Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 947 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 997 1047 1447 1947 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16624

    Spanish link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Citori50  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on the Spanish-speaking ladies that all appear to be in Cary. The ones with the adds written all or mostly in Spanish that is.
    Got a link to some of these ladies?

  2. #16623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Was thinking about

    This one until she listed her age 6 years younger on a different add within 30 minutes.

    "I'm still new to this, just call me RED."

  3. #16622
    Quote Originally Posted by BasRutten  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but you are confirming what exactly? Someone responded to a text or that there's a legitimate service?
    I was confirming the reply that the OP reported and I didn't pull the trigger either at those rates.

    HolyDiver.

  4. #16621

    Man.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyRoni  [View Original Post]
    Thief avoid.

    She is a thief. Took my money and ran. She got me with the I need money for a room con. She was on new Bern Ave. Lookout for her at budget or quality inn.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73038204
    If you get there and she has no room. Just walk away. Better to be wrong and save your money then give it up and get scammed. If she legit needs a room then just wait till she has one. Don't get played.

  5. #16620
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. Here is the reply I got.

    💖DONATIONS INCALL💖.

    👉127997;ONLY CASH💸.

    Qv 110🌺.

    Hh 150🌺.

    1 Hr 220 🌺.

    😈FUN EXTRA😈.

    👅Bbj $50 more.

    🐱Eat my pussy $50 more.

    💋GFE Only boddy $50 more.

    HolyDiver.
    Sorry but you are confirming what exactly? Someone responded to a text or that there's a legitimate service?

  6. #16619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    I can help

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    I've mostly been in the Fayetteville area but am relocating up to Raleigh and will be interested in what it has to offer. Little guidance on avoids and goto's but will be reading back through the pages to familiarize myself.
    You with that. Unless you are into being ripped off on deposits or have a fetish for drug addicts and overweight old age women than absolutely nothing.

  7. #16618

    RE: Spanish-speaking girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeladroit  [View Original Post]
    I contacted a few of them and got rates but didn't pull the trigger. They all appear to be working together, I messaged several numbers but only got a reply from one number. I don't have the message anymore but a QV was 110 and went up from there. Upcharge for various including BBBJ. I passed at that price range.
    I can confirm. Here is the reply I got.

    💖DONATIONS INCALL💖.

    👉127997;ONLY CASH💸.

    Qv 110🌺.

    Hh 150🌺.

    1 Hr 220 🌺.

    😈FUN EXTRA😈.

    👅Bbj $50 more.

    🐱Eat my pussy $50 more.

    💋GFE Only boddy $50 more.

    HolyDiver.

  8. #16617

    Spanish in Cary

    Quote Originally Posted by Citori50  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on the Spanish-speaking ladies that all appear to be in Cary. The ones with the adds written all or mostly in Spanish that is.
    I contacted a few of them and got rates but didn't pull the trigger. They all appear to be working together, I messaged several numbers but only got a reply from one number. I don't have the message anymore but a QV was 110 and went up from there. Upcharge for various including BBBJ. I passed at that price range.

  9. #16616
    Quote Originally Posted by Citori50  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on the Spanish-speaking ladies that all appear to be in Cary. The ones with the adds written all or mostly in Spanish that is.
    I texted with one yesterday. Really specific pricing upcharging, like a-la cart. So fuck her, one fee. BJ, another additional fee, etc. So I passed. Get the same all over town for far less.

  10. #16615

    My luck

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73098915

    So started by contacting her get all the way to her spot in triangle town center and she asked if I have a rub.

    Why didn't you tell me earlier also felt like a red flag. Left drove down the road and LEO was parked on the curb don't know if it was related.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73094490

    Set this up otw to candy because we all now how it goes. Get to her spot she has me waiting outside her apt complex. She tells me I can wait for her to finish folding clothes or I can get the hell on. So I did.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73023651

    Finally this one falls through incall is at her apt. Will not be repeating, she has two small dogs with her. Her face was not very pleasing but I was already there so wth. Damage was 70 for qv but she let me bust twice.

  11. #16614

    Spanish ladies in Cary

    Any reports on the Spanish-speaking ladies that all appear to be in Cary. The ones with the adds written all or mostly in Spanish that is.

  12. #16613

    Abby is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by GregG73  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about these two?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/569769995230
    She is legit and pics are accurate.

    Her and her friend Ginger look awesome. Everything is covered and some rules.

  13. #16612

    More time here

    I've mostly been in the Fayetteville area but am relocating up to Raleigh and will be interested in what it has to offer. Little guidance on avoids and goto's but will be reading back through the pages to familiarize myself.

  14. #16611
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    I just hope she is reading this thread laughing at some of the posts here.
    Hahahha this shit is hilarious.

  15. #16610

    Nami Update

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDaySC  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about scheduling with Nami / Jasmin in the near future. Has anyone tried the Fantasy Tantra session with her? Does that include more than just the nuru?
    I had a chance to see Nami again and spending the extra coin to upgrade was so worth it. Seniors can message me if you want some details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape