Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 1031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #281

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by CamCamMan  [View Original Post]
    Roughly where in Pierce County is Natalie?
    Roughly 72nd and Portland.

  2. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusAndro  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Natalie a few times. 3 BJ is what she prefers and frankly that's what I look for. I give her a thumbs up.
    Roughly where in Pierce County is Natalie?

  3. #279

    Anyone?

    She's been pretty consistently advertising on stg. Wondering if anyone has tried?

    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...o/224518457619

  4. #278

    She's good

    Quote Originally Posted by Cali714  [View Original Post]
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...d/337605140389

    I have been wanting to meet up with her but can't find any reviews on her.
    I've seen Natalie a few times. 3 BJ is what she prefers and frankly that's what I look for. I give her a thumbs up.

  5. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by CellCell97  [View Original Post]
    My bad I meant for the second provider in your original post with head for. 5 the link only pops up a pussy pic.
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...l/903647445850

    This should help.

  6. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by Whawhawha  [View Original Post]
    My bad I meant for the second provider in your original post with head for. 5 the link only pops up a pussy pic.

  7. #275
    Any review of Kendra at BrownsPoint Babes?

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...c/158011811761

  8. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by CellCell97  [View Original Post]
    Any pics? I tried typing in Georgia in stg but she don't pop up.
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...w/768413932965

    She's in Lakewood now.

  9. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    What part of town is she located?
    She is on the east side of Tacoma, near Cloverdale Park.

  10. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate it. Did the positive one allow FIV or anything during the event?
    Never inquired. It was always a little small talk, then straight to business no foreplay. But w / a few visits I think she'd be open to it.

  11. #271

    Thanks for the tip on the positive and negative ones

    Appreciate it. Did the positive one allow FIV or anything during the event?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whawhawha  [View Original Post]
    One's a win for me and the other a big loss.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...d/994376948773

    Seen reviews of her before but I wanted to share my personal experience. Pics are her but artfully taken. Wanted 80 for qv but I talked her down to 60. Looks way older irl. Tits about the size of avocadoes. Looks like someone's landlord. I guess I wouldn't be so harsh if she made up for it in service, but she didn't. I layed face up on the bed and she gave me a CBJ for about, I kid you not, 10 seconds. Then She wanted to do doggy. Very shallow vagina. Complained about my d* being too big. Not trying to brag. Every time I went in she would move forward. After about 5 min. Of this she just did a HJ w / the cover on. I Finished and left. 2/10 save your cash and go elsewhere.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...m/838972317808

    Hi energy BBBJ at a reasonable price. 50 if she has a deal going on, but I've talked her down to 40 since I've patroned a few times. She puts your d* btwn her 2 giant tits and goes to work. Every part gets attention. Tip, shaft, you name it. Good personality and nice person overall. Treat her well its hard to find a provider who actually tries to give quality service. Have not tried FS so can't comment. 8/10 would recommend.

  12. #270

    Any info on her?

    https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...0/508463148835

    I know she has been posting for a while and there is probably some mention of her here but I cannot find it. I also know she has some older photos when she was younger in one ad and some 'current' photos in another ad which list her at 141 lbs which is at least 20 lbs more than the younger photos. Feel free to PM if needed. I'm hoping she is a fun girl still.

  13. #269

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaMan  [View Original Post]
    Just to add to this. I tried "Georgia" two times some years ago, the first time over 11 years ago and the second four years later. She must be in her late fifties now. She was not such an attraction, though she tried to be attentive. I managed to get off the first time. The second time was a complete fiasco.
    Any pics? I tried typing in Georgia in stg but she don't pop up.

  14. #268

    More of the same

    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaMan  [View Original Post]
    Just to add to this. I tried "Georgia" two times some years ago, the first time over 11 years ago and the second four years later. She must be in her late fifties now. She was not such an attraction, though she tried to be attentive. I managed to get off the first time. The second time was a complete fiasco.
    I saw her 3 times while working near there in 2010. First time was all out party, BBBJ, cfs, bb Italian till I filled the crack. Must have been to hook me, LOL, second visit somewhat lackluster, I needed a shower she joined, I double teamed her with one hand and she about passed out from happiness. LOL.

    I have big hands, BBBJ for a little while, wasn't going to happen, then her friend just walked in and she finished me of with the best head I have ever had.

    3rd time, total loss, looked like she aged 5 yrs in 6 months, sad, nice person but not so good provider.

  15. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Whawhawha  [View Original Post]
    One's a win for me and the other a big loss.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...d/994376948773

    Seen reviews of her before but I wanted to share my personal experience. Pics are her but artfully taken. Wanted 80 for qv but I talked her down to 60. Looks way older irl. Tits about the size of avocadoes. Looks like someone's landlord. I guess I wouldn't be so harsh if she made up for it in service, but she didn't. I layed face up on the bed and she gave me a CBJ for about, I kid you not, 10 seconds. Then She wanted to do doggy. Very shallow vagina. Complained about my d* being too big. Not trying to brag. Every time I went in she would move forward. After about 5 min. Of this she just did a HJ w / the cover on. I Finished and left. 2/10 save your cash and go elsewhere.
    Before I knew better to avoid Hosmer Motels, I rented Georgia after seeing her ad and photos on Adultsearch and she wasn't exactly the Peach I was expecting. Landlord I'll say, when she showed up to The HO JO Inn, she looked like a man from a side view, no ass, pot belly. It was in July and she was all sweaty so I insisted on a shower together. I wanted to soap her ass up but since she's flat as a board back there, my compass was pointed South, not North and flaccid. Strike 1.

    I had requested lingerie and she come out in what looked like a long tee shirt and cotton granny panties. Strike 2.

    I had rented a larger room and it contained two one rooms. One with a sofa and one with a bed. She started me off with a less than enthusiastic blow job on the sofa. She did manage to get me hard finally but after 10 minutes I knew she wasn't going to get me off orally so I grabbed two condoms to double bag. On the bed I caught a whiff of cut bait and passed on that. Asked for more head but after 15 minutes she complained of a sore neck. Strike 3.

    I wasn't going to get off anyway and since I had paid for an hour, set her packing with 20 minutes left. Bummer for me and learned that the pictures in the spring catalogue might be for the fall edition.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape