Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 916 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 966 1016 1416 1916 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23612

    Taryn

    Thanks to a SM I am scheduled to visit Taryn.

    However. I don't know what she looks like.

    Anyone with history able to describe her looks?

  2. #23611

    Seductrix

    Just had a dream with Seductrix off of gator. Slim sexy MILF that's likely in her upper 40's. Very down to earth with discreet private residence. She seems to prefer GFE and takes direction well while really getting into it. Very sweet with a nice butt. $40 and will repeat even tho she says no to catching the kids I get the feeling she will, busted on her ass instead. She's not has slutly has I like them to be but all in all a good time.

  3. #23610

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a couple of report on Ivy that seem positive. But her ads are showing two numbers that are not the same on different days. I am always little worried about going to Henrico.

    This even has me more cautions. Any info of someone seeing her lately would be great.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/275120738000
    Check review #23388.

    I.

  4. #23609

    Ivy

    I have seen a couple of report on Ivy that seem positive. But her ads are showing two numbers that are not the same on different days. I am always little worried about going to Henrico.

    This even has me more cautions. Any info of someone seeing her lately would be great.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/275120738000

  5. #23608

    Dakota

    Has anyone seen her lately? Had a couple of appts with her last month. Nothing this month. Is she back on vacation?

  6. #23607

    Staxx

    Working the 3 pm-3 am shift. Close to time to leave work was really wanted some from talking to a girl I am trying to get. Clocked out got to car and checked skip and Staxx had just posted. Texted and she said come on. I pass the hotel on way home so drove fast. Arrived went to room and had the candles going. Not too overbearing. We talked and then got comfortable and got to watch her strip down. She has a amazing body. She then joined on bed and started a slow sensual BBJ. Was enjoying so much almost popped but stopped in time. She bent over and got the back view which was amazing. She started moaning as I began to pound away. It's been a good while since I had any so won't long I was pumping a lot into her. She was even backing it up helping milk it. It was amazing. This was my first trip out since Bella passed. Damage was. 80 and well worth it. Will definitely repeat. Working all this overtime have plenty play money. Just wish it was more Staxx out there. Be safe out there.

  7. #23606
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with Taryn recently. Not much to add. Definitely going to be a regular for me. Wish I could convince her to come further south and west of where her preferred incall is. Still well worth the trip though. Very few limits and seems to really get into it. Looking forward to my next visit.

    Thanks for the referral!

    I am not the keeper of her contact and did not ask for permission to share. Please do not ask. Any DMs asking will be deleted.

    RR.
    Is the Taryn that worked in Charlottesville for a few years?

  8. #23605

    Becky

    Had a dream with Becky a little while ago but just got time to post. She's down off JD and still wants to try and up charge for everything but keep firm, she is willing and takes direction well. Friendly and a decent dream. Recommend for a quick fix at a $.

    Would definitely like to meet Taryn so if anyone wants to share her digits.

  9. #23604

    Have Any Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by BkrGuyRva  [View Original Post]
    This one is #3 on my top five worst experiences. She cannot shut up, almost got into a fight with a "friend" over a sale of illegal substances, and spent more time on the phone with her supplier than me. You can do better. It is hard to do worse.
    Do you have any recommendations You would like to share? PM me if you do.

  10. #23603

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsBells1  [View Original Post]
    Who is this Taryn people are raving about. If possible please pm contact info. In and out of Richmond regularly and need something fresh.
    Anyone willing to share her info please send me a PM.

    Thanks.

  11. #23602

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDoe6969  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Just finished meeting Taryn. What can I say that hasn't already been said? It. Be. That. Way. And she's such a damn sweetheart. Thank god y'all SMs are in the Christmas / new year spirit because if I had got there first I wouldn't have shared LOL. Y'all are saints. If you can see her do so, and treat her well!
    Taryn is Legit. I was fortunate to see her today. Easy going nice / fresh / clean / and aim to please. I'm not the keeper of her contact info. Do yourself a favor and go see her sooner than later.

  12. #23601

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsBells1  [View Original Post]
    Who is this Taryn people are raving about. If possible please pm contact info. In and out of Richmond regularly and need something fresh.
    Same thing all I see is her name. I'm more into the AMP but her reviews seem tempting to try to get ahold of.

  13. #23600

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Contributing members hmu for Taryn's number.
    Damn. Just finished meeting Taryn. What can I say that hasn't already been said? It. Be. That. Way. And she's such a damn sweetheart. Thank god y'all SMs are in the Christmas / new year spirit because if I had got there first I wouldn't have shared LOL. Y'all are saints. If you can see her do so, and treat her well!

  14. #23599
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveasianva  [View Original Post]
    Alright mongs, I'm super new here. I was wondering if there are any real Asians in Rva, everything on STG looks super fake. I really appreciate any help. Thanks.
    Asian crap shoot.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/752688132541

    Or.

    Los.

    3rd st.

    The cleaners.

    The info on these can be found in the massage parlor section.

    13.

  15. #23598

    Taryn?

    Who is this Taryn people are raving about. If possible please pm contact info. In and out of Richmond regularly and need something fresh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape