Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 1137 1637 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15495
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her quite a few time and frankly, grew tired of her. The apartment and weird ass music she played on her PlayStation / TV just annoyed me. She also talks non stop every time I was there. And constantly raves about having a cool mirror so she could watch herself.

    I finally swore I would not go back. The service was good, but the other stuff was not my scene.
    I agree 100%, saw her a few times and was amazed with the BBBJ, but after that pretty run of the mill. She also put on a lot of weight during the time I saw her. Non stop gibberish and always baked. I will give her credit, she does aim to please. If other girls tried as hard, we would be happy men.

  2. #15494
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    What a crying shame. Spent 9 hours there last night. Big apartment building in NP off 146, pretty safe. Tiny apt and cluttered but nicely done, not dirty. Tiny dog.

    She's batshit whacko, gone to Jaysus, wheeeee out of her mind. Met me naked under a robe, nice perky 34 B's, great fine ass. Not huge just a nice handful with that sweet curve at the bottom. Bit of a tummy but not fat, yet. Pics on SecretBenefits are accurate. Spent almost two hours dancing in front of me and on top of me, twerkin an grinding, pretty damn sexy but oh so frustrating after each pussy lick (tasty) and finger dip she'd just pull away and say later. After a long massage on her backside the music came on and the chain smoking started. (Has a bunch of air cleaners going so it doesn't smell bad but it still clogs me up). Music was all Jaysus. All. She's like one of those Jesus rapture folks. Yeah, I was dying and crying at the same time. My luck is like the bitcoin market on a good / bad day. I retreated to the bed and prayed Nada. She actually made a pretty good meal between songs then spent 30 minutes chasing the dog around the house after it sprayed the bed with shit trying to get me out of it. Dying and crying. She finally passed out at 6 am from the alcohol and I got te hell out of Dodge. Left 120 for the show but I just don't know if I could get myself to go back. Waste of a damn fine body. Fml.
    Yeah, went a third time LOL. And it worked! All covered service but she's a good fuck. Good grinding action in doggy and cowgirl. Did another round an hour later while we were watching a movie. She's the kind you have to make her believe she's the only one but if you can break through that barrier it's a good ride. Did 160. And yeah she made a ton of food and I stayed all night. And yeah I'm moving on from her cause now I've been there and done that.

  3. #15493
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her quite a few time and frankly, grew tired of her. The apartment and weird ass music she played on her PlayStation / TV just annoyed me. She also talks non stop every time I was there. And constantly raves about having a cool mirror so she could watch herself.

    I finally swore I would not go back. The service was good, but the other stuff was not my scene.
    I guess most of us grow tired of any provider we see more than a few times, but Mandy has had a good run in the area, I saw her only once, by far my best experience compared to her competition, and judging her catagoricaly, imo deserves an Oscar!

  4. #15492
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Searched a few pages back and could not find anything on these 2 girls in Poonsocket. Remember reading about them though. Anyone have intel? Are they worth it? Thanks, MT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/558054424611
    They do have a few reviews on TER, I did reach them through text when they first came out on stg, curiosity mostly and cheap rates, I made 2 appts at different times and got ghosted when I got to they're neighborhood, no big deal as I was on my way elsewhere, I think you're safe with them if you can get in, but don't travel a great distance out of your way.

  5. #15491
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her quite a few time and frankly, grew tired of her. The apartment and weird ass music she played on her PlayStation / TV just annoyed me. She also talks non stop every time I was there. And constantly raves about having a cool mirror so she could watch herself.

    I finally swore I would not go back. The service was good, but the other stuff was not my scene.
    Different strokes for different folks, I suppose. Don't really mind a provider who likes to talk (far preferable to the ones who you can barely get to say a word). Music is subjective of course, but nothing I've ever heard during a visit with her ever struck me as particularly obnoxious.

  6. #15490
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Mandy. Wow.

    I know its been said plenty of times but after years of mongering I think I have found my actual regular. I've had some here and there, but nothing like Mandy. After years of trying, I finally got to see her. Its a whole different experience. I didn't think I could ever get to the point I did today. It was an amazing experience. Well worth seeing her for an hour. She knows how to keep you happy and at an edge for the whole time. I never thought I could hang with anyone for an hour. Can't wait to see her again.
    I've seen her quite a few time and frankly, grew tired of her. The apartment and weird ass music she played on her PlayStation / TV just annoyed me. She also talks non stop every time I was there. And constantly raves about having a cool mirror so she could watch herself.

    I finally swore I would not go back. The service was good, but the other stuff was not my scene.

  7. #15489

    Worth it?

    Searched a few pages back and could not find anything on these 2 girls in Poonsocket. Remember reading about them though. Anyone have intel? Are they worth it? Thanks, MT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/558054424611

  8. #15488
    Thank you for the link. Other ignorant people on here would rather be rude and not provide any info.


  9. #15487
    Did I ask who Mindy was? No I simply wanted a link to her ad and her latest info since I have never been with her. You didn't have to be rude. Some people are so ignorant. If you don't want to answer the question then do reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    How are you a senior member and not know who Mandy is.

  10. #15486
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    How are you a senior member and not know who Mandy is.
    Who know, man. Not too long ago some guy who obviously knew about her was asking for someone to give him a clear breakdown of her services and rates and everything, as if there was some big mystery about it. I don't think there's been a single provider in the history of this site (certainly in this region) who has been more extensively reviewed than her, so I really don't know what info they could possibly be missing, LOL.

  11. #15485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her, pictures are 100% accurate, she has one incredible body, very personable, atleast to me, she was. Menu: CBJ, CFS, Multiple positions.

    Face: 6. 5/10.

    Body: 9/10.

    Personality / Attitude: 7/10.

    Skills: 7/10.

    Damage was 120/ HH now she is charging 150/ HH.

    May ask for a dick pic.
    That price must be old because I have been trying to see her and she never respond. She did respond once and that was like hi and I don't have any incall. That was it and never heard from her again. She's just like other girls now.

  12. #15484

    Search is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad? Can you provide more info? Donation's? Location etc.

    .
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961#erotic.

  13. #15483
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad? Can you provide more info? Donation's? Location etc.

    .
    How are you a senior member and not know who Mandy is.

  14. #15482
    Do you have a link to her ad? Can you provide more info? Donation's? Location etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    Mandy. Wow.

    I know its been said plenty of times but after years of mongering I think I have found my actual regular. I've had some here and there, but nothing like Mandy. After years of trying, I finally got to see her. Its a whole different experience. I didn't think I could ever get to the point I did today. It was an amazing experience. Well worth seeing her for an hour. She knows how to keep you happy and at an edge for the whole time. I never thought I could hang with anyone for an hour. Can't wait to see her again.
    .

  15. #15481
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this young lady? I searched her here and sometnings come up but ads are old and not working so not sure the reviews are actually her. She has had ads up for at least a few years I can't seam to get her to reply to either of my numbers.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...t/715374148963
    Yes, I have seen her, pictures are 100% accurate, she has one incredible body, very personable, atleast to me, she was. Menu: CBJ, CFS, Multiple positions.

    Face: 6. 5/10.

    Body: 9/10.

    Personality / Attitude: 7/10.

    Skills: 7/10.

    Damage was 120/ HH now she is charging 150/ HH.

    May ask for a dick pic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape