about behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 17:25 #6026Senior Member

Posts: 146Holy fucking oh my fucking god. Oh god and Jesus!.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 14:09 #6025Senior Member

Posts: 379I've seen that many times. I've called a few out on that. The usual response is that they treat SA like a dating site and use it see if they can find a mature guy to date. Bottom line. Many women will fuck for money.
I've also had SA girls that would show me the guys they are talking to on normal dating sites and basically laugh about how those guys don't know about their dirty private life.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 12:04 #6024Senior Member

Posts: 131Bekky
Met Bekky through SA and saw her recently! She is thicker and a few years older than the pics on her profile. But, she does offer BBFS. No CIP, but okay with CIM. She will be up for anal too after a few visits. Comfortable to talk to and no dramas, but she cannot host. I saw her for 250 per meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-6866f2f9cf80
-
01-07-22 12:01 #6023Senior Member

Posts: 1089Whats funny is while I was on SA I also noticed some of these girls showing up on my matches on like tinder & bumble LOL. Makes you kind of think that many more girls would be open to a p4 p arrangement.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 10:01 #6022Senior Member

Posts: 379Getting back on SA
I'm about to get back on SA. Its been a while. I took some time off in general from everything. Been wasting time and money with civilians.
Happy new year everyone.
-
01-06-22 01:41 #6021Senior Member

Posts: 108I just renewed before the increase but SA's been doing that thing where you cancel the auto renewal early on but you have to cancel again before the auto bill date.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 00:10 #6020Senior Member

Posts: 122Latinas
Have anybody reach out to Latinas. A lot of them look like pros. The one between the age of 25-33.
-
01-05-22 22:04 #6019Senior Member

Posts: 664Seeking raised price 10.00 for a monthly subscription
I just tried to renew now I have to buy another card WTF.
-
01-05-22 17:47 #6018Senior Member

Posts: 664Anal bb??
My nurse at Mass Genereal STD clinic said NEVER to do anal BB too many bad issues.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
My 2 cents.
CM.
-
01-05-22 15:03 #6017Senior Member

Posts: 624Well.
As her profile says, maybe she really is looking for a "real relationship" and something long term.
Originally Posted by PatMine22
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





