Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #206

    Natalie

    So I went off BBHunter's recommendation and met up with Natalie. It was easy to set up an appointment. She looked like she gained weight compared to the pics on her add. Natalie provided great service. I felt safe and comfortable the whole time I was there and she was not a clock watcher. She was willing to do MSOG if I wanted. We did DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISH. We started out by her giving me a massage. All in all I would repeat she was GFE and has a great attitude.

    Thanks, BBHunter, she was fun.

  2. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali714  [View Original Post]
    So I was going to see another provider but since she is currently in Oregon, I decided to meet with Victoria. I read a report on her here on this forum. So last pics of her posted in May does not match her body, she has gained weight and has a big belly. The whole experience was not great. I texted her in the morning to set up a meet. After about the 3rd text, I asked if we can meet in an hr and she stopped texting back. I texted again 15 min later to ask what time would work for her. She didn't respond. I called her 30 min later and no answer. Then about 2 hrs later she texted me that she can meet in about 2 hrs. I agreed, after getting ready I drove there. I was there about 5 min early and she texted me that she was not there, she was at store but was on her way back. I waited about 20 min and texted her what's her eta. She said she would be there within 10 min. About 30 min later she texted me to meet her at parking area for her apartment. So we finally meet and she is bigger than I expected. I was horney and went for it. She lets me in her apartment and there is trash and piles of clothes everywhere. There is a hyper dermic needle and a tie-off on her bed aside from other drug paraphernalia. She gets naked and on the bed after clearing all her drug stuff. I start sucking her tits and they are salty of sweat. I was about to do daty when she says she has not taken a shower and would not recommend me going down on her (I'm a big daty and dato fan). I got a decent BBBJ, doggy style, mish, and she rode me till I came. Truthfully I tried cumming as quickly as I could so I could get out of there. I was a little grossed out by the smell of her pussy when I got my face close to it. Paid $$ for an hour I was there like 30 min or less. You live and your learn. I should have listed the the other reviews on her but I liked her pics and had been wanted to see her for a long time.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/970712752816
    Yeah, she can be a decent cum dump but it's really hit or miss. Mostly miss because she's a massive flake. She's also gone in deep on her habits. I think previously she was chasing the dragon or popping pills, but now she's a full on IV user.

    She has a really nice cat named Chewbacca. He's a older cat, so I'm hoping he passes peacefully before she fall even further down the spiral.

  3. #204

    Victoria rocker chick

    So I was going to see another provider but since she is currently in Oregon, I decided to meet with Victoria. I read a report on her here on this forum. So last pics of her posted in May does not match her body, she has gained weight and has a big belly. The whole experience was not great. I texted her in the morning to set up a meet. After about the 3rd text, I asked if we can meet in an hr and she stopped texting back. I texted again 15 min later to ask what time would work for her. She didn't respond. I called her 30 min later and no answer. Then about 2 hrs later she texted me that she can meet in about 2 hrs. I agreed, after getting ready I drove there. I was there about 5 min early and she texted me that she was not there, she was at store but was on her way back. I waited about 20 min and texted her what's her eta. She said she would be there within 10 min. About 30 min later she texted me to meet her at parking area for her apartment. So we finally meet and she is bigger than I expected. I was horney and went for it. She lets me in her apartment and there is trash and piles of clothes everywhere. There is a hyper dermic needle and a tie-off on her bed aside from other drug paraphernalia. She gets naked and on the bed after clearing all her drug stuff. I start sucking her tits and they are salty of sweat. I was about to do daty when she says she has not taken a shower and would not recommend me going down on her (I'm a big daty and dato fan). I got a decent BBBJ, doggy style, mish, and she rode me till I came. Truthfully I tried cumming as quickly as I could so I could get out of there. I was a little grossed out by the smell of her pussy when I got my face close to it. Paid $$ for an hour I was there like 30 min or less. You live and your learn. I should have listed the the other reviews on her but I liked her pics and had been wanted to see her for a long time.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...t/970712752816

  4. #203

    Her Name Is Natalie.

    Well that is what she went by when I started seeing her a couple of years ago. Have seen her about a half dozen times since that first visit and last saw her about 3 months ago. She is renting a room at a house in the south end of Tacoma and have had no issue from her roommates even though good chance they will be there if & when you visit. She has been a great GFE provider for me even though I would appreciate a little BBFS from her.

    Here is a link to the review I did of her in late 2019. Hope it helps.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...50#post4550350

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cali714  [View Original Post]
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...d/337605140389

    I have been wanting to meet up with her but can't find any reviews on her.

  5. #202

    Any info on her?

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...d/337605140389

    I have been wanting to meet up with her but can't find any reviews on her.

  6. #201
    "I am 4 days out of a 2 year emotionally, financially, sexually and physically abusive relationship with a man who had untreated mental malfunctions. He doesn't know where I am, he will not be an issue at all, but I am starting from square one material items wise, may be open to trades. Just ask. ".

    This chick was recently posting on a facebook group about how she was in an open relationship and when a bunch of guys posted her literal ads whoring herself out she had a melt down. She has BPD and is obviously a HEAVY user. So go in all eyes open, because this girl is straight retarded. Do not allow her in your home, do not give her personal information or details. Treat meeting her as if you are showing up to a crime scene.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanSmyth  [View Original Post]
    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...b/687769374888

    This chick stood me up a few years ago out in federal way. Outside a sketchy motel of course, and letting me know she was 5 minutes away.

  7. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the intel. Never pay up front, the nice sweet girl will either stay nice and sweet or the rob hoe will come.

    Out directly. Nice to know beforehand.

    Sorry about your rob but glad to hear you made it out alright.
    Yeah she moved to stg for Seattle.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/016387028484

    That's her new ad. Becareful out there.

    Her insta is staxx_season.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nzcxnte3ode2nwuwzwriytazyjexmtvmogu0mjdkyjkxmgyyoq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  8. #199
    Sky: https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...l/787576641902.

    Pics are selective and do not reveal the whole story. Be prepared for some scarring and a flabby body. Insisted on covered, but took the condom off when she realized that I take a while to finish wrapped up. Not worth the 250.

    Melina: https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/955813149480.

    Wanted 400 for bare, no CIP / CIM and no anal. Decent skills, but an unenthusiatic clock watcher. Bolt-ons look rough in person.

    No name: https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/725736724924.

    A real trooper. Not very attractive, but allows pretty much anything. Pounded all holes for 150.

  9. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMack  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/63918417

    Has anyone seen this provider? I've been wanting to see her for months but just want to make sure if she's legit. Any info can be replied on here or dm me. I would really appreciate it.
    That site has a couple reviews of her. Two good, one not so good (she just lay there) - but seems legit. Let us know how it goes.

  10. #197

    Has Anyone Seen Her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/63918417

    Has anyone seen this provider? I've been wanting to see her for months but just want to make sure if she's legit. Any info can be replied on here or dm me. I would really appreciate it.

  11. #196

    That's because I called her from multiple numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeHuntr  [View Original Post]
    Any pics or number or a link to Instagram etc. Sounds dangerous and she pulled her ad.
    And pretended that I was the popo and waiting outside for her. I mentioned the knife and bat. She immediately said I tried to rape her.

    I've never met her. But I hate scammers. Would love to just sit there and watch the motel. Such a seedy place.

  12. #195

    Robbed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sappee  [View Original Post]
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/696148246421

    She will add you to her insta, and she will play nice. At legend hotel in Des Moines walked right in there she was nice asked for money upfront and kept telling me to get comfortable fortable, then ask to wash even tho she was good with me showering before our meeting. Walked in her bathroom and she asked if I liked music and I said no, she said oh ok well please wash I'm very clean and I walked in the bathroom and heard the front door open I walked out of the bathroom and there it was a dude with a freaking knife and a baseball batte. He just said "time to head out bro" I grabbed my shit and left.
    Any pics or number or a link to Instagram etc. Sounds dangerous and she pulled her ad.

  13. #194
    Thank you for the intel. Never pay up front, the nice sweet girl will either stay nice and sweet or the rob hoe will come.

    Out directly. Nice to know beforehand.

    Sorry about your rob but glad to hear you made it out alright.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sappee  [View Original Post]
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/696148246421

    She will add you to her insta, and she will play nice. At legend hotel in Des Moines walked right in there she was nice asked for money upfront and kept telling me to get comfortable fortable, then ask to wash even tho she was good with me showering before our meeting. Walked in her bathroom and she asked if I liked music and I said no, she said oh ok well please wash I'm very clean and I walked in the bathroom and heard the front door open I walked out of the bathroom and there it was a dude with a freaking knife and a baseball batte. He just said "time to head out bro" I grabbed my shit and left.

  14. #193

    Robbed

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/696148246421

    She will add you to her insta, and she will play nice. At legend hotel in Des Moines walked right in there she was nice asked for money upfront and kept telling me to get comfortable fortable, then ask to wash even tho she was good with me showering before our meeting. Walked in her bathroom and she asked if I liked music and I said no, she said oh ok well please wash I'm very clean and I walked in the bathroom and heard the front door open I walked out of the bathroom and there it was a dude with a freaking knife and a baseball batte. He just said "time to head out bro" I grabbed my shit and left.

  15. #192
    Never used rubratings but I'm curious of any report on this beauty: https://tacoma.rubratings.com/230323.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape